Jaw surgery is cope

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Very rarely see results that are a 1.5 or more increase, the only way it could ascend you is if you’re 6ft up, good colouring, good brows, all your hair, compact midface and not balding

litterally all it does is give you a normie jaw

I’m starting to think if your recessed there is no hope to ascend past 5psl

If someone can prove me wrong that would be good but I just don’t see it as a option to ascend

if your in the situation where you need jaw surgery to begin with your fucked from the very start

it’s over for us recessed people

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 13994 and 9 others
Bimax+Implants.

Cope
Images 69
Images 70

Images 67
Images 68

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gladiator, anticel, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 643, Deleted member 14470 and 6 others
There not recessed, sure there maxillas are a little flat but they are no way near a truly recessed person

they don’t need any surgery

very far from a recessed person there bones are good in fact
By recessed do u mean medically recessed? As in having sleep apnea and issues with breathing etc?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 10615
why would the PSL increase be cope?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10615
Very rarely see results that are a 1.5 or more increase, the only way it could ascend you is if you’re 6ft up, good colouring, good brows, all your hair, compact midface and not balding

If someone can prove me wrong that would be good but I just don’t see it as a option to ascend

if your in the situation where you need jaw surgery to begin with your fucked from the very start

thats because in most of the cases people need more than bimax to actually ascend.

Bimax is just the base for you next surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, highT, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
By recessed do u mean medically recessed? As in having sleep apnea and issues with breathing etc?
I mean a short recessed lower third not giga recessed tho like midly and yeah probably sleep apnea

also you got confused maxilla doesn’t mean shit unless it is giga recessed caved in tier lower third I mean

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jaw surgery is the surgery that ascends the most (for people who need it)
Eye surgery looks often uncanny, rhino doesn't ascend a lot the men
Hair transplant ascends a lot and it's such an easy surgery that every baldcel should do it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Carolus, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
eye surgery is cope
jaw surgery is cope
lul nigga you say everything is cope

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Marsiere214, Hombremacho and 5 others
why would the PSL increase be cope?
It would do next to nothing for smv, you might change a lot but you’ll go from incel lower third to normie lower third

thats because in most of the cases people need more than bimax to actually ascend.

Bimax is just the base for you next surgeries.
no, getting a monobloc or a forehead implant should be the base of your surgeries because bimax is limited by your upper third forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggingIsDaydream, Marsiere214, thecel and 2 others
eye surgery is cope
jaw surgery is cope
lul nigga you say everything is cope
Eye area is a meme

and jaw surgery is a cope you’ll go from incel jaw to normie jaw, it will do little to nothing for smv unless your surgery goes amazing and your other features are good, height, hair, nose, midface etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and goat2x
I mean a short recessed lower third not giga recessed tho like midly and yeah probably sleep apnea

also you got confused maxilla doesn’t mean shit unless it is giga recessed caved in tier lower third I mean
Bimax can ascend u quite hard if that's actually what u need. That along with implants and u shd have an above average Lower third for sure regardless of ur starting point

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
It would do next to nothing for smv, you might change a lot but you’ll go from incel lower third to normie lower third
Incel lower third means being incel (0 pussy) while normie lower third without other big failos means that it's possible to find a gf with some effort

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 10615
no, getting a monobloc or a forehead implant should be the base of your surgeries because bimax is limited by your upper third forward growth
Forward forehead is a bad trait

I have it and it looks low 1q

It makes your eyes look caved in
A2F01D8D 03D1 443C BC77 172A8F81492A

• JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

Enter sallufraudon -
E1CEF447 C604 460C B3A5 21FC66F5DA33

Forward forehead is a bad trait

I have it and it looks low 1q

It makes your eyes look caved inView attachment 1226036
no, its good. in your case you have fucked up ratios + balding that makes you look bad even though you technically have good bones and eye area. In your case you actually may need less bones to look good lmao

Incel lower third means being incel (0 pussy) while normie lower third without other big failos means that it's possible to find a gf with some effort
Oh it’s never over, but your from itsly and I remeber hearing that hypergemy is the worst there

where I live it would be enough but for euro users it might be more tricky

• +1
Reactions: gamma
no, its good. in your case you have fucked up ratios + balding that makes you look bad even though you technically have good bones and eye area
I’m not balding i just have a fucked hairline naturally, also what ratio ipd or nose length my midface is 0.95 so longish

It’s pretty clear the guy had a wraparound jaw implant
no lmao, he actually had chin fillers which dissolved and went back to normal (and the pic is lense distorted). He wasnt always fat, but he has pics from before he got fat and he had the same brick jaw just like that.
Literally nobody has ascended from whatever salludon did even with the absolute best surgeons at hand lul

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
no lmao, he actually had chin fillers which dissolved and went back to normal (and the pic is lense distorted). He wasnt always fat, but he has pics from before he got fat and he had the same brick jaw just like that.
Literally nobody has ascended from whatever salludon did even with the absolute best surgeons at hand lul
Wait didn’t salldon mew?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, MarstonAlloy, one job away and 3 others
you don't the struggles cuz you have a chad jaw
Image 2021 07 15 100328
:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 10615
What a joke!, how much will you cope with Salludon?, here, take another example -
AF483182 731B 4066 8618 9A77A77A03EC

0C1D0662 3060 43D5 9239 9C6D38352053
DD006B82 A6BF 439B A394 AC7BF176A898

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
What a joke!, how much will you cope with Salludon?, here, take another example -
View attachment 1226039
View attachment 1226042View attachment 1226041
yes, toni had an implant, however he mega photoshops all of his pictures u retard. Have u seen him in videos w people. Mafud looks like this in that unedited pic u fool. but it is an improvement. I swear the new guys on here literally think a wrap around jaw implant is what turns everyone into chad when youll end up looking like minecraft steeve or disappointed that you dont have 1/10th the results as a true chad IF it isnt required for your case or isnt your main failo

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 13994, one job away and 1 other person
Jaw surgery is the surgery that ascends the most (for people who need it)
Eye surgery looks often uncanny, rhino doesn't ascend a lot the men
Hair transplant ascends a lot and it's such an easy surgery that every baldcel should do it
what about jaw implants

• +1
Reactions: gamma
yes, toni had an implant, however he mega photoshops all of his pictures u retard. Have u seen him in videos w people. Mafud looks like this in that unedited pic u fool. but it is an improvement
Take this video and stop the cope -

Here’s another -

Here’s another guy who benefited from jaw surgery -

E54F7298 CF10 4CDE A71D FADC4F122C2E

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
imagine having breathing problems because your jaw is so recessed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
imagine having breathing problems because your jaw is so recessed
:feelswhy::feelswhy: That’s me

I can’t mew and chin ticking at the same time coz then my airway is blocked

C6F592D7 63F5 4C03 A45D A396E1CF1C43

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
true but sadly monobloc isn't offered for aesthetic purposes.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Why does forward forehead mattter so much?
for upper and lower maxilla positioning, the more forward your forehead/eyes are during development, the more space is allowed for the maxilla/mandible to come forward, check out @thecel posts called 'brachy skull is death trait" and there's another one too called "skull>maxilla" (something like that)

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10615
for upper and lower maxilla positioning, the more forward your forehead/eyes are during development, the more space is allowed for the maxilla/mandible to come forward, check out @thecel posts called 'brachy skull is death trait" and there's another one too called "skull>maxilla" (something like that)
That’s really interesting

I am a brachy but my forehead is far enough to cast a shadow over my eyes

Attachments

• surebreh.PNG
    surebreh.PNG
    104.8 KB · Views: 236
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and terrorblade
yes, toni had an implant, however he mega photoshops all of his pictures u retard. Have u seen him in videos w people. Mafud looks like this in that unedited pic u fool. but it is an improvement. I swear the new guys on here literally think a wrap around jaw implant is what turns everyone into chad when youll end up looking like minecraft steeve or disappointed that you dont have 1/10th the results as a true chad IF it isnt required for your case or isnt your main failo
didnt he get fillers not implant?

didnt he get fillers not implant?
has to be implant cuz his gonion angle is lower, unless it was just so caved in before that it just appeared to be higher from the front

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and joseph
Eye area is a meme

and jaw surgery is a cope you’ll go from incel jaw to normie jaw, it will do little to nothing for smv unless your surgery goes amazing and your other features are good, height, hair, nose, midface etc
"eye area is a meme" jfl it literally determines your looks ceiling eye spacing shaping and coloring can make or break your face eyes are the live part of the face

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
has to be implant cuz his gonion angle is lower, unless it was just so caved in before that it just appeared to be higher from the front
fair enough was just going off what I heard about him. you getting any other procedures?

fair enough was just going off what I heard about him. you getting any other procedures?
chin filler, jaw implant and lower eyelid spacer graft for like december and then im done for the next few yrs

• +1
Reactions: joseph