I've seen too many white girls with asians?!

well there werent any slavic vikings, but there were baltic and finnic vikings

brb moving to australia

Ethnics may have less status where you live, but they have an extremely high status where I live, and many urban high population areas in the west.
You are just fat young and akward so its normal ethnics get more girls than you
You cant be fat under 40

I saw this asian tiktok dancers(jfl) hanging out with white kpop obsessed whores in austrailia. No wonder lol.
And i dont know. White girls are repulsed to gooks in statistics but idk in real life. Something is missing. Based on looks theory they shouldnt even be considered as same human beings. Flat maxilla. Fucked up orbitals. Small dick height. Etcetc.

I saw this asian tiktok dancers(jfl) hanging out with white kpop obsessed whores in austrailia. No wonder lol.
And i dont know. White girls are repulsed to gooks in statistics but idk in real life. Something is missing. Based on looks theory they shouldnt even be considered as same human beings. Flat maxilla. Fucked up orbitals. Small dick height. Etcetc.
LOl again with the one in a million Kpop dancers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
LOl again with the one in a million Kpop dancers
I am not coping with kpop dancers jfl. I just saw it on instagram and found it funny. All of those gooks look disgusting as fuck too.

I guess they do better than Indians and Muslim Indians (middle easterns) but girls that date Asians are shy introverted and nerdy, no extroverted party girl date fuck guys

I’m sure most guys don’t like nerdy girls

Btw young guys can be betabuxx too if their parents are rich, girls want a ride from class to their home in an expensive Tesla but then she’s gonna fuck a broke gymmaxxed chadlite from tinder

Last edited:
You are just fat young and akward so its normal ethnics get more girls than you
You cant be fat under 40
Bro I'm married and have lost over 200lb and rejected multiple ugly ethnic females. I also look like this now, what are you talking about?
Frauded

OP, ignore the JBW autists in this thread, you are experiencing reality, just as anyone who has gone outside in a degen western city has, the only data they will EVER be able to cite is dating app statistics which show that women on dating apps statistically mostly match with very very good looking white men. This doesn't account for the looks of the women whatsoever, nor does it account for the fact that various races of men statistically don't use dating apps, such as black men.

The Reverse Hypergamy Blackpill is a brutal but truly horrible reality that coping bluepillers on here will truly never accept. White Women, particularly high quality white women are statussexual, and thus are much more likely to get with uglier ethnic men, than a white man of equal looks to her, because in many parts of the west, an ethnic, even an ugly ethnic, has more status than the average white man, to a white woman.

For every 1 example of a white man with a woman who is better looking than him, hell let alone of equal looks to him, there are 10 examples of white women with an ugly ethnic man, and 10 examples of a white man with an uglier ethnic woman.

This reality simply cannot be denied. It simply does not matter if a very small group of white men are slaying swarthes of subhuman females they mog to oblivion, if an ugly ethnic man has higher odds of getting with a 6/10+ white woman than the average 5/10 white man does in the west.

It aint just black men either, it's all ethnics who have an inflated statusboost, including asians in the west, among typically higher quality white women, this is the blackpilled reality, and if you want to change this, fight for what is right, and only accept a woman who is looksmatched or higher.

People on here will use every cope in the book, "MUH ANECDOTAL" "MUH BETABUX" and yet there are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of ever increasing examples of higher quality white women with uglier ethnic men. This is a reality that simply cannot be ignored, your women, OUR women, have betrayed us in droves, and this must be stopped. This shouldn't be reality OP, if you ever had a daughter, would you want to see half of yourself be taken by another man like this?
View attachment 640639View attachment 640642View attachment 640643View attachment 640644View attachment 640645View attachment 640646View attachment 640648View attachment 640651View attachment 640652View attachment 640654View attachment 640655View attachment 640656View attachment 640658View attachment 640660View attachment 640641View attachment 640667View attachment 640668View attachment 640669View attachment 640670View attachment 640671View attachment 640672View attachment 640673View attachment 640674View attachment 640675View attachment 640676
you're so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

Hmm wonder what this could be

Not even gonna check, get fucked :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 1973
Can confirm. Race pill on PSL is overblown and based on the misinterpretation and abuse of data. I made multiple threads on this, it is what it is.

