I've yet to see a gl asian male

The guy in my avi is frauding hard and coping with side profile

I've never seen a legit Asian Chad that looks good in every picture

inb4 @Effortless posts that one unknown guy from Instagram that gets mogged by average 6.5 psl chad
CC34D639 05BC 4B86 8FE6 16B0DE1BC655

It's fucked for them tbh, their lack of facial hair takes away a lot of dimorphism, their skin is good tho and they age decently well.
Their aging only works to their favor in their late 30s to early 40s to attract washed up noodles that aren't good enough for white men anymore, or white women who got a trained ran on her by numerous Tyrones and Chads back in her 20s, and all are trying to betabux.

Rice may age more slowly but that doesn't mean their sex drive declines slowly too. It's like a woman having sex with a 25 year old guy with a sex drive of a 55 year old. It's not attractive at all for women. Hence why Changs are usually the ones being the betabux cuck.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I would argue it's even worse. At least the good looking black girls have a pretty huge following online and have thirsty niggas all over their posts and commenting and simping all the time.

The very few Chang posts I see online barely get any traction, likes, or comments, and of the few comments they get, are usually their friends complimenting and boosting whatever little confidence they have. There aren't any random women that post heart emojis under their posts.

Meanwhile there are numerous pages dedicated to Chads and Tyrones and get millions of followers.

Changs are destined to never win in this soyciety.
Girls in my school like 2 celebs Ian somerhalder and hrithik roshan. I have never ever in my life heard a girl say they like this Asian actor, none zero nada. No Asian model they follow on Instagram, white, Arab or Indian, Latino is what they follow.

indeed everyone> chang
If we're ranking the best of each race, then Changs are at the lowest of the low. Unless if we include like fucking abos or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Girls in my school like 2 celebs Ian somerhalder and hrithik roshan. I have never ever in my life heard a girl say they like this Asian actor, none zero nada. No Asian model they follow on Instagram, white, Arab or Indian, Latino is what they follow.
I would argue no girl you met in your life has ever liked Asian anything.

Maybe later in their life they will post some pic of them eating sushi, but only because that's what they post to show that they are bougie and make money or some shit.

But no one will ever be sexually attracted to a sushi chef. That literally never happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and volcelfatcel
I would argue no girl you met in your life has ever liked Asian anything.

Maybe later in their life they will post some pic of them eating sushi, but only because that's what they post to show that they are bougie and make money or some shit.

But no one will ever be sexually attracted to a sushi chef. That literally never happens.
Like genuinely I have not seen a singular Asian guy in my school be successful with dating there's just no fucking chance, they're all incels.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11748
Like genuinely I have not seen a singular Asian guy in my school be successful with dating there's just no fucking chance, they're all incels.
This post needs to shared on all ricecel subreddits and blasted on all social medias. Spread the blackpill truth.

• +1
This post needs to shared on all ricecel subreddits and blasted on all social medias. Spread the blackpill truth.
Even the girls that like kpop would rather date Latino or white here, srsly asians always stick to their own clique and their girls don't even date them, the ricewhores would rather be single (they get rejected frequently Asian women are femcels here jfl) than date dorks that talk about mobile games and league of legends all day jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10167 and Deleted member 11748
Images 3

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11748
Even the girls that like kpop would rather date Latino or white here, srsly asians always stick to their own clique and their girls don't even date them, the ricewhores would rather be single (they get rejected frequently Asian women are femcels here jfl) than date dorks that talk about mobile games and league of legends all day jfl.
you in the wrong forum brocel you need to get a large following to spread this blackpill if u got a twitter or IG or reddit account you need to spread this gospel to the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
you in the wrong forum brocel you need to get a large following to spread this blackpill if u got a twitter or IG or reddit account you need to spread this gospel to the world.
Jfl, I hope one of these ricecels doesn't rope soon, he has been depressed for the last 3 years since every girl rejects him he stopped coming to school for a month.

Benjamin tang 25

Vietnamese Chang.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and doll
Do ethnicites really stay in their own cloque that much. Doesnt really happen where im from.

• +1
Asians don't have to fit standards of attractiveness other races do, which is lifefuel if your Asian. They don't need robust masculine faces and high bone mass.

Just look at the kpop stars girls are crying for worldwide some wouldn't even be rated 4psl but they can easily get girls.

• +1
Reactions: doll and volcelfatcel
Do ethnicites really stay in their own cloque that much. Doesnt really happen where im from.
It's only asians, they stay in their own group exclusively including the Asian women they just want a group so they aren't roaming around alone none of them would ever date any of them, Asian women are on par with their celibacy JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
Asians don't have to fit standards of attractiveness other races do, which is lifefuel if your Asian. They don't need robust masculine faces and high bone mass.

Just look at the kpop stars girls are crying for worldwide some wouldn't even be rated 4psl but they can easily get girls.
That's their only benefit but man idc much about slaying teen girls into kpop rather be a 6'3 tyrone that gets respect from other men for having a 22 inch bideltoid, tyrones look so dom in comparison to every other Chad. Looking dimorphic is key for what I want in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
It's only asians, they stay in their own group exclusively including the Asian women they just want a group so they aren't roaming around alone none of them would ever date any of them, Asian women are on par with their celibacy JFL.
Haha sounds like a cope tbh.

• JFL
The guy in my avi is frauding hard and coping with side profile

I've never seen a legit Asian Chad that looks good in every picture

inb4 @Effortless posts that one unknown guy from Instagram that gets mogged by average 6.5 psl chad
Old turkic chads
Images 3
Images 1
Images 17

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, doll, Asta and 1 other person
Haha sounds like a cope tbh.
I'm not joking, female asians get zero attention here in my school at least every single one is ignored. They stick in their own cliques big time but all female asians get rejected most of them are recessed bug eyed anyways. Ricecels have possibly lower value than even Indians because of boyish looks.

• +1
I'm not joking, female asians get zero attention here in my school at least every single one is ignored. They stick in their own cliques big time but all female asians get rejected most of them are recessed bug eyed anyways. Ricecels have possibly lower value than even Indians because of boyish looks.
Yeah. I was saying they are coping by only staying with asian dudes.

• +1
But honestly I have no idea what asians are like in other countries. I've always been one of the few asians where I live tbh.

Yeah. I was saying they are coping by only staying with asian dudes.
They stay with them so they don't look socially rejected, or they would be walking around halls alone JFL worst part is the noodlewhores want a white guy but no white guy wants them.

• So Sad
They stay with them so they don't look socially rejected, or they would be walking around halls alone JFL worst part is the noodlewhores want a white guy but no white guy wants them.
Where do u live bro?

• +1
Where do u live bro?
Latin America, there's a decent amount of white guys here since it's a high class area. Zero nada none of them want anything to do with asians.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and johncruz12345
Latin America, there's a decent amount of white guys here since it's a high class area. Zero nada none of them want anything to do with asians.
Yea. I know latin america is pretty racist against asians, but wtf are they even doing there anyways.

Why out of all countries they would immigrate to?? Latin America. Wtf are they thinking.

• JFL
That's their only benefit but man idc much about slaying teen girls into kpop rather be a 6'3 tyrone that gets respect from other men for having a 22 inch bideltoid, tyrones look so dom in comparison to every other Chad. Looking dimorphic is key for what I want in life.
I mean yeah but those wide tall chads, tyrones, chaddams, chadpreets are quite rare.

On the other hand I see above average Asian style and kpopmax and literally become changs not the high tier type with broad appeal but they still have good smv.

It's also more acceptable for them to fraud if they need to with makeup and some girls are unironically into that.
Images   2021 04 03T001544831
Images   2021 04 03T001551607
Images   2021 04 03T001635570

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Yuya Moggershima and volcelfatcel
Tbh. The girls who are the femcels are a group of Indian chicks in my school. But tbh there are some stacy indian girls that are popular in my school.

• +1
Yea. I know latin america is pretty racist against asians, but wtf are they even doing there anyways.

Why out of all countries they would immigrate to?? Latin America. Wtf are they thinking.
No fucking idea but they are a plague here.

• +1
Thought you were from USA ngl. How's life as a Curry in Latin America.

• Love it
I mean yeah but those wide tall chads, tyrones, chaddams, chadpreets are quite rare.

On the other hand I see above average Asian style and kpopmax and literally become changs not the high tier type with broad appeal but they still have good smv.

It's also more acceptable for them to fraud if they need to with makeup and some girls are unironically into that.
View attachment 1070806View attachment 1070807View attachment 1070808
Ye the floor is low, but I like the cap of chaddams, tyrones and chadpreets more. Ideal Chad would be 6'4 tyrone wide frame sex appeal maxxed, blacks seem to be less affected with balding than any other race as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep and johncruz12345
Thought you were from USA ngl. How's life as a Curry in Latin America.
So based having light skin here, I get treated 60x times better, I mog almost everyone in my school height wise at 5'10, wide frame as well. My ego is boosted by living here just waiting to ascend to chadpreetlite once I lean out.

• +1
Ye the floor is low, but I like the cap of chaddams, tyrones and chadpreets more. Ideal Chad would be 6'4 tyrone wide frame sex appeal maxxed, blacks seem to be less affected with balding than any other race as well.
Blacks look by far best bald. You cant deny that tbh.

So based having light skin here, I get treated 60x times better, I mog almost everyone in my school height wise at 5'10, wide frame as well. My ego is boosted by living here just waiting to ascend to chadpreetlite once I lean out.
You mog niggas at 5ft10???

• +1
Everyone in Latin America is 5'5 5'6 or 5'7 max.
Fr??

I legit think a lot of height is genetic based. I never understood the stereotype of curries being short. There's so many tall curries in my school. They height mog white guys hard.

Images

Why does Dasha Taran look Hapa despite being Russian.