@BigBiceps lock this pls

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Good_Little_Goy
28 pages? I can only imagine the amount of autism ITT

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Have you got any good smiling pics?
Nah of course not

I became anxious after the bullying for my selfies and spam only pics from 6-7 years ago

IMG 20200903 190931

@Newone Just given my self a fade, let me cut some weight and grow my top hair so I can mess it up, then I’ll re-upload a k besmiling pic:

View attachment 641618
Thats not a good pic at all, 90,% of girls would be scared if you walked behind them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Introvertednarc
Shit ears in this pic , also your hair is very low status
Baboon pheno
Imo I look good here tbh, over average

But hard to rate yourself

Imo I look good here tbh, over average

But hard to rate yourself
Yeh over average but you look shit compared to the ethnic james bond pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
Same height, around 6'0

Skull mog in length or width?
length mainly , width looks around the same , maybe his is slightly wider but you fwhr mog him so it's okay

length mainly , width looks around the same , maybe his is slightly wider but you fwhr mog him so it's okay
Having long or wide skull isn't crucial

It is about proportions, my skull is maybe a bit too small for my height tbh

But my width to height proportions are good

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
Mogs me to death

Looks uncanny and creepy af jfl , he should just never smile with teeth.
He needs to reduce his creppy hamster cheeks

He needs 10% bodyfat, maybe even lower

Because some selfies are lens distorted, he looks better in some pictures in some angles

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy

Because some selfies are lens distorted, he looks better in some pictures in some angles

View attachment 642968
How do you do in tinder with ur best pics

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 642968
If that doesn’t work then I also have buccal fat removal. My jaw would be hailoed like mad with buccal removal + 10% bf

If that doesn’t work then I also have buccal fat removal. My jaw would be hailoed like mad with buccal removal + 10% bf
Low bf is the only option for you imo + buccal removal

You need to hold your ogre failo to a minimum

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Low bf is the only option for you imo + buccal removal

You need to hold your ogre failo to a minimum
- Fade + Messy top
- Low bf% + Buccal fat removal
- Skin lightning

With all of that I think I could ascend to HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4438
Thats not a good pic at all, 90,% of girls would be scared if you walked behind them
Still chubby atm so yeah

I’m a nice guy IRL but you haven’t met me and there’s the whole rapist paki stereotype so i understand why you’d think that

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
Still chubby atm so yeah

I’m a nice guy IRL but you haven’t met me and there’s the whole rapist paki stereotype so i understand why you’d think that
idk i just wanted to continue the thread if im being honest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Introvertednarc and JamesHowlett
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and goat2x
@JamesHowlett ur smile is utter shit . Get palate expander ASAP . Ur jaw is overly wide and ur palate is more narrow than most kids . Brutal harmony
B0E003BA C713 4998 BCCF AD49A2FEA69D

ur palate should be wider than mine considering how ur jaw is wider than ur zygos but it’s not . Ideally u want a 12teeth showing smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and sytyl
why the fuck does this shit have 29 pages????

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
@JamesHowlett ur smile is utter shit . Get palate expander ASAP . Ur jaw is overly wide and ur palate is more narrow than most kids . Brutal harmony
View attachment 643884
ur palate should be wider than mine considering how ur jaw is wider than ur zygos but it’s not . Ideally u want a 12teeth showing smile
Agreed, I think that’s why high bf% makes me look much worse as it makes my lower third even wider.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 4438, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
Agreed, I think that’s why high bf% makes me look much worse as it makes my lower third even wider.
No u coping cuz . High body fat isn’t the issue . It’s ur dog shit smile which u need to fix

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, 6485b025t, NarcyChadlite and 4 others
Yeah and shredding to 12 % body fat will give you pct and a better pfl ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and goat2x
No u coping cuz . High body fat isn’t the issue . It’s ur dog shit smile which u need to fix
damn why are u so rude
are u jealos of james

• So Sad
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Dn rd anything but @JamesHowlett looks 10x better when his jaw is narrower than his zygos

B0E003BA C713 4998 BCCF AD49A2FEA69D Photo Editor pyA8FB
He looks like an ogre with that wide ass jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23

Bro when we rate him he copes with "i look better irl" and when u tell him that his palate his narrow by comparing it to his jaw width.. he copes with its high bf% and somehow either his palate will grow or his jaw will become half the size after leanmaxxing. Copes me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Introvertednarc
i can tbh whats ur problem

I wanted to see if pheno vs harmony matters more.

Pheno is code word for looking white harmony is another term for how well your face matches the golden ratio.

AB65F275 1F99 4BFF 80BD 89AC25FADE81 1 1

E0bf7797 e2cf 4458 8312 a52dfb286860 jpeg 3 1

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
its better to use faceapp for race transformations tbh
I think they removed the race change thing. now it just slighly changes coloring and mostly soft features.

its better to use faceapp for race transformations tbh

Im. Not looking for a race tranformation i just wantes to see what this dude would look like if he had the perfect ratios

I’m not saying low bf% will fix me, I’m saying it makes me look better.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and goat2x
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6963
I think they removed the race change thing. now it just slighly changes coloring and mostly soft features.

I know cause of sjw cucks tbqh i swear why were they so offended? Its only mms anyways

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy