Jaw aesthetics - frontal analysis

I never saw a good jaw implant except for the supposed Tom Cruise implant :feelsping:
Terino1

LTN to 8/10 chad. Honestly this is proof that anyone could become a chad.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
It's time to add another chapter of brutal blackpill to the jaw surgery database. This is all about jaw angles and jaw width.

The preferred jaw angle has these characteristics: 130° in face profile view, intergonial width similar to facial width, vertical position in frontal view at the oral commissure or at least not below the lower lip, jawline slope in the face frontal view nearly parallel to (with a maximum 15° downward deviation from) a line extending from the lateral canthus to the alare, ascending ramus slope 65°–75° to the Frankfort horizontal, and curvature in the oblique view visible from earlobe to chin and not pointy.

View attachment 1367626

But what if your jaw looks like the example on the left side and you aim for a look like on the right side ?

View attachment 1367631

This guy had fillers, but generally, after only after a few weeks, they start to migrate, dissolve and lose contour. Additionally, they are very prone to look unnatural:

View attachment 1367632

Just look at this after

GIF engraçado

It turns out that it's necessary to take a look at the underlying scelettal situation. What makes a jaw wide, angular and aesthetic from the front are mainly:
- Width and shape of the jaw angle i.e. shape and thickness of the posterior corpus mandibulae that connects to the ramus
- Position and size of the masseter muscle and the medial pterygoid muscle

View attachment 1367640

A narrow, unaesthetic jaw, with blunted, rounded jaw angles, which reeks of micrognathia and other illnesses is often the result of posterior mandibular hypoplasia that is expressed by a severe lack of posterior lateral growth of the corpus mandibulae, malplacement of the ramus or TMJ issues.
When we look at this example, we find relatively normal TMJ to dentoalveolar arch vectors which indicates that this patient has a narrow jaw due to posterior hypoplasia and not because of TMJ problems. This is the most common cause of a rounded jaw:

View attachment 1367649

Red line: The vector
Blue circle: Lack of bony mass

So lets talk about solutions. In my opinion, implants are unfavorable for young patients, silicone because of the infection and erosion risk, medpor because of tissue ingrowth, unsatisfactory ossification, titanium because it doesn't interact with the body AT ALL and can cool down dangerously in cold wheater and HA paste well because it usually looks like shit and has other issues. It's literally bone or death.

The patient above already got a chin wing which mainly increased mid mandibular width, but also some posterior width as shown below:
View attachment 1367656

However, unfortunately, the jaw angles tend to get lost during this procedure as shown below:

View attachment 1367657

Reconstruction and replacement of the jaw angles and masseter muscles is therefore needed as shown in this surgical simulation:

View attachment 1367661

This is the so called side wing. It should add anything between 8 - 14mm bigonial width, reshape and accentuate the jaw angles and reposition the masseter muscles.
However, in some cases this will not be enough, and in some cases an aggressive side wing might produce unfavorable outcomes. In that case, a BSSO can help (narrow jaws are almost always recessed so you'll need this anyways probably)

View attachment 1367663

The red circles show the consequence of ramus widening with a BSSO, around 4 - 6mm per side. Combined with a side wing it could add almost 25mm wigonial width.

Há um cara de fóruns de cirurgia de mandíbula que tinha uma asa de queixo e asa lateral, além de muito pouco enchimentos feitos. Esse é o antes e depois dele:

View attachment 1367665

Se não bastasse, ele ainda poderia ter conseguido o BSSO.

Para resumir isso:

- Uma mandíbula estreita com ângulos de mandíbula inclinados para dentro é melhor fixada com uma asa de queixo, asa lateral, BSSO e alguns enchimentos no topo.
- Os jovens devem ficar longe de implantes.
- E informações adicionais: IMDO não acentua os ângulos da mandíbula, apenas deixa toda a mandíbula mais larga, o que não é desejado.

Portanto, a abordagem promovida é a ÚNICA abordagem que é LEGIT e ECONOMIA A LONG TERM.
Harmonização facial pode ajudar, porém na maioria das vezes estraga o rosto das pessoas

Jaw is law in the end
U fool eye area pheno and harmony beating hard any jawlaw coper, Gandy have an oval jaw shape and despite this he is a literal god, same as Alain Delon and many others :

GettyImages 169636677

Gettyimages 514890672 612x612

Forbidden Desire       29 Hold Onto Me

Nick Bateman 300x400

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator and PubertyMaxxer
Brutal hairline pill for me bro ngl :hnghn:
Get ur T in mid high normal range with decent œstrogen and u will keep ur hairs with average DHT receptors

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Get ur T in mid high normal range with decent œstrogen and u will keep ur hairs with average DHT receptors
:D:LOL: it's the other way around bro , I have hair bht my hairline is round and high set , I want a lower hairline :feelsahh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220202-220200~5.png
    Screenshot_20220202-220200~5.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
:D:LOL: it's the other way around bro , I have hair bht my hairline is round and high set , I want a lower hairline :feelsahh:
U have the same as mine tbh

Me3

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
You look like Lebanese or some light middle Eastern , am I right ? Your hairline is more masculine , because it isn't rounded
I am Italian mixed Belgian

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
trust me bro

What is specific with Russian girls ? I mean they like my type ?
yes. Italian and Spanish men are the most desirable type of one here. It's over for me, but it's hope 4u :ROFLMAO:

@Acromegaly_Chad wont 130° would be too steep?
@Korea

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Korea
@Acromegaly_Chad wont 130° would be too steep?
@Korea
Yea, that's way too step, but I recognize the study.

Even the highest rated jaw (Matt Bomer) has only a 115 Gonial Angle.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer, thecel and 2 others
Yea, that's way too step, but I recognize the study.

Even the highest rated jaw (Matt Bomer) has only a 115 Gonial Angle.
Killing myself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
yes. Italian and Spanish men are the most desirable type of one here. It's over for me, but it's hope 4u :ROFLMAO:
My question how would a black guy that looks like this do in russia?

Are you joking or for real?
No. In Poland was drama cuz one nigga from Nigeria slayed 100+ girls larping he had needed help bc he was a soldier :ROFLMAO: he is far less atracttive than nigga above

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16371 and Piratecel
No. In Poland was drama cuz one nigga from Nigeria slayed 100+ girls larping he had needed help bc he was a soldier :ROFLMAO: he is far less atracttive than nigga above
Gotta move my ass to EE then, I am much better looking than those guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Gotta move my ass to EE then, I am much better looking than those guys.
so I'm blonde thus i have to go to latin countries but it's not as easy as seems :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Piratecel
so I'm blonde thus i have to go to latin countries but it's not as easy as seems :feelswhy:
Save up some money and get a tourist visa and keep renewing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Piratecel
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
It's time to add another chapter of brutal blackpill to the jaw surgery database. This is all about jaw angles and jaw width.

The preferred jaw angle has these characteristics: 130° in face profile view, intergonial width similar to facial width, vertical position in frontal view at the oral commissure or at least not below the lower lip, jawline slope in the face frontal view nearly parallel to (with a maximum 15° downward deviation from) a line extending from the lateral canthus to the alare, ascending ramus slope 65°–75° to the Frankfort horizontal, and curvature in the oblique view visible from earlobe to chin and not pointy.

View attachment 1367626

But what if your jaw looks like the example on the left side and you aim for a look like on the right side ?

View attachment 1367631

This guy had fillers, but generally, after only after a few weeks, they start to migrate, dissolve and lose contour. Additionally, they are very prone to look unnatural:

View attachment 1367632

Just look at this after

Funny GIF

It turns out that it's necessary to take a look at the underlying scelettal situation. What makes a jaw wide, angular and aesthetic from the front are mainly:
- Width and shape of the jaw angle i.e. shape and thickness of the posterior corpus mandibulae that connects to the ramus
- Position and size of the masseter muscle and the medial pterygoid muscle

View attachment 1367640

A narrow, unaesthetic jaw, with blunted, rounded jaw angles, which reeks of micrognathia and other illnesses is often the result of posterior mandibular hypoplasia that is expressed by a severe lack of posterior lateral growth of the corpus mandibulae, malplacement of the ramus or TMJ issues.
When we look at this example, we find relatively normal TMJ to dentoalveolar arch vectors which indicates that this patient has a narrow jaw due to posterior hypoplasia and not because of TMJ problems. This is the most common cause of a rounded jaw:

View attachment 1367649

Red line: The vector
Blue circle: Lack of bony mass

So lets talk about solutions. In my opinion, implants are unfavorable for young patients, silicone because of the infection and erosion risk, medpor because of tissue ingrowth, unsatisfactory ossification, titanium because it doesn't interact with the body AT ALL and can cool down dangerously in cold wheater and HA paste well because it usually looks like shit and has other issues. It's literally bone or death.

The patient above already got a chin wing which mainly increased mid mandibular width, but also some posterior width as shown below:
View attachment 1367656

However, unfortunately, the jaw angles tend to get lost during this procedure as shown below:

View attachment 1367657

Reconstruction and replacement of the jaw angles and masseter muscles is therefore needed as shown in this surgical simulation:

View attachment 1367661

This is the so called side wing. It should add anything between 8 - 14mm bigonial width, reshape and accentuate the jaw angles and reposition the masseter muscles.
However, in some cases this will not be enough, and in some cases an aggressive side wing might produce unfavorable outcomes. In that case, a BSSO can help (narrow jaws are almost always recessed so you'll need this anyways probably)

View attachment 1367663

The red circles show the consequence of ramus widening with a BSSO, around 4 - 6mm per side. Combined with a side wing it could add almost 25mm wigonial width.

There's a guy from jawsurgeryforums who had a chin wing and side wing, plus very little fillers done. This is his before and afters:

View attachment 1367665

If it hadn't been enough, he still could have gotten the BSSO.

To sum this up:

- A narrow jaw with inward tilted jaw angles is best fixed with a chin wing, side wing, BSSO and some fillers on top.
- Young people should stay away from implants.
- And additional information: IMDO doedn't accentuate the jaw angles, it just makes the whole jaw wider which is not desired.

Therefore the promoted approach is the ONLY approach that is LEGIT, and LONG TERM SAVE.
If your chin and side wing gets fucked up you're stuck with it. Meanwhile jaw implants can be removed again

@Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?
Somewhat true.

If your implant gets infected during your honeymoon though it's at least equally as over. Opt for osteotomies if possible, go for implants if necessary, that's the maxime. Personally, I've swallowed the implant pill meanwhile. My jaw angles are beyond fucked; no osteotomy that can fix them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Karstossos
Somewhat true.

If your implant gets infected during your honeymoon though it's at least equally as over. Opt for osteotomies if possible, go for implants if necessary, that's the maxime. Personally, I've swallowed the implant pill meanwhile. My jaw angles are beyond fucked; no osteotomy that can fix them.
what's your thoughts about fillers instead of implants? if I'm not recessed but only have narrow jaw

Class 2. deep bites are usually the result of too much force on the back teeth resulting in a rotation and very strong ramus and masseter.

class 2 usually has a strong jaw while being recessed and a shorter lower third
What ended up happening with your deep bite?

What ended up happening with your deep bite?
So what i wrote in this comment doesn’t apply to my case. Idk if it’s true at all tbh as I just googled it. In my case it’s a overly strong chin muscle causing the recession. My doc told me that. I’m now getting bimax In a couple of months. I recently got my retainers as I’m a surgery first patient.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
I had bimax + genio last year and about to get custom PEEK jaw implants. Anyone with some experience wants to see the design and give feedback? Goal is to make them look natural and harmonious, so hopefully will be a good result for future maxxers.
would love to

generally it's a dumb thread and OP isn't knowledgeable about jaw surgeries at all

Somewhat true.

Pagnoni Ramus widening will ascend me so I can skip implants

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Couldn’t you just chew and build the masseters to achieve this look?