Jack denmo is living proof of NT

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I watched his videos and you'll see he slays HTB's, stacylites all the time due to his status and NTness. Yet, in theory he looks like a LTN and should be rotting here.

He literally walks in the club and fucking foids start screaming 'Jack Denmo!' and he just picks whoever he likes.

Attachments

• ffddddd.jpg
    ffddddd.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zura, HeightPilledum, Acne Victim and 4 others
from the vids I've seen all he does is collects numbers and talk to girls, no real indication of slaying anything

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Myth, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Wow he's only 5'8 too

Nt/status indeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
He's 6'2 and white and not just "NT" he is extremely high NT, probably legitimately the most confident guy I've ever seen talking to girls

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, 2beltshawty, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others
from the vids I've seen all he does is collects numbers and talk to girls, no real indication of slaying anything

go to1:03 he and the blonde haired girl disappear and they suddenly come down the stairs together. Jack is buckling his belt and looks all red in the face.

Attachments

• gf3.png
    gf3.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 0
  • gf2.png
    gf2.png
    491.1 KB · Views: 0
  • gf.png
    gf.png
    476 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, HeightPilledum, redlorry34 and 1 other person
He's 6'2 and white and not just "NT" he is extremely high NT, probably legitimately the most confident guy I've ever seen talking to girls
He looks like a sewer rat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and infini
He looks like a sewer rat.
In one vid he did a podcast with 2 girls and one of them asked him "When guys take shits does your dick touch the water?" And he says "sometimes"
Nigga has a 9-inch sofie

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and WishIwasChico
He 5'8

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
In one vid he did a podcast with 2 girls and one of them asked him "When guys take shits does your dick touch the water?" And he says "sometimes"
Nigga has a 9-inch sofie
Bro so what. Most girls don't even like 9 inches you fucking retard nor can take it. Be huge isn't a plus JFL. Ideal is 7-8 max, keep coping if you think otherwise. It's to do with the fact he has status, literally nothing else.

• +1
Bro so what. Most girls don't even like 9 inches you fucking retard nor can take it. Be huge isn't a plus JFL. Ideal is 7-8 max, keep coping if you think otherwise. It's to do with the fact he has status, literally nothing else.
9 inches soft is way too big I didn't mean that.

• +1
He claims 6'2 and watch any of his videos he looks really tall next to others
I'm 6'2 and white but I am completely non NT. It's nothing to do with his height or race, it's to do with his status. Like i say, he walks in the club, and girls scream 'Jack Denmo!!!'

There was one video, where he got offered a threesome in a club by two beckies but he turned it down JFL.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and Deleted member 22099
9 inches soft is way too big I didn't mean that.
Hard is way too big. Trust me, that shit would hurt and be uncomfortable for the average girl. Most girls cannot take that lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and Deleted member 22099
I watched his videos and you'll see he slays HTB's, stacylites all the time due to his status and NTness. Yet, in theory he looks like a LTN and should be rotting here.

He literally walks in the club and fucking foids start screaming 'Jack Denmo!' and he just picks whoever he likes.
Guys is as bluepilled as they get. I could destroy him in a debate and make him go ER

• +1
Guys is as bluepilled as they get. I could destroy him in a debate and make him go ER
Me? I'm literally pointing out an obvious fact, how does that make me bluepilled?

If you mean Demno, i agree, he is a fucking LTN and girls only fuck him to say 'i fucked Jack Denmo' for clout. That's literally it.

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m sure he lurks here

• +1
Bump

• +1
Hard is way too big. Trust me, that shit would hurt and be uncomfortable for the average girl. Most girls cannot take that lol.
you must know from experience

• +1
  • JFL
I'm 6'2 and white but I am completely non NT. It's nothing to do with his height or race, it's to do with his status. Like i say, he walks in the club, and girls scream 'Jack Denmo!!!'

There was one video, where he got offered a threesome in a club by two beckies but he turned it down JFL.
you’re not NT?

lol

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico