Getting MOGGED by the New Hire - SUIFUEL

AscensionUwU

AscensionUwU

Iron
Wageslaving at my subhuman job rn, and this fucking kpopmaxed Chang mogger just walks in. Apparently he’s the new hire and this is his first day.

This fucking mofo is at least 6’2 with a Changlite face. He’s absolutely kpopmaxed too; dyed kpop styled hair, baggy clothes, and random rings/accessories.

He does seem to be autist tho, he can’t speak at all to the customers. The manager and I have to actively follow him around and TELL him what to say even if it’s simple things like greeting the customers. He always keeps his head down as well, just very autist body language. I guess we only hired him for his looks jfl.

Wageslaving as a ricecel at this low tier job was already dogshit, and now I have to get mogged by the new guy. It’s over.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, MissLexotan6MG, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
try to nt mog him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, AscensionUwU and LooksThinker
try to nt mog him
I genuinely don’t know why he acts the way he does, actual autist type shit. He froze in silence when greeting a table so I had to get up and take over for him.

I don’t think he has spoken a single word to the other employees besides the manager lol.

Even if I NT mog him, he’s still mogs me in every other field.

I genuinely don’t know why he acts the way he does, actual autist type shit. He froze in silence when greeting a table so I had to get up and take over for him.

I don’t think he has spoken a single word to the other employees besides the manager lol.

Even if I NT mog him, he’s still mogs me in every other field.
If he's that turboaspie then his looks wont save him

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Beat him up

Bro might've met the manwha main character love interest #2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and liberiangrimreaper
If he's that turboaspie then his looks wont save him
I hope he’s literally that autist, that’s the only way I can cope with him being around me. He’s like a dog, just follows me or the manager around even if we aren’t doing anything.

I still hear some of the foid customers and coworkers fawn over him despite being turboaspie. One of the customers even asked me if he’s a kpop idol jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
I hope he’s literally that autist, that’s the only way I can cope with him being around me. He’s like a dog, just follows me or the manager around even if we aren’t doing anything.

I still hear some of the foid customers and coworkers fawn over him despite being turboaspie. One of the customers even asked me if he’s a kpop idol jfl.
Suifuel. I would have started making weird faces trying to Mask my envy

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
Suifuel. I would have started making weird faces trying to Mask my envy
If I acted that sped, I would literally be taken away to a mental asylum or end up as a joke on TikTok/Instagram.

Too bad his fucking looks saved him. The foids are still fantasizing about him even tho he’s a autist.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
If I acted that sped, I would literally be taken away to a mental asylum or end up as a joke on TikTok/Instagram.

Too bad his fucking looks saved him. The foids are still fantasizing about him even tho he’s a autist.
NT means shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU
just quit the job, he will now take your position !

Nah he’s gonna fuck all the hoes now. He’s gonna dick down your work wife and humiliate you. Just end it