JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

i run one with my actual shit selfies

and i did so bad ngl, i wanted to rope
yes but i mean run one using the two or three pics where you're young. i've seen them posted. you looked pretty young like 18-20 there. if you use pics like that, you'd do decent man. this is just to test what your SMV in prime was

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
@Sikkunt23 @Newone Just because I get slightly above average results on Tinder doesn’t meant I don’t get HTN results IRL

My pheno is always gonna do worse online compared to IRL clubbing, can’t really deny that.

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 4438
I know I’m only above average, I just thought that getting approached by 4 girls in a night was chad treatment, I was mistaken.
approaches here being you being asked for directions to the nearest döner

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr, 5'8manlet, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
I know I’m only above average, I just thought that getting approached by 4 girls in a night was chad treatment, I was mistaken.

I mean, most normies would never get approached even once, never mind four times. I guess it also depends on what we mean by "approached." Like what were their intentions when they "approached" you? Like were they just talking to you or flirting with you or grabbing you to dance or trying to take things even further. It all really depends on what kind of approaches these were.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4438
bro, full srs, in appeal you are definitely under average for me

you mog subhumans, of course, but in night clubs you have 6'1 to 6'2 white guys with over 4psl face

Imagine being a 6/10 white girl and going for an indian on your level

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Latinobloatedcel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
approaches here being you being asked for directions to the nearest döner
normally i would laugh about this

but you talk the same way you talk to him, too me also, so i wont!

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
I mean, most normies would never get approached even once, never mind four times. I guess it also depends on what we mean by "approached." Like what were their intentions when they "approached" you? Like were they just talking to you or flirting with you or grabbing you to dance or trying to take things even further. It all really depends on what kind of approaches these were.
You're fooling yourself if you believe anything this guys says about himself or his experiences.

Very typical narcy behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and inceletto
bro, full srs, in appeal you are definitely under average for me

you mog subhumans, of course, but in night clubs you have 6'1 to 6'2 white guys with over 4psl face

Imagine being a 6/10 white girl and going for an indian on your level

usually in clubs in Canada HT normie Indians slay BELOW normie white girls (like legit 3/10 whales). And at best they slay normie ethnic girls. It's almost impossible for them to slay a 6/10 HT normie white girl

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Sikkunt23
usually in clubs in Canada HT normie Indians slay BELOW normie white girls (like legit 3/10 whales). And at best they slay normie ethnic girls. It's almost impossible for them to slay a 6/10 HT normie white girl
ITS THE SAME HERE

AS ETHNIC YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 8/10 ON ETHNIC SCALE TO GET 6-7/10 WHITE GIRLS

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and IndianJock
ITS THE SAME HERE

AS ETHNIC YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 8/10 ON ETHNIC SCALE TO GET 6-7/10 WHITE GIRLS

yes i agree. as ethnic you need to be at least 7.5/10 facially to slay 6/10 white girls. but there are other ways. for example if you're ethnic and you're only 6/10 or 6.5/10 facially you can still slay 6/10 white girls IF you have other shit going for you like if you're roided and stuff like that you get the idea.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Sikkunt23
@Newone @ArabIncel You can theorise all you want with pics but you can’t truly make a judgement of my IRL success until you’ve seen me IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinobloatedcel, SubhumanCurrycel, Gazzamogga and 2 others
yes i agree. as ethnic you need to be at least 7.5/10 facially to slay 6/10 white girls. but there are other ways. for example if you're ethnic and you're only 6/10 or 6.5/10 facially you can still slay 6/10 white girls IF you have other shit going for you like if you're roided and stuff like that you get the idea.
Maybe my frame helps then.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
agreed

but a 6/10 white girl can get 8/10 white guys with a bid luck and stuff

the smv of woman is just too huge in compariosn to man

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Moggy
@Newone @ArabIncel You can theorise all you want with pics but you can’t truly make a judgement of my IRL success until you’ve seen me IRL.

Tinder is a good way to make a judgement especially considering the fact that I even put 6'2 in your bio.

