JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

You're not ugly but yeah theres a noticeable difference between the other photo you showed..

Confused why someone other than family or friends would randomly call you GL though? I dot even think that happens with generic chads? You said your dad was running a shop, maybe the lady wanted a discount or something and was trying to make u feel good?
U can still get married n get a wife, I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4438 and Introvertednarc
What’s your lay count?
Dogshit

But I had girls asking me to fuck them on toilet and stuff

It isnt like girls are ignoring me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, chadmaxxer123 and Introvertednarc
Dogshit

But I had girls asking me to fuck them on toilet and stuff

It isnt like girls are ignoring me

Girls asking to fuck on toilet lol? What is this at a party? And what age were you?

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@ineedhelo4844 . I look fine in motion jfl no worries with bite

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
You're not ugly but yeah theres a noticeable difference between the other photo you showed..

Confused why someone other than family or friends would randomly call you GL though? I dot even think that happens with generic chads? You said your dad was running a shop, maybe the lady wanted a discount or something and was trying to make u feel good?
U can still get married n get a wife, I think
Brutal

Nah, that lady was 100% serious.
Nothing to do with discount or shit.

When I was away, she talked to my father a few hours later and told him how handsome I am and stuff.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123 and Sikkunt23
Girls asking to fuck on toilet lol? What is this at a party? And what age were you?
Nah it was in school, during class

I was 18

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Close to 20 pages tbh @Sikkunt23

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9072 and Sikkunt23
Bro this doesn't happen to average guys, girls simping for them

This experience starts at 5psl
the girl was a big slut tho...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 8583, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
20 pages me

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@brbbrah is an autistic Dravidian who doesn’t have hunter eyes
I know bro I just wanna cope in peace now before roping

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Introvertednarc
@chadmaxxer123 @Sikkunt23 @CookiesAndCream

this is me in 2019 december over 90 kilogram
Screenshot 450

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and chadmaxxer123
I know bro I just wanna cope in peace now before roping

giphy.gif
You are a genetically inferior Down syndrome tier IQ paki dog , never forget this , not even after you get your 3 PSL arrange marriage looksmatched wife

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
You are a genetically inferior Down syndrome tier IQ paki dog , never forget this , not even after you get your 3 PSL arrange marriage looksmatched wife
i know bro its over

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Copeful and Introvertednarc
  • Love it
Beautiful is something you say to girls you wanna have rough sex with. Do you want to have rough sex with him OP?
mogger isn't enough to describe his looks, genuine tiktok slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
  • Love it
look like underbite tbh
@Sikkunt23 you nigger how do you get skin like that? If I take a close up pic like that my skin has a million random bumps on it big failo tbhngl

read every single word. Forum beefs are so funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8583
@chadmaxxer123 @Sikkunt23 @CookiesAndCream

this is me in 2019 december over 90 kilogram
View attachment 638940
U look fine dude.
You're not below average , at least not where I live.. if I go out and see average person, u mog them

If I walked past u I literally wouldn't give it a second thought that you're gl or ugly, I'd think you're just average to above average range

I've myself gotten 40 matches per day at best in my country. Feels good. In asia like 150 in few hours, now testing ukraine, and got already that 40 in like 1-2 hours. And they're all so hot. Average woman in Ukraine would be considered stacy here.
Are you fucking gigachad srs?
I got 3 likes in a week 0 matches.
Say sike rn before I off myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 4438 and Sikkunt23
U look fine dude.
You're not below average , at least not where I live.. if I go out and see average person, u mog them

If I walked past u I literally wouldn't give it a second thought that you're gl or ugly, I'd think you're just average to above average range
and in youth?
Young
Passbild
Me mantel
Me and ugly girl
Jaw my jaw
Picture of me

• +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
You have a few failos like phitrum, NCT , weird ears but you look decent . Not below average at all. Average to above average.

And u look good in this 1 View attachment 639037
my nct is extreme slight

my eyes are small and long, it isnt visible in real life

my ears are dogshit, my philtrum is pretty bad, but can be covered with stubble

Bro, i never claimed to be gl, others called me gl my entire life.
My sister is far above average and my brother is HT-Normie with 6'3 height.

So its still all realistic.

On reddit they called me model too.
Screenshot 446
Screenshot 447

being a bit over average is good enough for me, considering i am also decent height with 6'0

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Are you fucking gigachad srs?
I got 3 likes in a week 0 matches.
Say sike rn before I off myself.
i say he is larping full serious

40 matches is chad tier

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Imagine the sheer anxiety if I had only just discovered this thread now lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
my nct is extreme slight

my eyes are small and long, it isnt visible in real life

my ears are dogshit, my philtrum is pretty bad, but can be covered with stubble

Bro, i never claimed to be gl, others called me gl my entire life.
My sister is far above average and my brother is HT-Normie with 6'3 height.

So its still all realistic.

On reddit they called me model too.
View attachment 639041View attachment 639042

being a bit over average is good enough for me, considering i am also decent height with 6'0
Which subreddit is this?

@Newone you don’t have NCT at all, not even slight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
Btw OP these photos are honestly so shit and it's such a retarded idea to use this for tinder.

Chads always have nt photos not a bunch of selfies in your basement.

Btw OP these photos are honestly so shit and it's such a retarded idea to use this for tinder.

Chads always have nt photos not a bunch of selfies in your basement.

When I run tinder exp’s on Chads and Chadlites and just anyone I mostly use selfies. If someone is GL, it doesn’t matter if you’re using a basement selfie, they’ll get a good amount of likes. Sure they may get more if you use NT pics but even with selfies if they’re GL they should get a decent amount of likes. And by decent I mean above 30 likes in 12 hours

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ArabIncel
bro maybe

it is definitely not really to see in mirror

On one eye you actually have a slight PCT if anything. The other looks neutral

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
When I run tinder exp’s on Chads and Chadlites and just anyone I mostly use selfies. If someone is GL, it doesn’t matter if you’re using a basement selfie, they’ll get a good amount of likes. Sure they may get more if you use NT pics but even with selfies if they’re GL they should get a decent amount of likes. And by decent I mean above 30 likes in 12 hours
If I was ripped and showed body + frame halo do you reckon it would make a big difference?

Do you run a lot if experiments? Who are the biggest slayers from each ethnicity, if yes. All things considered like height and body too ..

• +1
I think being masc + having my pheno means selfies wouldn’t do well on Tinder. I need to show that I’m NT + social.
I'm sure u can get girls irl but Idk u just don't give off badboy vibes for some reason maybe it's the eyes

I'm sure u can get girls irl but Idk u just don't give off badboy vibes for some reason maybe it's the eyes
IRL they can see how I act, my accent, my frame, etc. Eyes matter more in pics too compared to IRL.

• +1
IRL they can see how I act, my accent, my frame, etc. Eyes matter more in pics too compared to IRL.

I’d argue eyes matter a lot IRL. Especially people who have good eye color halo going for them. In the case of these people eyes will make a big difference irl in motion (more so than in pictures).

I’d argue eyes matter a lot IRL. Especially people who have good eye color halo going for them. In the case of these people eyes will make a big difference irl in motion (more so than in pictures).
Eyes matter anytime, I’m just saying they matter less IRL. Like an eye hailo would be visible in motion, but eye failos aren’t a dealbreaker in motion unless severe. Luckily my brows save my eyes somewhat.