JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

fuck this guy he sends me essays (no doubt copy pastes) asking and asks me to rate him after I already did

Even know lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and sytyl
Yeah and shredding to 12 % body fat will give you pct and a better pfl ratio
Why are you critiquing everything? I’m not trying to be chad or saying I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Im. Not looking for a race tranformation i just wantes to see what this dude would look like if he had the perfect ratios
i can do that,
I think they removed the race change thing. now it just slighly changes coloring and mostly soft features.
there was a massive outrage after morphing of dark people it made them white jfl

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Why are you critiquing everything? I’m not trying to be chad or saying I am.
dude tbh all u need to fix is that ogre wide ass jaw you have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
i can do that,

there was a massive outrage after morphing of dark people it made them white jfl

Why were all so similar anyways like there was studies done on this asians on average are infiantile whites basically there mandible and maxilla is baby like blacks are better tbqh they only have a protruded mouth its not even that different tbqh

Why were all so similar anyways like there was studies done on this asians on average are infiantile whites basically there mandible and maxilla is baby like blacks are better tbqh they only have a protruded mouth its not even that different tbqh
and asians have more robust cheekbones
its all about harmony not the size of the bones

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and reptiles
and asians have more robust cheekbones
its all about harmony not the size of the bones

Yeah true they had good traits as well honestly there only big failo is recessed maxilla it's flat fix that and you have top tier chang

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Yeah true they had good traits as well honestly there only big failo is recessed maxilla it's flat fix that and you have top tier chang
they can have bimax too
not ideal eyes
and yeh recessed maxilla + no browridge

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and reptiles
they can have bimax too
not ideal eyes
and yeh recessed maxilla + no browridge

Yeah I've met 1 top tier chang he is forward grown in every region of the face mogs most people to the ganges and back to be quite honest

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and goat2x
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 4438, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
dude tbh all u need to fix is that ogre wide ass jaw you have.
It only looks bad because I’m fat, when I’m lean it looks like this:

AD067D81 F036 4B73 A785 E4FC1DF45EBB
17D624CA 159A 47C8 9527 3812EF325431

It’s my best feature along with brows + hairline and the most complimented so it doesn’t need to be fixed apart from me losing fat.

View attachment 644002View attachment 644005

It’s my best feature along with brows + hairline and the most complimented so it doesn’t need to be fixed apart from me losing fat.
Lens distortion makes ur jaw a lot narrow then it is . Keep coping jfl ur jaw in the mirror is prolly too wide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless, RecessedPrettyboy and Introvertednarc

View attachment 644002View attachment 644005

the compliments you receive are probably regarding your symphysis/chin. Which is just one part of your “mandible.” I highly doubt these girls are complimenting your ramus length or your bigonial/jaw width.

your wide jaw is far from being a good feature. even when you are not "fat"

i think he meant his lower mandible (corpus and chin) is a good feature, at least I take it that’s what girls are complimenting when they’re complimenting him (IF they’re complimenting him). But yeah his bigonial width definitely isn’t a strong point.

• +1
1k replies and 9k views

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Thread should be closed at this point tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
the compliments you receive are probably regarding your symphysis/chin. Which is just one part of your “mandible.” I highly doubt these girls are complimenting your ramus length or your bigonial/jaw width.
It’s usually the jawline, looks decent from the side too

F2B6EBC3 54E4 455C A2AB 1AD386A16014

1598920540311.png
Dc4a09b692f5f9e77bccdfda30f05ed2

this guy cosplaying dean winchester

Attachments

• 1598920540311.png
    1598920540311.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, malignant, NarcyChadlite and 2 others
D33CD395 9F06 47EC B00E 5E074BB99B5E
/10

• Love it
bump tbh

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
bump ngl

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
His bigonial width seems decent; it isn't bad. It's just the ramus that needs to be better? am i right?

his bigonial width is too high is the issue it appears. When you look at selfies his bigonial width seems fine— face doesn’t look too wide (looks wide *enough*). But in a far non lens distorted picture his face just looks *too* wide due to the bigonial width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
@JamesHowlett keep coping with ur jaw it’s too wide . U just have good ramus and length . Ur smile is bad and ur average . Mirin hairline tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and ArabIncel
@JamesHowlett keep coping with ur jaw it’s too wide . U just have good ramus and length . Ur smile is bad and ur average . Mirin hairline tbh

his ramus isn’t even that good

26701A0C 165B 4346 A5E2 81AF8F9CEF3B

BD95A3D8 15E6 47B7 9642 C591CED18C9C

@JamesHowlett pls take a mirror pic . Almost 100 percent sure u will look average at best . Selfies halo u cuz it makes ur face narrow jfl .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Effortless and Introvertednarc
1k+ threads mirin
He’s a celebrity tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
Most stupid discussion whole internet have ever seen

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: malignant, sytyl and inceletto
last I checked this thread it was on 27 pages and two days later still going

ANOTHER BANGER TBH

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Sikkunt23
Why do you think his chin is good? It looks pretty damn narrow to me.

Also normies compliment jawlines based on definition, the shadow, even it they are slightly downward grown.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
Looks so much better with narrow jaw tbh

But eyes are still death tier.... This guy is really a mess if we are honest...
Rate her

Can we stop now? Surely I’m not the only who’s made a throwaway comment on here.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1