JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

I have done dozens of experiments with ethnics that are phenotypically similar to OP and they get 100+ matches in 24 hrs.
women always complain about ethnics thirsting after white women meanwhile they themselves won't even touch a chadpreet like @TSH

@JamesHowlett Can you send at least 3 non-aspie pics for me to use for another tinder experiment?
Maybe in the near future when I feel like it, for now I’m fine with the results I got.

I don't understand in what world you guys consider this guy to be a high tier normie.

These are high tier (indian) normies to me:

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
@ArabIncel Maybe once I’m lean and have body hailo, I’ve let myself go during lockdown 😕

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and ArabIncel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
@ArabIncel how many likes do you get using your own pics?

Fair enough bhai, just saw it.

Do you do better IRL compared to Tinder?
im socially retarded only get IOI's from fat bitches so I never bothered.
Mind you I've only looked the way i do for 10-12months and this year has been mostly lockdown so idk what it will be like now.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sikkunt23
why would a high tier normie get chad treatment

why would a high tier normie get chad treatment
I thought getting approached by 4 girls in a night was chad treatment, I was obviously mistaken.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have nothing against him but he (like most guys) don't know what chad treatment even is. It's not striking lucky a few times. So I wouldn't blame him for saying that mistakenly. Chad treatment isn't striking lucky with an avg white or latina in a club once a year.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Zygos4Life, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Looks extremely low trust and also indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 4438
Looks extremely low trust and also indian
Which is why I struggle more online; I’m NT and have a british accent but they can’t see that.

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
I have nothing against him but he (like most guys) don't know what chad treatment even is. It's not striking lucky a few times. So I wouldn't blame him for saying that mistakenly. Chad treatment isn't striking lucky with an avg white or latina in a club once a year.
When did I say that? JFL

Man everyone does bad online
asians and curries do terrible online, they dont do much better irl but it definitely is better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JamesHowlett and ultra18
maybe you do better irl cause you have a giga frame
It’s a number of things:
- Eyes (my failo) matter more in pics, jaw (my hailo) matters more IRL
- Big frame + Above average height
- NT and have british accent so I’m not perceived as a creepy Indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526, Latinobloatedcel and 4 others
It’s a number of things:
- Eyes (my failo) matter more in pics, jaw (my hailo) matters more IRL
- Big frame + Above average height
- NT and have british accent so I’m not perceived as a creepy Indian.
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and JamesHowlett
When did I say that? JFL
my mistake. I just read the thread. That was a good night man. It was probably Chadish treatment but did things go further with any of them?

my mistake. I just read the thread. That was a good night man. It was probably Chadish treatment but did things go further with any of them?
Nah It was just me and my cousin and I wasn’t gonna ditch him as i was visiting him in Canada. I just had a good night with him and felt good about the attention I was getting lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
I remember James from lookism
He used to make very Marcy posts lol

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
He can get more with better pics

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and JamesHowlett
I remember James from lookism
He used to make very Marcy posts lol
True, from then on I’ve pretty much had BDD jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
If he was white that would have been 111 likes tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IndianJock, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and JamesHowlett
8-10 in 12 hours
Might try the test again when I’m lean, should be able to get around 20. I’m only lean in the first pic you used.

MY STATEMENT TO THIS: @Sikkunt23 @JamesHowlett @sytyl @ArabIncel

13 LIKES IN 12 HOURS WOULD BE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD -IN MY LOCATION- WITH HIS FACE/LOOKSLEVEL

CONSIDERING HIS SHIT PHENO; OGRE LOOK; LOW TRUST LOOK AND STUFF; I THINK HE WOULDNT EVEN MAKE 5 LIKES IN 12 HOURS IF I WOULD RUN HIM IN GERMANY

REMINDER MALIGNANT HAD ONLY 27 LIKES OR SOMETHING IN 12 HOURS AND HE DESTROYS JAMES APPEAL

THE HEIGHT BOOST PROBABLY ALSO BOOSTED HIM HARD

6'2 IN CANADA IS HUGE

BUT IN RELATIVE NUMBERS HIS RESULTS ARE PROBABLY AVERAGE AT BEST

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Moggy and goat2x
MY STATEMENT TO THIS: @Sikkunt23 @JamesHowlett @sytyl @ArabIncel

13 LIKES IN 12 HOURS WOULD BE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD -IN MY LOCATION- WITH HIS FACE/LOOKSLEVEL

CONSIDERING HIS SHIT PHENO; OGRE LOOK; LOW TRUST LOOK AND STUFF; I THINK HE WOULDNT EVEN MAKE 5 LIKES IN 12 HOURS IF I WOULD RUN HIM IN GERMANY

REMINDER MALIGNANT HAD ONLY 27 LIKES OR SOMETHING IN 12 HOURS AND HE DESTROYS JAMES APPEAL

THE HEIGHT BOOST PROBABLY ALSO BOOSTED HIM HARD

6'2 IN CANADA IS HUGE

BUT IN RELATIVE NUMBERS HIS RESULTS ARE PROBABLY AVERAGE AT BEST
Bro ur tinder experiments are cole since using same number . Arab incel always has new numbers . His numbers in Canada ( James ) isn’t even high tier normie teir srs and blackout is normie jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Bro ur tinder experiments are cole since using same number . Arab incel always has new numbers . His numbers in Canada ( James ) isn’t even high tier normie teir srs and blackout is normie jfl
Are cope ****

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
agreed

but decent guys still get likes

while normie ethnics got 0 likes in hours

so you can see a tendency

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He's just another narcy with delusions of grandeur

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Latinobloatedcel, NarcyChadlite and 1 other person
agreed

but decent guys still get likes

while normie ethnics got 0 likes in hours

so you can see a tendency
run tinder exp on yourself in germany using prime pics. Guaranteed 20+ likes after 12 hours

run tinder exp on yourself in germany using prime pics. Guaranteed 20+ likes after 12 hours
i run one with my actual shit selfies

and i did so bad ngl, i wanted to rope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggy and goat2x