Yes online dating doesn't COMPLETELY capture RI

frame isn't sufficient though. when i say roided i don't just mean a big guy. i mean a guy who is has good frame AND is 8% body fat WHILE weighing high like 180-200 pounds. so good frame + very low body fat percentage + high body weight

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Sikkunt23
nah, you overrate the looks of the girls who approached you probably

i had friends who made out with disgusting monsters in clubs and they cope with calling them normie or hot (full srs)

you are probably the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Danish_Retard, 6485b025t and 4 others
@JamesHowlett also you still haven't explained what these four approaches were like to better explain the context. were they just talking to you / chatting you up (which may not even classify as an "approach") or were they clearly flirting with you (which I guess classifies as an approach) or were they straight up grabbing you and dancing with you (which definitely classifies as an approach)?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
nah, you overrate the looks of the girls who approached you probably

i had friends who made out with disgusting monsters in clubs and they cope with calling them normie or hot (full srs)

you are probably the same
I’m repulsed by whales, my slay count would be a lot more if I agreed to fuck whales/monsters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Sikkunt23
I’m repulsed by whales, my slay count would be a lot more if I agreed to fuck whales/monsters.

he isn't talking about whales. he's talking about FACIAL aesthetic. he's questioning your ability to judge a woman's facial aesthetic. maybe you think some girl was 6/10 facially but really she was only 4.5/10 facially you get the idea. no one is discussing body here

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@JamesHowlett also you still haven't explained what these four approaches were like to better explain the context. were they just talking to you / chatting you up (which may not even classify as an "approach") or were they clearly flirting with you (which I guess classifies as an approach) or were they straight up grabbing you and dancing with you (which definitely classifies as an approach)?
2 whites and Becky ethnic were dancing up to me on the dance floor and grinding, the Stacy ethnic was literally following me around the club and trying to grab me.

he isn't talking about whales. he's talking about FACIAL aesthetic. he's questioning your ability to judge a woman's facial aesthetic. maybe you think some girl was 6/10 facially but really she was only 4.5/10 facially you get the idea. no one is discussing body here
I said monsters too lol

Tinder is a good way to make a judgement especially considering the fact that I even put 6'2 in your bio.

Yes online dating doesn't COMPLETELY capture RI

frame isn't sufficient though. when i say roided i don't just mean a big guy. i mean a guy who is has good frame AND is 8% body fat WHILE weighing high like 180-200 pounds. so good frame + very low body fat percentage + high body weight
I do a lot better when I’m lean obviously, my jaw pops out like crazy.

• JFL
I said monsters too lol

yes but perhaps you're not a good judge of facial aesthetic. maybe you think some girl is 8/10 facially (stacy) when in reality she's only 6/10 facially. or maybe you think some girl is 6/10 facially when in reality she's only 4.5/10 facially

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4438
then you made out with 3psl skinny girls bro

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Introvertednarc
James appeal mogs his psl to oblivion ngl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Danish_Retard, 6485b025t and 10 others
like for example you said some "stacy" ethnic was following you around the club. you realize how rare a stacy is, much less a stacy ethnic (which is even more rare given ethnics are slightly uglier on average)? You would legit have to go through like 200 young girls to find an actual Stacy. If this ethnic really was a Stacy she would have facially mogged the entire club and probably the club across the street too and probably the one across that street too. And if she really was that good looking to the point she mogged every girl on the entire street that night, I highly doubt she'd approach you first. The more likely explanation is this: you thought she was stacy when in reality she wasn't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, IndianJock and goat2x
@Newone @ArabIncel We can do these mental gymnastics all day tbh

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, goat2x and inceletto

not mental gymnastics simple facts. it is a fact that a stacy is super rare like 1 in 200 young girls. and you want us to believe that the best looking girl on the entire street that night of hundreds of girls approached YOU of all people? just lol

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Introvertednarc
if you want to larp, don't larp by saying that a legit stacy approached you. you want to make your larps at least somewhat believable

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Gazzamogga and Sikkunt23
YEAH THIS IS BECOMING POINTLESS FOR ME TOO TBH

INCLUDING HEIGHT; FRAME YOU ARE PROBABLY SLIGHT OVER AVERAGE IN ETHNIC COUNTRY: TURKEY;INDIA;ARAB COUNTRYS

BUT LETSBE REAL: YOU GET FACIALLY MOGGED BY OTHER ETHNICS ON A DAILY BASIS ALSO; YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL EVEN FOR A ETHNIC

IN EUROPE YOU ARE BARELY BARELY BARELY 5/10

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
like for example you said some "stacy" ethnic was following you around the club. you realize how rare a stacy is, much less a stacy ethnic (which is even more rare given ethnics are slightly uglier on average)? You would legit have to go through like 200 young girls to find an actual Stacy. If this ethnic really was a Stacy she would have facially mogged the entire club and probably the club across the street too and probably the one across that street too. And if she really was that good looking to the point she mogged every girl on the entire street that night, I highly doubt she'd approach you first. The more likely explanation is this: you thought she was stacy when in reality she wasn't.
What do we class as Stacy? This girl was hot tbh, but not mog the whole club hot. She was like a 7/10

