Jaw surgery is cope

don't feed the troll he's trying to lose weight
Weight loss for me is cope for looks
I’ve lost weight for my health and I look exactly the same

what if you are chad but have a recessed mandible
would getting that failo fixed turn the switch from 0 to 1 in attraction to women
Well yeah ofc you’ll ascend then but that is rare

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
i think salludon has done chin fillers, upper eyelid filler and cheek implants, but thats about it. Maybe hes done jaw fillers but im quite sure its no implant at all. That guy in your pic clearly is tilting his head up. idk what to say.
fillers made such a drastic difference?

Seriously who do you think has more irl appeal?

gettyimages-117073435-1576876103.jpg

brad-pitt-legends-of-the-fall-1994-T01F4H.jpg

Vs

licensed-image

licensed-image

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 10615
showermaxxing is legit

I hate repeating myself saying it, but being a model is not about being good looking. It is about having a unique and memorable face.

O'Pry, Barrett, and De Poot have faces only good for male modeling.

Gandy has a face that is not only unique and memorable, but has high appeal which is why he mogs every other model.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 10615
I hate repeating myself saying it, but being a model is not about being good looking. It is about having a unique and memorable face.

O'Pry, Barrett, and De Poot have faces only good for male modeling.

Gandy has a face that is not only unique and memorable, but has high appeal which is why he mogs every other model.
opry still mogs hernandez and clay matthews though

• JFL
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
opry still mogs hernandez and clay matthews though
PSL or Sex appeal. I made a thread asking if clay was giga chad and everyone said yes.

pay attention very closely to how Ellen is acting around him and how she is talking to him. She's a lesbian too which is what you should be paying attention to. Obviously not a gigastacy like Taylor Swift, but she looks extremely good for 60. Honestly, Ellen looks way younger than what her age says.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5ed560d07fe4060006bbce1e%2F0x0.jpg%3Fbackground%3D000000%26cropX1%3D422%26cropX2%3D1300%26cropY1%3D0%26cropY2%3D879

Although the best looking football player is easily Brady, let's face it, he was probably fucking like a rabbit since he was 12.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

I stg u make some of the most retarded threads

Very rarely see results that are a 1.5 or more increase, the only way it could ascend you is if you’re 6ft up, good colouring, good brows, all your hair, compact midface and not balding

litterally all it does is give you a normie jaw

I’m starting to think if your recessed there is no hope to ascend past 5psl

If someone can prove me wrong that would be good but I just don’t see it as a option to ascend

if your in the situation where you need jaw surgery to begin with your fucked from the very start

it’s over for us recessed people

he said 1.5psl or more. no shit. i'd pay 100k for 1psl ascension