Jbs are so easy it’s not even funny

JBs are stupid

Just be taller than her have good hair and be lean and you will slay

You can do the same in uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and xefo
But nigga you are literally a bum ass bitch who gets mogged by all of them. Jfl if you think you are going to get JBs looking like this:
B51FE9F4 DDFD 4663 A65A C1DCB3D278B3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Inscol, turkproducer and 6 others
What does jbs stand for?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 10615
You're gonna give bad ideas to the 30yo pesos out here

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 10615
Yeah but shes ugly. I just want my looksmatch, an average girl
Sex is sex stop complaining as long as the girl isn’t deformed or fat I’m fine, you need to lower your standards most girls don’t want there looksmatch they want some a 1 point or more higher in attractiveness, that’s just the way it is bro

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Just be humpty dumpty theory

IMG 20210320 165645

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 10615
Wtf would I be coping about
I’m white
Just being a white guy won’t automatically get you white girls what kind of retard shit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Limbo and Deleted member 10615
ok bro’s enough rotting time to try and slay again ngl

gonna start messaging a fuckload of 15y/o, easiest hoes to fuck bc they all wanna try sex, then gonna meet them at a park near my house then bring them home to fuck tbhhhhhh
thats the way bro, aslong as you pass for a teenager your all good

infact teen girls like guys who are older like 18-25 from what ive seen and from what you hear girls talk about and tiktok

good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: xefo
thats the way bro, aslong as you pass for a teenager your all good

infact teen girls like guys who are older like 18-25 from what ive seen and from what you hear girls talk about and tiktok

good luck bro
yh, 17 here so not a problem

Cheers bro, gl to you too broski

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 10615
he legit looks like a undimorphic egg with a shaved head and a subhuman philtrum

the only thing going for this guy is clear skin and jbw

if you can't get a jb you aren't trying
Jfl at indirectly insulting me

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 10615
View attachment 1051207
Just going to leave this here, my mates ex with her new boyfriend both 15 all the guy does it have to be nt and try act tough he is giga subhuman with a egg for a head jfl and he is only like 5ft9
Keep crying for him

he has something you Would never understand the importance off

**Chin Height**

This should motivate y’all (Because you don’t have to be above average or chad to get girls) but of course guys in here will still find a way to be mad and complain😂😂
retard he got her only because shes his classmate, this guy would never be able to get a girl like this after 20
That relationship is a one in a lifetime thing for him
They will break up, and he will be thrown outside the generous HS dating market into the harsh real world - and will end up posting here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
He is kinda Cute Jfl probs Cause She is arounf her But facially if you remove the makeup They are Quite close I reckon
he would mog her without makeup facially

i have met that girl before irl

retard he got her only because shes his classmate, this guy would never be able to get a girl like this after 20
That relationship is a one in a lifetime thing for him
They will break up, and he will be thrown outside the generous HS dating market into the harsh real world - and will end up posting here
he won't end up posting here jfl

he is popular at there school i think

he won't end up posting here jfl

he is popular at there school i think
dont you think he got a little bit lucky?
to be popular as a subhuman? he could just as well have been a bully victim

• +1
dont you think he got a little bit lucky?
to be popular as a subhuman? he could just as well have been a bully victim
honestly bro do you want my take?

this kid is not good looking ovbiously but most people aren't

people on this site think there are chads everywhere when thats not the case, i know people from the school they go to and not one single person there would be rated chadlite if i showed people on this site even the best looking kids at there school would be called high tier normies at best

the guy isn't ugly enough to be a bully victim where i live, that might not be the case where you live but for where i live he is just s normie

in highschool women have lower standards and normies can get sex easy

but like you said once this guy leaves highschool he will have a harder time he won't be incel but he will def not be getting regular sex

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
honestly bro do you want my take?

this kid is not good looking ovbiously but most people aren't

people on this site think there are chads everywhere when thats not the case, i know people from the school they go to and not one single person there would be rated chadlite if i showed people on this site even the best looking kids at there school would be called high tier normies at best

the guy isn't ugly enough to be a bully victim where i live, that might not be the case where you live but for where i live he is just s normie

in highschool women have lower standards and normies can get sex easy

but like you said once this guy leaves highschool he will have a harder time he won't be incel but he will def not be getting regular sex
most people on this site actually underrate "the average normie" and underestimate the amount of chads

the average normie is rather good looking IMO - at least where i live, a 100% white country
majority of normies brutally eye area mog me, because they all have low set eyebrows with good supraorbital.
the average normie looks "masculine" and vast majority of normies arent looksmaxed keep that in mind

Ofc chad doesnt need to have 6 psl face. A chad is a 6'3 guy with muscle and average/above average face. A chad is a 6 psl 5'9 skinny guy.
There are many chads out there.

1 in every 10 men is a chad

• +1
most people on this site actually underrate "the average normie" and underestimate the amount of chads

the average normie is rather good looking IMO - at least where i live, a 100% white country
majority of normies brutally eye area mog me, because they all have low set eyebrows with good supraorbital.
the average normie looks "masculine" and vast majority of normies arent looksmaxed keep that in mind

Ofc chad doesnt need to have 6 psl face. A chad is a 6'3 guy with muscle and average/above average face. A chad is a 6 psl 5'9 skinny guy.
There are many chads out there.

1 in every 10 men is a chad
where i live the normie male is recessed or balding

what country are you from? it sounds brutal where you live tbh

Wtf this is so infuriating why am I not getting laid then 😡
tbh. many subhumans ascend in high school. of course chad slays and has an easy time but being in close proximity to a bunch of foids can ascend you if even remotely low inhib and not deformed. the same jbs are kinda off limits after hs though unless again, chad.
where i live the normie male is recessed or balding

what country are you from? it sounds brutal where you live tbh
tbh one chad per school is enough to permanently ruin all foids there :feelswhy:

• +1