JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

You are aware of the fact that the average cumskin in England looks utterly inbred right ???
The most popular guy in my school had extreme NCT and a very recessed chin . And the other one who was even more popular was a dark skinned narrow skulled indian who got the hottest of the hottest white girls somehow. Those 2 guys make me completely question the blackpill. And i live in UK too. I was subhuman at that time, i ascended after iwas 16-17

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583 and Introvertednarc
He’s around 4 tbh , but his harmony is under average
then ur right avg cumskin does look inbred in England but how comes foids go wet over aitch? isn't even status because they openly call other rappers ugly i.e. like potter payper etc

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
The most popular guy in my school had extreme NCT and a very recessed chin . And the other one who was even more popular was a dark skinned narrow skulled indian who got the hottest of the hottest white girls somehow. Those 2 guys make me completely question the blackpill. And i live in UK too. I was subhuman at that time, i ascended after iwas 16-17
Blackpill applies less in UK tbh ngl from what ive noticed

• +1
then ur right avg cumskin does look inbred in England but how comes foids go wet over aitch? isn't even status because they openly call other rappers ugly i.e. like potter payper etc
Idk he’s got this teenage chav/ slightly baby faced look to him that low class white girls like .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Idk he’s got this teenage chav/ slightly baby faced look to him that low class white girls like .
he even got complemented on his prey cuck eyes by that Amelia on chicken shop dates ffs

• +1
Blackpill applies less in UK tbh ngl from what ive noticed
Screenshot 20200902 123212 Instagram

These 2 were the biggest of the biggest slayers at school. Got the hottest white girls. According t o this site they will be ugly but IRL they literally had folders of nudes from different girls. Both of them. And they are sub 5'10. Now u see for yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, goat2x and 2 others
he even got complemented on his prey cuck eyes by that Amelia on chicken shop dates ffs
Have you seen the ethnic rappers though ??? Geko ,Koomz , Young Adz ? 🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 638853
These 2 were the biggest of the biggest slayers at school. Got the hottest white girls. According t o this site they will be ugly but IRL they literally had folders of nudes from different girls. Both of them. And they are sub 5'10. Now u see for yourself
They’re both barely scraping 3 psl jfl , is this in the south of England ?

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
View attachment 638853
This tbh, being NT and low inhib matters a lot more in England

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, goat2x and 2 others
They’re both barely scraping 3 psl jfl , is this in the south of England ?
Dude they were best friends n used to bully the girls and swear at then and insult them n the girls would giggle and flirt with then then go home n send them nudes
I literally based my perception of good looking according to them at 1 point

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
Have you seen the ethnic rappers though ??? Geko ,Koomz , Young Adz ? 🤢🤢🤢🤢
this shit makes me want to low inhib and start a soundcloud asap. But ive genuinely heard prime blonde JB's think lKoomz is good because he can run B young game who is an actual chad

Attachments

• ED002_MASTERSOCIAL_DBLOCK_3.jpg
    ED002_MASTERSOCIAL_DBLOCK_3.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 12.36.04.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 12.36.04.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 22
  • JFL
this shit makes me want to low inhib and start a soundcloud asap. But ive genuinely heard prime blonde JB's think lKoomz is good because he can run B young game who is an actual chad
Koomz is an utter subhuman, he doesn’t look anything like B young either imo . It’s just the hair. Girls are retarded as shit when it comes to perceiving / comparing faces .

B Young is also - slightly above average imo , still decent looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Deleted member 9072
Koomz is an utter subhuman, he doesn’t look anything like B young either imo . It’s just the hair. Girls are retarded as shit when it comes to perceiving / comparing faces .

B Young is also - slightly above average imo , still decent looking
B young cleans up and so does Koomz tbh, I saw him and Arya at Westfield one time with model girlfriends (Arya used to fuck that hot Katrina girl) and they don't even have too much status. PSL means fuck all in UK im starting to think esp after that guy just posted those inbreds in here

• JFL
B young cleans up and so does Koomz tbh, I saw him and Arya at Westfield one time with model girlfriends (Arya used to fuck that hot Katrina girl) and they don't even have too much status. PSL means fuck all in UK im starting to think esp after that guy just posted those inbreds in here
They both still have above Avg status regardless . That’s what matters over here tbh . And he didn’t fuck that Katrina girl jfl , he just used her in a prank

• +1
They both still have above Avg status regardless . That’s what matters over here tbh . And he didn’t fuck that Katrina girl jfl , he just used her in a prank
bro they were going out for 2-3 months I remember seeing her on his story consistently and in hotel suites etc, but yeah above avg status + low inhib + NT = slayer here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123 and Introvertednarc
bro they were going out for 2-3 months I remember seeing her on his story consistently and in hotel suites etc, but yeah above avg status + low inhib + NT = slayer here
Didn’t she have a long term boyfriend who she now has a child with ???

• JFL
picture quality + bodyfat

thats it
Nope . Ur midface went from 0.93 to 0.88 and ur FHWR went from 1.83 to 1.69 . U mouthbreathed to recession . Stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, goat2x and 1 other person
  • JFL
Nope . Ur midface went from 0.93 to 0.88 and ur FHWR went from 1.83 to 1.69 . U mouthbreathed to recession . Stop the cope
Stfu you idiot

How is it even possible to become recessed after 17

The measurements you made were smartphone cam

On my younger photos it's a camera, not a phone

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, goat2x and 1 other person
Personality DOES matter in UK.
Over here your compact midface or hunter eyes won't matter as much as being loud, rowdy, obnoxious and a bully in general. Badboy vibes = slayer

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583 and Introvertednarc
Can u link me to sources so I can verify this ??
doubt ill be able to find it but it was on so many instagram LDN pages last year when she got pregnant

• +1
Stfu you idiot

How is it even possible to become recessed after 17

The measurements you made were smartphone cam

On my younger photos it's a camera, not a phone
???? Both are normal pics taken at a distance . Ur just coping extremely hard lol
Ur face visually looks worse too .
I’m not an asshole I’m giving u the truth . Ur ratios are going into shit cuz ur getting recessed .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 8583
wrong imo.

His old pictures were taken from further away with the back camera. His new ones are shitty lense distorted selfies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sikkunt23
wrong imo.

His old pictures were taken from further away with the back camera. His new ones are shitty lense distorted selfies.
I DIDNT DO IT ON A SELFIE JFL

• +1
doubt ill be able to find it but it was on so many instagram LDN pages last year when she got pregnant
Have you seen that Adam shirazi guy too ??the hijabi girls used to go crazy for him when he was active on YouTube and insta

EBA18605 BD3A 4B15 8D7A 7EF1C71E8CF3

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, goat2x and Deleted member 6963
???? Both are normal pics taken at a distance . Ur just coping extremely hard lol
Ur face visually looks worse too .
I’m not an asshole I’m giving u the truth . Ur ratios are going into shit cuz ur getting recessed .
I still get called handsome by random people who don't even know me

1-2 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I mean if I descended under 4psl, why I am still getting called good-looking
Idk bruh most people virtue signal lol . Girls call me model on yubo a lot doesn’t mean I’m a model . It’s just girls being nice lol . Over if u dont comprehend that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
fuckkk I get that hype tbh his harmony is great, easily psl 5?
4.5-5/10 but thugmax fade and beard
Looks shit imo but could get girls in UK

It is what it is

• +1
fuckkk I get that hype tbh his harmony is great, easily psl 5?
Go watch his old YouTube videos jfl , his skull is narrow af and his harmony is average at best + Iranian hook nose failo from the side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 8583
how is his harmony good
dunno, I don't feel repulsed by his face and could realistically see hijabs wetting theirselves over him

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
dunno, I don't feel repulsed by his face and could realistically see hijabs wetting theirselves over him
Cope + who wants hijabi girls anyway unless they’re pretty ??? Most are ugly as sin .

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, chadmaxxer123, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
Cope + who wants hijabi girls anyway unless they’re pretty ??? Most are ugly as sin .
true tbh their standards are below the roof, and I get what u were saying he looks ugly af in motion but still gets simped

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 13.02.10.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 13.02.10.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 26
  • +1
Another 20 page banger srs

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Idk bruh most people virtue signal lol . Girls call me model on yubo a lot doesn’t mean I’m a model . It’s just girls being nice lol . Over if u dont comprehend that tbh
You are legit close to model tier, overbite and stuff is fucking you up a bit, but you are far above average for an ethnic, you probably even appeal to many white jb's, compared to fucking gypsys like Narc

And I worked in the shop of my father and a 40-50 year old woman randomly told me how pretty I am

"where did your father found such an pretty son? Was he also this handsome in youth?"

Nigga, it isn't like I am going around and ask people to rate me. They come to me from themselves and call me handsome. I never forced something.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, sytyl, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
You are legit close to model tier, overbite and stuff is fucking you up a bit, but you are far above average for an ethnic, you probably even appeal to many white jb's, compared to fucking gypsys like Narc

And I worked in the shop of my father and a 40-50 year old woman randomly told me how pretty I am

"where did your father found such an pretty son? Was he also this handsome in youth?"

Nigga, it isn't like I am going around and ask people to rate me. They come to me from themselves and call me handsome. I never forced something.
What do you look like now bro?

• So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Bro I don’t have an overbite anymore lol . I got that shit fixed

true tbh their standards are below the roof, and I get what u were saying he looks ugly af in motion but still gets simped
I’ll be okay with a pretty indian girl who shares my religion/ culture tbh , average white girl here is ugly af + extremely degenerate

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Ocelot, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
  • Love it
Did you do surgery?
Nah they gave me braces and fixed it by teeth positioning . Also I don’t have any issues in motion .
I look better in motion

• +1