They will throw up the typical “Muh theyre fucking white chad on the side” or “Muh betabuxx”, all of which are ad hoc and might as well be ignored due to the reasoning they’re based on.

White girls irl, when personality, status, socialization, body, height, etc, are all taken into consideration, are one of the most tolerant races when it comes to dating. You can find any race of males dating white girls in urban areas. Meanwhile ethnic foids aren’t the white chasing cum guzzlers that PSL make them out to be and most of the time stick with their own.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1973 and sytyl
Can confirm. Race pill on PSL is overblown and based on the misinterpretation and abuse of data. I made multiple threads on this, it is what it is.

They will throw up the typical “Muh theyre fucking white chad on the side” or “Muh betabuxx”, all of which are ad hoc and might as well be ignored due to the reasoning they’re based on.

White girls irl, when personality, status, socialization, body, height, etc, are all taken into consideration, they are one of the most tolerant races when it comes to dating. You can find any race of males dating white girls in urban areas. Meanwhile ethnic foids aren’t the white chasing cum guzzlers that PSL make them out to be and most of the time stick with their own.
anyone that leaves basement should agree with what you've said

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
anyone that leaves basement should agree with what you've said
hive mind thinking really took over this site ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and sytyl
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, kuroro, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9048
Not surprised. You’re purebred 6’4 Vietnamese exotic. Ofc you’ll pull that. Don’t let these PSL niggas tell you otherwise
What an honor sir. You even remember that I'm a 6ft4 pure bred vietnamese. May god bless your soul. Black lives matter!

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 1973
, having a disability makes you higher status. Especially places like where I live in L.A, easier to get hired, free money, easier to get a GF, the list goes on and on.
Got any proof?

It's easier to get into the music industry if you're blind, but nothing more.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 9048
Got any proof?

It's easier to get into the music industry if you're blind, but nothing more.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Women being Statussexual is proof, are you denying that people with disabilities have more status in places like L.A, New York, etc? You get free scholarships, disability payments, etc, obviously I am excluding people with mental disabilities.

When I am referring to people with disabilities by the way in this context I am referring to people with extreme physical disabilities but still have a mentally normal mind.

Hell even where I worked 1/4th of the staff had a physical disability, and yet there wasn't a single young white man and I think there was also literally only 1 Japanese young man who couldn't even speak Japanese because he was fourth generation, despite it being in a predominantly white and asian (Japanese mostly) area.

And the thing is it doesn't even have to be as extreme as the following examples, but the more extreme clearly the better your odds are.

Such as this guy with no limbs

Or surely you must have heard of this guy?

This dude was obsessed about hard by women.

Then of course there's this dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Blackout.xl
It's because you think it is unusual you pay closer attention. When you say 100s of WW couples you don't notice a thing but you see like three WA asian couples you think it is a big deal. Low IQ

Its Over

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14
thats a morph

True, but barely any difference

i seen you in a video one year ago and you was fat as fuck
Both videos were shot over 6 months prior to their release. If your metric for how I look is videos shot almost over half a year prior to when they were shot of an already year old video, sadly you are misinformed, hell even these pictures are getting old, as I have continued to do cardio daily since the few months ago these pics were taken.
Uu
2020 07 06
20200327 054406
20200504 020916
Brendio Mogs