YEAH THIS IS BECOMING POINTLESS FOR ME TOO TBH

INCLUDING HEIGHT; FRAME YOU ARE PROBABLY SLIGHT OVER AVERAGE IN ETHNIC COUNTRY: TURKEY;INDIA;ARAB COUNTRYS

BUT LETSBE REAL: YOU GET FACIALLY MOGGED BY OTHER ETHNICS ON A DAILY BASIS ALSO; YOU ARE NOTHING SPECIAL EVEN FOR A ETHNIC

IN EUROPE YOU ARE BARELY BARELY BARELY 5/10

i'm just shocked at the audacity of this guy to say an actual STACY approached him. does this nigga not realize how rare a stacy is? lol at my university i need to go through 200 girls to find anything close to a Stacy. I mean maybe there was a Stacy at his club. It's unlikely but possible. But how likely is it that the stacy approached him? Almost impossible. He expects us to believe that the best looking girl on the entire street that night approached him JFL AT THAT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4438 and goat2x
What do we class as Stacy? This girl was hot tbh, but not mog the whole club hot. She was like a 7/10

that's HT normie, not even a proper Stacy-lite.

@ArabIncel

BRO STACY ETHNICS IN GERMANY HAVE 1000 ORBITERS TOO; ITS HARD AS FUCK TO DATE AN 8/10 ETHNIC GIRL

EVEN I IN PRIME WOULD STRUGGLE

THEY WOULD NEVER SIMP FOR A GUY LIKE JAMES

DELUSIONAL TO THE MAAAXXXXX

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 6217, goat2x and 1 other person
@ArabIncel

BRO STACY ETHNICS IN GERMANY HAVE 1000 ORBITERS TOO; ITS HARD AS FUCK TO DATE AN 8/10 ETHNIC GIRL

yeah and thats just stacy ethnic. imagine trying to date stacy white.might as well rope tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Sikkunt23
@ArabIncel

@JamesHowlett legit sounds like makinithappen with his “slaying stories “ srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6217, inceletto and 3 others
@ArabIncel

Isnt ethnic good in germany?

@Newone @ArabIncel @Sikkunt23 Howletts done it again, undermined the PSL definitions of stacies and chads

Is 7/10 Becky?

I mean maybe there was a Stacy at his club. It's unlikely but possible. But how likely is it that the stacy approached him? Almost impossible. He expects us to believe that the best looking girl on the entire street that night approached him JFL AT THAT
COULDNT AGREE MORE TBH

I WAS ONCE IN CLUB WITH 18 AND I APPROACHED A WHITE STACY; LIKE 8/10 ; WE TALKEdA BIT AND SHE BRUTALLY REJECTED ME BECAUSE I BECAME TOO PUSHY TBH

I WAS LIKE "YOU LIKE ME AND MY LOOKS?" AND STUFF; I WAS AUTIST

5 MINUTES LATER 5-10 OTHER WHITE GUYS APPROACHED HER TOO AND STUFF

ALONE IN THAT CLUB SHE HAD OVER 10 ORBITERS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 6963
Looks normie ethnic in those pics

Isnt ethnic good in germany?
BRO ITS NICHE APPEAL

SOME WOMAN LIKE DARK SKINNED MAN AND SOME DONT

BUT BE REALISTIC; THIS WOMAN WHO APPROACH MAN ARE 3-5/10 ON AVERAGE

NOT ONE 7/10 GIRLS GOES SIMPING FOR AN MARROCAN OR TURK; WTF DELUSIONAL TO THE MAXX

AND I CONSIDER INDIANS EVEN LOWER THAN ARABS AND TURKS IN SMV TO BE HONEST

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
BRO ITS NICHE APPEAL

SOME WOMAN LIKE DARK SKINNED MAN AND SOME DONT

BUT BE REALISTIC; THIS WOMAN WHO APPROACH MAN ARE 3-5/10 ON AVERAGE

NOT ONE 7/10 GIRLS GOES SIMPING FOR AN MARROCAN OR TURK; WTF DELUSIONAL TO THE MAXX

AND I CONSIDER INDIANS EVEN LOWER THAN ARABS AND TURKS IN SMV TO BE HONEST
I tought middle eatern is higher than white in germeny

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
I tought middle eatern is higher than white in germeny
THATS THIS BBC PROPAGANDA THEY MAKE; ETHNIC > GERMAN AND SHIT

BRO; FULL SRS; SOME GERMAN GIRLS ARE CRAZY FOR TURKS; BUT THIS TURKS ARE DECENT/HANDSOME ON AVERAGE

AND MOST WHITE GIRLS STILL SEE A WHITE MAN AS MORE COMFORTABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP

SIMILAR BACKGROUND; CULTURE AND STUFF

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6963
YOU CANT COMPARE THIS

TO THIS

@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and goat2x