Jaw surgery or alike in Russia is going to become cheaper?

T

TcEfforts

Iron
Honestly and unfortunately I’m broke and trying to make ends meet lately.

I would travel abroad without fear if I could have this surgery and If I could pay for this surgery. I don’t want to give up on this just because where I live in is expensive for me.

• +1
Reactions: metagross and ifyouwannabemylover
I still wonder how people get their orthos to work with some dude abroad. especially places like russia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
Good luck travelling to Russia with a plane with these sanctions

bro wants to play warzone irl for a lefort 💀

• JFL
Reactions: rpglover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and russwestbrook
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
wait until you have money

I still wonder how people get their orthos to work with some dude abroad. especially places like russia.
You better know the language AND someone to recommend you/help you. (y)

In Russia, there is always a risk to be botched: you really need to know where you going. And this "better" means recommendation from someone who got positive results.

For example, there are many ads in russia about hair transplants, cheap. BUT if you ask people who did those, even at the MOST expensive and reputable clinics, the results are shit. People are going to turkey from russia for hair transplant, even though the prices are comparable.

So, it is pretty hard to decide what is worth to do there, what is not... (y)

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Well, you can go to Finland by plane, and then by bus or train from Helsinki to Saint Petersburg. (y)

Always be prepared to be stuck inside of Russia for a long time if Putin announces "martial law" (y)

They don’t.

99% of people in looksmaxxing section will get lf3 next year

They don’t.

99% of people in looksmaxxing section will get lf3 next year
was referring to people who actually get their results published on insta rather than people here lol. they exist.

was referring to people who actually get their results published on insta rather than people here lol. they exist.
I can speak for myself. My ortho would have been fine working with ramieri. If it wouldn’t work out due to language barrier then I would have to switch but they initially were ok with the idea.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I can speak for myself. My ortho would have been fine working with ramieri. If it wouldn’t work out due to language barrier then I would have to switch but they initially were ok with the idea.
hmm.. they always say coordination and communication between ortho and max fac is crucial, making me assume a lot of them would be reluctant to work with people from god knows where.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
hmm.. they always say coordination and communication between ortho and max fac is crucial, making me assume a lot of them would be reluctant to work with people from god knows where.
They didn’t like the idea hence they made me talk to the one I ended up at now but they weren’t opposed to it either.

It heavily depends on the ortho tho. Some defenitly wouldn’t do it.

I talked with multiple orthos as well and the other one was also ok with it. Obviously they all prefer native ones but both were ok with working with someone I trust. Maybe cuz it was for aesthetic reasons

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover