I've yet to see a gl asian male

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
The guy in my avi is frauding hard and coping with side profile

I've never seen a legit Asian Chad that looks good in every picture

inb4 @Effortless posts that one unknown guy from Instagram that gets mogged by average 6.5 psl chad

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 10709, N1c and 2 others
bait thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 11748
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
they're about equal
no, tyrones mog b/c of maxilla. You could argue a normie black and a normie asian are the same though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
no, tyrones mog b/c of maxilla. You could argue a normie black and a normie asian are the same though
If I wasnt 3/4 white I would have roped. Asian smv is nonexistent

Kpop

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
status maxxed trannies

this is the most "handsome" guy they got

disgusting recessed chinlet, jawlet gook

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 10709
inb4 @Effortless posts that one unknown guy from Instagram that gets mogged by average 6.5 psl chad
this doesnt stop them from being gl

shit thread kys

• Ugh..
this doesnt stop them from being gl

shit thread kys
you are a low iq retard thats not even asian and cant understand what It feels like to have the least describable features.

Its like a tallfag telling a manlet not to worry because he will live longer jfl

Last edited:
Fr?

• +1

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, doll and 7 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4946, Obey and 7 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 11748
i was literally thinking about this guy

he's the chaddiest asian i've ever seen
ff male characters are foids and you are a closet homo

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Deleted member 11748 and gamma
7psl dom Chang

FaceApp 1617376736906

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10579, Deleted member 12165, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Good looking here tbh. Height and skull mogs gandy

Attachments

• MWW52F9ATdEp5ockEllAzqmxpYQpzdhIulEdSuVh5sA.jpg
    MWW52F9ATdEp5ockEllAzqmxpYQpzdhIulEdSuVh5sA.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 365
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and Deleted member 11748
Rate this nigga.

I do believe that east asians are generally the least physically attractive race, but every race has good looking individuals tbh.

If I wasnt 3/4 white I would have roped. Asian smv is nonexistent
Indians have lower smv but ChadPreet>>Chang.

Chaddam and ChadPreet are the only ones that can go head to head against white Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Chinacurry and gamma
Indians have lower smv but ChadPreet>>Chang.

Chaddam and ChadPreet are the only ones that can go head to head against white Chad.
indeed everyone> chang

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
indeed everyone> chang
At least for asians it's easy to nichemaxx and pretty boy Max, Indians have to be rugged masc and don't exactly have a niche where they excel in.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
What about this guy?

• +1
Reactions: doll
At least for asians it's easy to nichemaxx and pretty boy Max, Indians have to be rugged masc and don't exactly have a niche where they excel in.
Yeah thats true. Easier to looksmax and prettyboy max as an Asian, but curry guys have a higher cap if you get what I mean.

Also lots of asians have good aging genetics. Probably one of the biggest pluses to being asian tbh.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Yeah thats true. Easier to looksmax and prettyboy max as an Asian, but curry guys have a higher cap if you get what I mean.

Also lots of asians have good aging genetics. Probably one of the biggest pluses to being asian tbh.
you are hapa gtfo

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345

Indians and Arabs have the lowest base looks, but their cap in looks is the highest a true light eyed ChadPreet or chaddam will mog a white Chad back to lucifer because of exotic appeal. That's how I see it, every race has it better than Indians at a base level but if you are a good looking indian regardless of eye color you'll be halod for being exotic.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and johncruz12345
I disagree slightly on your second statement. I think a normie black mogs a normie Asian, though not by much, but noticeable enough. The big dick stereotype being a HUGE reason why (no pun intended).

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Indians and Arabs have the lowest base looks, but their cap in looks is the highest a true light eyed ChadPreet or chaddam will mog a white Chad back to lucifer because of exotic appeal. That's how I see it, every race has it better than Indians at a base level but if you are a good looking indian regardless of eye color you'll be halod for being exotic.
Very true honestly.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
The guy in my avi is frauding hard and coping with side profile

I've never seen a legit Asian Chad that looks good in every picture

Kevin Kreider is probably the rice community's best candidate, and even he never got any matches in online dating if you watch his YouTube interview about growing up as a rice. He's a gigaChang bc he checks off the list of requirements to be a Chad (decent jaw and facial structure, muscles, 6'+, good money being a model), but the rice tax is heavy on him, and it is for all ricecels.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and johncruz12345
Exactly. They have a low floor but a high ceiling overall.

Rice have both a low floor and low ceiling overall.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and volcelfatcel
Kevin Kreider is probably the rice community's best candidate, and even he never got any matches in online dating if you watch his YouTube interview about growing up as a rice. He's a gigaChang bc he checks off the list of requirements to be a Chad (decent jaw and facial structure, muscles, 6'+, good money being a model), but the rice tax is heavy on him, and it is for all ricecels.
No. He didnt look that good tbh. He had very asian features if you get what i mean.

But still surprising. He mogs average rice by quite a lot.

Exactly. They have a low floor but a high ceiling overall.

Rice have both a low floor and low ceiling overall.
Changs are permanently fucked by eye area and lack of facial hair that gives them a boyish look. Asians have a slightly higher floor and have the lowest cap out of all by a large margin

Indians and Arabs can look rugged and exotic. Lowest floor but highest cap out of all.

Attachments

• MV5BZjYwYjE4YjQtMTFmMi00NTlhLThjZjUtZTIyMTczMGU2ZDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM2NzM0NDU@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg
    MV5BZjYwYjE4YjQtMTFmMi00NTlhLThjZjUtZTIyMTczMGU2ZDE5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzM2NzM0NDU@._V1_UY1200_CR...jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 281
  • ac906b74424cc17c19879c6c1c99b420.jpg
    ac906b74424cc17c19879c6c1c99b420.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 168
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
No. He didnt look that good tbh. He had very asian features if you get what i mean.

But still surprising. He mogs average rice by quite a lot.

Never said he looked good. There's a reason why he didn't get any matches in online dating. It's because he's ugly as shit. The fact that HE is the BEST candidate that the rice community has to offer is sad and almost unfunny (actually that's cap it's quite hilarious that rice get mogged to oblivion like this on the daily).

Changs are permanently fucked by eye area and lack of facial hair that gives them a boyish look. Asians have a slightly higher floor and have the lowest cap out of all by a large margin

Indians and Arabs can look rugged and exotic. Lowest floor but highest cap out of all.
You're right I should've clarified. Indians and Arabs have the lowest floor, but a very high ceiling.

Rice have a low floor too but their cap is so fucking low it might as well be a floor JFL.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
dude, asian males are the male equivalent of black girls

@Blackgymmax

feking 0 smv
I would argue it's even worse. At least the good looking black girls have a pretty huge following online and have thirsty niggas all over their posts and commenting and simping all the time.

The very few Chang posts I see online barely get any traction, likes, or comments, and of the few comments they get, are usually their friends complimenting and boosting whatever little confidence they have. There aren't any random women that post heart emojis under their posts.

Meanwhile there are numerous pages dedicated to Chads and Tyrones and get millions of followers.

Changs are destined to never win in this soyciety.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: doll and volcelfatcel
You're right I should've clarified. Indians and Arabs have the lowest floor, but a very high ceiling.

Rice have a low floor too but their cap is so fucking low it might as well be a floor JFL.
It's fucked for them tbh, their lack of facial hair takes away a lot of dimorphism, their skin is good tho and they age decently well.