Last edited:
View attachment 642714

True, but barely any difference
View attachment 642715

Both videos were shot over 6 months prior to their release. If your metric for how I look is videos shot almost over half a year prior to when they were shot of an already year old video, sadly you are misinformed, hell even these pictures are getting old, as I have continued to do cardio daily since the few months ago these pics were taken.
View attachment 642719View attachment 642720View attachment 642721View attachment 642722View attachment 642723
You are not married you dont have a job to marry this australian girl also you never meet her lol
You are delusional you better find a job and be at least 6 feet tall to hope to hit that pussy in RL

Disabled Men have higher status in the west with white women than non disabled men, the more extreme the higher the status as long as the mental stability is there.
You should considering cutting that fat wrist of yours

Slavs themselves have a long history of being enslaved, hell the word slave even originates from the word slav from how a large chunk of Russians were taken as slaves by Muslims in the white slave trade which was far greater than any other slave trade. Slavic women have a genetic history, just as most European women do of betraying their own men. Having black slaves or white guilt or anything of that nature has nothing to do with womens nature of betraying their own people.
just lol I am a amateur history buff and everything you said is wrong. The word slave does come from slav but it's not with muslim slavers but from the Frank's who took lots of slavic prisoners of war and forced them to labour in mines in Germany, that's where slavs were associated with slavery and the word came, not from arabs. Also wtf is a white slave trade? There was no such thing, the only notable slave trade where Euros were enslaved was the Barbary slave trade and only 1 million Med people were taken slaves in the same time when 10 million Africans were enslaved in America, so not even close to be high, and meds are not slavs jfl. The only noticable larger slave trade of slavs were in Ukraine by the Tatars who by the way were Hapas at best if no majority white genetically

OP, ignore the JBW autists in this thread, you are experiencing reality, just as anyone who has gone outside in a degen western city has, the only data they will EVER be able to cite is dating app statistics which show that women on dating apps statistically mostly match with very very good looking white men. This doesn't account for the looks of the women whatsoever, nor does it account for the fact that various races of men statistically don't use dating apps, such as black men.

The Reverse Hypergamy Blackpill is a brutal but truly horrible reality that coping bluepillers on here will truly never accept. White Women, particularly high quality white women are statussexual, and thus are much more likely to get with uglier ethnic men, than a white man of equal looks to her, because in many parts of the west, an ethnic, even an ugly ethnic, has more status than the average white man, to a white woman.

For every 1 example of a white man with a woman who is better looking than him, hell let alone of equal looks to him, there are 10 examples of white women with an ugly ethnic man, and 10 examples of a white man with an uglier ethnic woman.

This reality simply cannot be denied. It simply does not matter if a very small group of white men are slaying swarthes of subhuman females they mog to oblivion, if an ugly ethnic man has higher odds of getting with a 6/10+ white woman than the average 5/10 white man does in the west.

It aint just black men either, it's all ethnics who have an inflated statusboost, including asians in the west, among typically higher quality white women, this is the blackpilled reality, and if you want to change this, fight for what is right, and only accept a woman who is looksmatched or higher.

People on here will use every cope in the book, "MUH ANECDOTAL" "MUH BETABUX" and yet there are THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of ever increasing examples of higher quality white women with uglier ethnic men. This is a reality that simply cannot be ignored, your women, OUR women, have betrayed us in droves, and this must be stopped. This shouldn't be reality OP, if you ever had a daughter, would you want to see half of yourself be taken by another man like this?
View attachment 640639View attachment 640642View attachment 640643View attachment 640644View attachment 640645View attachment 640646View attachment 640648View attachment 640651View attachment 640652View attachment 640654View attachment 640655View attachment 640656View attachment 640658View attachment 640660View attachment 640641View attachment 640667View attachment 640668View attachment 640669View attachment 640670View attachment 640671View attachment 640672View attachment 640673View attachment 640674View attachment 640675View attachment 640676
Cope of the day

