JB just followed me home, thats the final straw

D

Deleted member 4720

Silver
I will never leave the house again until my chewing is succesfull.

Going out with mask is suifuel, Where ever I go girls smile at me.

This time it was comical, we were both coming out of the supermarker, she was walking behind me, leaving her friend behind jfl, while I was walker faster so she wouldnt see my face without mask. Picture me running away from a cute JB.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AutismMaxing, Deleted member 8080 and 10 others
Tales from the autistic schizophrenic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Uglyandfat, Deleted member 8080 and 32 others
Yo literally every time I go out, which I do only for shopping, some girl just begs for me to approach her. Wtf is life

This time it was comical, we were both coming out of the supermarker, she was walking behind me, leaving her friend behind jfl, while I was walker faster so she wouldnt see my face without mask.
wait so you get foids with the mask on also chewing is cope.Just try to fuck them with the mask on lol

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
Get Bimax if your lower third cucks you that hard

Tales from the autistic schizophrenic
Bruh I know you are coping right now, Id do the same. But it is true. This is even more painful trhan being truecel. So close, yet cant have it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Get Bimax if your lower third cucks you that hard
MY masseters are deformed, its the only think cukcing me because it destroys my masthetic harmony.

Bruh I know you are coping right now, Id do the same. But it is true. This is even more painful trhan being truecel. So close, yet cant have it
Pics or larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 3043

This time it was comical, we were both coming out of the supermarker, she was walking behind me, leaving her friend behind jfl, while I was walker faster so she wouldnt see my face without mask.
good eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4720
Pics or larp
All I can say is I have very thick, light brown curly hair and green eyes plus potruding zygos, I am failoed by jaw since it destroys my harmony because I also have a big nose

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT COPE ANYMORE WTF IS THIS REALITY

:feelscry::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Stfu

• +1
tales from the mental asylum

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, LILMAXILLA, aspieSavage and 2 others

This is the worst when you're an adult and there's an 8 out of 10 JB girl basically in love with you, wants you so bad, and you can't even talk to her without it being weird.

• So Sad
This is the worst when you're an adult and there's an 8 out of 10 JB girl basically in love with you, wants you so bad, and you can't even talk to her without it being weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: everydayfun
ngl I am 21 and she is like 17, i wouldnt gaf tbh

I'm in this scenario constantly, I try to avoid like the plague. It's hard to tell if a girl is 16 to 21 sometimes.

• JFL
tales from the rotting pit of despair

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and TITUS
you say that because you cant cope with that happening to people
posts from the rotting pit of despair
jfl i'm saying it coz u sound like a little faggot trying to humble brag on a mostly incel website, not working mate espcially when u don't even post pictures or proof

Listen to me, OP. This never happened. You are currently residing in the basement section of a mental asylum and your mind made these thoughts up and made you believe they were real to cope with your brutal reality. Smash your head against the wall quickly to snap back to reality and pray this is the end of this delusion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 11143, UglyGod360 and 6 others
and you come to this forum full of autists?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
I think everyone here can relate.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
It’s kinda satisfying that now one believes this, but at the end of the day I have nothing to show for so no need for jealousy

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
Just KakashiHatakemaxx bro..

• JFL
The cringe is so strong here

You're such a subhuman to try and humblebrag your basement dwelling stories you autistic chimpanzee

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
"I will never leave the house again until my chewing is succesfull."

That has to be the single most autistic thing i read in my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back