Jaw surgery is cope

"eye area is a meme" jfl it literally determines your looks ceiling eye spacing shaping and coloring can make or break your face eyes are the live part of the face
Eye spacing and colour is important but shape and all that shit is cope

chin filler, jaw implant and lower eyelid spacer graft for like december and then im done for the next few yrs
jaw implant with who also is it custom? can you pls elab on the lower eyelid spacer graft? thanks

literally just tilted his head up. Nigga shut the fuck up
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
yes all of these are “tilting their heads” -
0BEAC557 86B6 438F 971F 7F6E6E644E8C
B71F1AA8 89C7 400B B4E2 F0BB68543D10
EAF156BE 9002 4976 90ED 95B10C489222
40ABE516 7EDD 4BA1 BDDB 7B3CFAB9F6BA

You are delusional beyond help, you should consider running between a moving traffic, that might help a lot of the people around you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member and sorrowfulsad
jaw implant with who also is it custom? can you pls elab on the lower eyelid spacer graft? thanks
trying to go in for a run w eppley. Hopefully he doesnt turn me into a freak
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
yes all of these are “tilting their heads” -
View attachment 1226058View attachment 1226059View attachment 1226060View attachment 1226061

You are delusional beyond help
none of these guys are 6psl+ like salludon you stupid ethnic retard. I never said implants wouldnt improve you but not a single one of these dudes are chads. I saw girls calling the first guy handsome squidward.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, A23ghskung, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

none of these guys are 6psl+ like salludon you stupid ethnic retard. I never said implants wouldnt improve you but not a single one of these dudes are chads. I saw girls calling the first guy handsome squidward.
@volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot , get a load of this:lul::lul:
This delusional coper thinks salludon is natty and this guy tilted his head up for frauding a “better jaw” -
E2E14C6B F6A2 4296 8C68 4F804A06C19F

:lul::lul::lul:

need to see your forward growth
My forward growth is dogshit

I’m not stupid enough to post my side profile here

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Salludon would be a subhuman inbreeding ethnic if not for his plastic surgeon -

13D85309 19D3 48DE AC65 D2AF28F05993

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14781
@volcelfatcel @PrestonYnot , get a load of this:lul::lul:
This delusional coper thinks salludon is natty and this guy tilted his head up for frauding a “better jaw” -
View attachment 1226062
:lul::lul::lul:
i think salludon has done chin fillers, upper eyelid filler and cheek implants, but thats about it. Maybe hes done jaw fillers but im quite sure its no implant at all. That guy in your pic clearly is tilting his head up. idk what to say.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
yes, toni had an implant, however he mega photoshops all of his pictures u retard. Have u seen him in videos w people. Mafud looks like this in that unedited pic u fool. but it is an improvement. I swear the new guys on here literally think a wrap around jaw implant is what turns everyone into chad when youll end up looking like minecraft steeve or disappointed that you dont have 1/10th the results as a true chad IF it isnt required for your case or isnt your main failo
Man are you on a mission to reduce this forums life expectancy? All I see is you destroying cope by cope by cope jfl. No wonder this forum is dead when you’re making everyone rope like that lmao.

keep it up tho. We need real ones.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member and 1 other person
Man are you on a mission to reduce this forums life expectancy? All I see is you destroying cope by cope by cope jfl. No wonder this forum is dead when you’re making everyone rope like that lmao.

keep it up tho. We need real ones.
Why don't you both never come out of the rotting basement? take this and stop the "real cope" -
Gq men of the year award maenner des jahres at komische oper berlin KNK77A

Before your low IQ comes at me about photoshop frauding, this above picture is "stock"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Why don't you both never come out of the rotting basement? take this and stop the "real cope" -
View attachment 1226065
Before your low IQ comes at me about photoshop frauding, this above picture is "stock"
I ain’t saying surgery is cope wtf. I’m scheduling it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
View attachment 1226065
Blue eyes look weird as fuck on him

he has to be wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
I ain’t saying surgery is cope wtf. I’m scheduling it
You supported @Blackgymmax 's "jaw surgery is cope" ideology that's why I posted that photo

Blue eyes look weird as fuck on him

he has to be wearing contacts
Yes I know, he has brown eyes, he wears contacts, he also edits his eye colour on instagram in a way that it looks natural to normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
do i need it tbh
Jaw surgery is the surgery that ascends the most (for people who need it)
Eye surgery looks often uncanny, rhino doesn't ascend a lot the men
Hair transplant ascends a lot and it's such an easy surgery that every baldcel should do it

thats because in most of the cases people need more than bimax to actually ascend.