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
You are not married
I am
you dont have a job
Correct, but I make money via selling things online, I currently have enough money to buy a home, and i'm going to properly start the moving process sometime next year.
to marry this australian girl
You don't need a job to get married, not all marriages require some 20k wedding or some shit like that.
also you never meet her lol
We have, literally the only time we have said otherwise was to weed out r9k spies. There's a really big psyop they've fallen for that's really giving us a really strong headstart this year, which actually been one of the best years of my life, but hey, if you have fallen for a part of that meme and want to think we haven't been, keep coping and crying for me, hope you don't rope come next year after our safety net has been completely cast and I can visually brag a lot harder than I am able to currently which will lead to at least a few orbiters suicides.
You are delusional you better find a job and be at least 6 feet tall to hope to hit that pussy in RL
The fact that the only women who have shown me genuine interest who have also been white or looksmatched or above have been from outside of L.A is proof alone that I don't need to be 6ft or have a good job tho, in fact it's proof that the only thing that needed to change was an increase in my status and maybe losing those 200lb that I lost, but I don't want anyone other than who I currently have.

You should considering cutting that fat wrist of yours
Keep crying for my hyper masculine low bodyfat chad wrists, when I reach 0% bodyfat in the near future, you better pray I don't record another video because you'll be able to see more than my wrist choke slamming your entire generational existence into oblivion.

Everything you said is wrong. The word slave does come from slav
Profound confusion

but it's not with muslim slavers but from the Frank's who took lots of slavic prisoners of war and forced them to labour in mines in Germany, that's where slavs were associated with slavery and the word came, not from arabs
Also wtf is a white slave trade? There was no such thing, the only notable slave trade where Euros were enslaved was the Barbary slave trade and only 1 million Med people were taken slaves in the same time when 10 million Africans were enslaved in America, so not even close to be high, and meds are not slavs jfl. The only noticable larger slave trade of slavs were in Ukraine by the Tatars who by the way were Hapas at best if no majority white genetically
All the combined Islamic slave trades had millions of white slaves, 10's of millions of Whites were enslaved by Jews, Turks, Africans, and others throughout history, but mostly by Muslims at least in the 1800s and before.

As for slavic slaves in particularly, so much for being a history buff if you're not aware of this, or white slavery as a whole, but The Volga trade route was established by Vikings in Russia in the early 9th century. It connected Northern Europe and Northwestern Russia with the Caspian Sea, via the Volga River. They used this route to trade with Muslim countries

They used a term called "Saqaliba" or some shit originally was used to to refer to all European slaves in some Muslim regions like Spain including those abducted from raids on Christian kingdoms of Spain. The Franks started buying slaves while Muslims also came across slaves around the time of the Byzantine Empire. Most Slavic slaves were imported to the Muslim world through the border between Christian and Islamic kingdoms where castration centres were also located instead of the direct route. From there they were sent into Islamic Spain and other Muslim-ruled regions especially North Africa, and it wasn't just slavic MEN they were using for proxy warriors in battles either, which by the way those castration centres I mentions were pretty fucked up and evil, but it was also women, this isn't brought up much in most history, but you can look into this, The Islamic Slave trade of white people was far far greater and worse than anything else in history, because of the rapes and slavery of the islamic world in the past they completely bred out blonde blue eyed phenotypes in Spain, France, Italy, and most of the med world, where there actually were a decent chunk of meds with blonde blue eyed features.

Whites have been treated like shit throughout history, I mean most people have to be fair, but whites far more undeservingly, albeit sometimes by eachother.

View attachment 644476

All the combined Islamic slave trades had millions of white slaves, 10's of millions of Whites were enslaved by Jews, Turks, Africans, and others throughout history, but mostly by Muslims at least in the 1800s and before.

