• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, PotassiumMaxxer, BitchBoy and 1 other person
@distance decay @socialcel @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I jawmog you
Yeah no shit Sherlock.
Why did I write this otherwise.
If you have a strong jaw area, it‘s not the looks that are the problem unless you have some other very big failos or are exceptionally short.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
jaw is female gaze but it’s become somewhat male gaze ever since the jaw training scams came out.

it is an area that can be overdone very easily tho.

and eye area is more important, which is brutal for me too

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23 and try2beme
Definitely eyes yeah. Even smile comes before jaw, a big wide palate is not cope. But idk if having a good smile is correlated with a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Ricky212
the jaw training
Jfl9

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and socialcel
IMG 8466

Jaw without eyes

Screenshot 2023 07 26 035810

Eyes without lower third

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, datboijj, Mainstream and 4 others
Is that your cousin or smth?
Are u actually going to do that to me rn? Fuck off man what’s wrong with u my eye spacing is fine I thought we were chill but nvm, you ugly boneless cuck

Are u actually going to do that to me rn? Fuck off man what’s wrong with u my eye spacing is fine
Ngl kind of mogs after few tweaks

retarded as fuck. Both are female gaze how many times do i need to say this U NEED BOTH

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
that makes no sense bro

Definitely eyes yeah. Even smile comes before jaw, a big wide palate is not cope. But idk if having a good smile is correlated with a good jaw
BIG WHITE, palate IS cope

Screenshot 20240423 145613 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit 9320438630866

Unless its disgustingly narrow, it's almost irrelevant. Barret, Opry are also examples that wide palate doesn't mean wide face/bizygo

BIG WHITE, palate IS cope

View attachment 2875843

Unless its disgustingly narrow, it's almost irrelevant. Barret, Opry are also examples that wide palate doesn't mean wide face/bizygo
No girl gives a fuck about Opry and Barret. Im talking about appeal to the opposite sex not your bisexual alien looking faggots. A good smile will boost you in terms fuck loads

Water, real blackpillers already knew this. Eyes are the most important of all.

When you talk to someone you look at their eyes. It’s a form of communication and that’s how people get attached is through the beauty of eyes. Women always say it’s the eyes or lips when they look at facial features.

Eyes are also the most difficult to Looksmax also so they people can’t fraud.

Jaw can be easily frauded with facial hair and you can easily looksmax the jawline. And most people have average jaws so it’s not really gonna set you apart unless it’s exceptional. Eyes on the other hand defines a person’s identity and reveals their thoughts and feelings.

No girl gives a fuck about Opry and Barret. Im talking about appeal to the opposite sex not your bisexual alien looking faggots. A good smile will boost you in terms fuck loads

They do have a good smile. It's just not a very wide palate. It's more aesthetic. Barrett, o pry, cavill,