Bimax is just the base for you next surgeries.
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 10615
why would the PSL increase be cope?
PSL =/= SMV

Actually SMV >>> PSL.

The male model that women, but not this forum find most appealing is actually nick bateman.

PSL =/= SMV

Actually SMV >>> PSL.

The male model that women, but not this forum find most appealing is actually nick bateman.
with a bigger PSL you will have a bigger SMV, stop being retardad

Non-receded + lean jaw is enough to look above average if everything else is ok.

Low bf% makes a huge difference to the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Non-receded + lean jaw is enough to look above average if everything else is ok.

Low bf% makes a huge difference to the lower third.
This, I’ve noticed my jawline is a lot sharper now

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
another shit thread

Very rarely see results that are a 1.5 or more increase, the only way it could ascend you is if you’re 6ft up, good colouring, good brows, all your hair, compact midface and not balding

litterally all it does is give you a normie jaw

I’m starting to think if your recessed there is no hope to ascend past 5psl

If someone can prove me wrong that would be good but I just don’t see it as a option to ascend

if your in the situation where you need jaw surgery to begin with your fucked from the very start

it’s over for us recessed people
I’ve been told to get a bimax by pretty much everyone I worry because max face tell me I don’t need it except for one.

• +1
I know a very good surgeon who probably would advance your malar and zygo region if you really need it for a decent aesthetic...he is not these european and american ones, and he does it for a relatively affordable price, but I'm not going to give that information around here, only if I can monetize it. Like selling it for a bunch of rich euro/american cels

He'll do it in my friend that already had a jaw surgery and looks like robert pattison

Last edited:
I know a very good surgeon who probably would advance your malar and zygo region if you really need it for a decent aesthetic...he is not these european and american ones, and he does it for a relatively affordable price, but I'm not going to give that information around here, only if I can monetize it. Like selling it for a bunch of rich euro/american cels

He'll do it in my friend that already had a jaw surgery and looks like robert pattison
Pm some before/after from him

All of them have good maxillas. The only one who's recessed is Pattinson but he has a good lower maxilla.
All of them had good lower thirds to begin with and if your getting jaw surgery it won’t make your jawline good like theirs only average

Easy for you to say with your jaw

All of them had good lower thirds to begin with and if your getting jaw surgery it won’t make your jawline good like theirs only average
Implants are only way to get Chad width and angularity. But their forward growth can easily be reached or even surpassed through bimax.

• +1
All of them have good maxillas. The only one who's recessed is Pattinson but he has a good lower maxilla.
None of them have an anteface. What this forum considers to be the standard.

None of them have an anteface. What this forum considers to be the standard.
Their maxilla is still well projected past their lower lip and they have significant cheekline from their eyes to their nose. A truly flat maxilla is one that is completely flat from eye to nose, which is what I have. Recessed maxilla would mean their philtrum is caved it and likely breathing issues, which is a whole different scenario.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Implants are only way to get Chad width and angularity. But their forward growth can easily be reached or even surpassed through bimax.
Cope
It’s all nature

Their maxilla is still well projected past their lower lip and they have significant cheekline from their eyes to their nose. A truly flat maxilla is one that is completely flat from eye to nose, which is what I have. Recessed maxilla would mean their philtrum is caved it and likely breathing issues, which is a whole different scenario.
That's maxilla hypoplasia. Extreme recession

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
That's maxilla hypoplasia. Extreme recession
Yes, that's a truly flat maxilla. The guys you posted have average or even above average maxillas.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes, that's a truly flat maxilla. The guys you posted have average or even above average maxillas.
Tf? They have average fwrd growth at best. This is above average maxilla

Images 85