As for slavic slaves in particularly, so much for being a history buff if you're not aware of this, or white slavery as a whole, but The Volga trade route was established by Vikings in Russia in the early 9th century. It connected Northern Europe and Northwestern Russia with the Caspian Sea, via the Volga River. They used this route to trade with Muslim countries

They used a term called "Saqaliba" or some shit originally was used to to refer to all European slaves in some Muslim regions like Spain including those abducted from raids on Christian kingdoms of Spain. The Franks started buying slaves while Muslims also came across slaves around the time of the Byzantine Empire. Most Slavic slaves were imported to the Muslim world through the border between Christian and Islamic kingdoms where castration centres were also located instead of the direct route. From there they were sent into Islamic Spain and other Muslim-ruled regions especially North Africa, and it wasn't just slavic MEN they were using for proxy warriors in battles either, which by the way those castration centres I mentions were pretty fucked up and evil, but it was also women, this isn't brought up much in most history, but you can look into this, The Islamic Slave trade of white people was far far greater and worse than anything else in history, because of the rapes and slavery of the islamic world in the past they completely bred out blonde blue eyed phenotypes in Spain, France, Italy, and most of the med world, where there actually were a decent chunk of meds with blonde blue eyed features.

Whites have been treated like shit throughout history, I mean most people have to be fair, but whites far more undeservingly, albeit sometimes by eachother.
You are spewing bullshit about slavs and you should get gang beaten soon by the slav bros who will also rape the fake wife you dont have

You are spewing bullshit about slavs and you should get gang beaten soon by the slav bros who will also rape the fake wife you dont have
Even basic bitch Jewish history books cover this shit you utter double digit IQ subhuman, altho they skip over it pretty quick and focus on the black slave trade which was way less bad. Keep crying for me while I get a wife, have kids, and a home you evolutionary blight.

Even basic bitch Jewish history books cover this shit you utter double digit IQ subhuman, altho they skip over it pretty quick and focus on the black slave trade which was way less bad. Keep crying for me while I get a wife, have kids, and a home you evolutionary blight.
You have nothing you live in a cope
Post your marriage pics or certificate
Also slav history has nothing to do with muslims they just invaded some countries for a few years and they were Ottomans not arabs they got kicked out fast and had no time to change the population dna by rape or other shit and the slavs are a proud race with rich and ancient history unlike amerimuts like you.

The Slavic autonym *Slověninъ is usually considered a derivation from slovo "word", originally denoting "people who speak (the same language)", i. e. people who understand each other, in contrast to the Slavic word denoting "foreign people", namely němci and they are one of the most ancient popolations of europe with a distintictive language and culture.
Nothing to do with the arab masters you dream,american faggot loser of iraq,afghanistan and vietnam!
The battle of vienna against the ottomans was legendary now compare it to all american wars.

Last edited:
You have nothing you live in a cope
Post your marriage pics or certificate
Also slav history has nothing to do with muslims they just invaded some countries for a few years and they were Ottomans not arabs they got kicked out fast and had no time to change the population dna by rape or other shit and the slavs are a proud race with rich and ancient history unlike amerimuts like you.
>Just dox yourself bro
>Just allow the myriad of orbiters online to have access to intimate information about your private life bro

No, I have already said this multiple times in the past, I will only post real personal pics/videos/etc when I have moved locations. Everyone already knows who I am and who she is anyways, it's not like she's some made up person, there's even audio of us together, the problem is at the moment I have multiple men who are literally OBSESSED with my wife and severely jealous of me, and have tried doxing me (which they fucked up badly, still waiting on those phone calls "doxing masterminds" jfl), luckily they have fallen for a multitude of various bait and psyops. I'll just lay out some facts right now. I have 2 best friends, (Brendan, and Brandon) Brendan and I have the same first name, so I go by Derrick (I like to think of it like an Ed Edd and Eddy kinda thing and i'm like Double Dee or some shit) this will make a lot more sense of why I am mentioning this next year after I moved. Tahlia and I have met and we are not virgins anymore, her ACTUAL Hymen (very aware of what a hymen looks like) was inspected by me, we are married, we will be purchasing a house together, the location will be 100% undisclosed for privacy purposes, and only at that moment will we post more publicly about stuff relating to us being together.

By the way this post isn't really meant for you, this is meant for a cuck e-stalker that will be roping in the coming months, and if he tries to kill me instead because I stole he precious e-girl he wont be leaving my property alive, that is if he can even find us.

Last edited:
>Just dox yourself bro
>Just allow the myriad of orbiters online to have access to intimate information about your private life bro

No, I have already said this multiple times in the past, I will only post real personal pics/videos/etc when I have moved locations. Everyone already knows who I am and who she is anyways, it's not like she's some made up person, there's even audio of us together, the problem is at the moment I have multiple men who are literally OBSESSED with my wife and severely jealous of me, and have tried doxing me (which they fucked up badly, still waiting on those phone calls "doxing masterminds" jfl), luckily they have fallen for a multitude of various bait and psyops. I'll just lay out some facts right now. I have 2 best friends, (Brendan, and Brandon) Brendan and I have the same first name, so I go by Derrick (I like to think of it like an Ed Edd and Eddy kinda thing and i'm like Double Dee or some shit) this will make a lot more sense of why I am mentioning this next year after I moved. Tahlia and I have met and we are not virgins anymore, her ACTUAL Hymen (very aware of what a hymen looks like) was inspected by me, we are married, we will be purchasing a house together, the location will be 100% undisclosed for privacy purposes, and only at that moment will we post more publicly about stuff relating to us being together.

By the way this post isn't really meant for you, this is meant for a cuck e-stalker that will be roping in the coming months, and if he tries to kill me instead because I stole he precious e-girl he wont be leaving my property alive, that is if he can even find us.
post at least a pic of you and her no one belives these empty words

post at least a pic of you and her no one belives these empty words
I have nothing to prove to you subhuman, and I have yet to post a pic of my wife to anyone who asks in any context period.

I have nothing to prove to you subhuman, and I have yet to post a pic of my wife to anyone who asks in any context period.
I seen your fake wife on twitter shes fake as fuck and you will never marry her

Keep dreaming to go in australia jobless amerimutt
You think i'm moving there? I already have been to that shithole once, not going again. Keep crying for me tho.

is this u?

View attachment 644476

this is mostly true and I know about it, but the point is slavs were traded to arabs by other Europeans and not captured by arabs themselves. Also it was never that major jfl, African and Trans Sahara slave trades were greater in numbers.
The slaving of the slavs only lasted 200 years until they were all Christians by the 10th century.
And the trans Atlantic slave trade is much worse cause it made black people inferior to whites, it had a system of systematic oppression of people with dark color skin. Arabs when they had slaves from Europe not only did they not treat them bad but even assigned them to higher ranking positions like the Mamluks in Egypt. When was the last time blacks were used for anything else other then animals who are vastly inferior to whites?

• +1
Reactions: Tony
this is mostly true and I know about it, but the point is slavs were traded to arabs by other Europeans and not captured by arabs themselves. Also it was never that major jfl, African and Trans Sahara slave trades were greater in numbers.
The slaving of the slavs only lasted 200 years until they were all Christians by the 10th century.
And the trans Atlantic slave trade is much worse cause it made black people inferior to whites, it had a system of systematic oppression of people with dark color skin. Arabs when they had slaves from Europe not only did they not treat them bad but even assigned them to higher ranking positions like the Mamluks in Egypt. When was the last time blacks were used for anything else other then animals who are vastly inferior to whites?
mirin how u put det cuck into dirt with ur knowledge, tser

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Most white slaves were treated far worse than Black Slaves, in fact funnily enough in recorded history where black slaves were treated the worst was by Jewish and Black slave owners, Jewish in particularly. So much for Black People being "inferior" to whites in modern age aswell, they have more privilege than just about any other group other than maybe Jews in the urban west.

Compare the average black slave living on a pretty normal plantation in the west to a white woman slave in the Middle East or Ethnic world in general and you'd find a pretty stark contrast.

JBA or death in 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back