• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices, Zonar, nathan and 10 others
IMG 7923 JBW realists*

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, kviijjjjj, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
It depends how you define JBW. JBW isn't everything but Whites have it better than average in both attaining sex and life in general, it's not a get out of jail free card though but on average for sure they have it better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, hattrick, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
If I was white with same genetics as I do now I wouldn't have found this forum for sure.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zonar, nathan, HTN_Mentalcel and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 📎♿️⚙️
If I was white with sane genetics as I do now I wouldn't have found this forum for sure.
Nah I have seen what you look like it would be over no matter what race you were

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard Cheese, SidharthTheSlayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
jbw deniers has @Looks234 so its automatically a retarded team, that mf is annoying as fuck

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, AlexBrown84, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
Nah I have seen what you look like it would be over no matter what race you are
How? My phenotype/ coloring is the main reason I'm undesirable/incel. I recently asked on reddit if it would be worth it to bleach my skin for a more normie perspective and all they did is gaslight me to oblivion. Literally 1k comments telling me not to do it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nathan, tigrxs, Trilogy and 9 others
Whites on average have it better.. it takes them less effort to attain good results. Don't think most JBW deniers would disagree with that.

But this notion that the average white mogs an elite ethnic is nonsense. Niggas will unironically tell you some guy who looks like Mark Zuckerberg has equivalent or greater SMV to an ethnic HTN

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Whites on average have it better.. it takes them less effort to attain good results. Don't think most JBW deniers would disagree with that.

But this notion that the average white mogs an elite ethnic is nonsense. Niggas will unironically tell you some guy who looks like Mark Zuckerberg has equivalent or greater SMV to an ethnic HTN
Thats just dumb, I only think JBW works with indians, asians, and some latinas otherwise looks are the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Swarthy Knight
we win easily

there is a reason why 95% of the virgin on here are white brah waiting on their surgery to kick in meanwhile their crush is a white women dating a cocky ethnic man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MrGlutton, Richard Cheese, borntosuffer and 2 others
Then it absolutely never fucking began for me
I genuinely think the main reason I'm incel is because of my phenotype and colouring but maybe you are right who knows. Maybe my fate was sealed from thr beginning

• JFL
I genuinely think the main reason I'm incel is because of my phenotype and colouring but maybe you are right who knows. Maybe my fate was sealed from thr beginning
U have a weird phenotype for an indian ngl, decent looks though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, FaceandBBC, nathan and 9 others
  • JFL
“That mf is annoying as fuck”

View attachment 2904633
don’t look anything like Jack Harlow 😂

“JBW ISNT REAL!! BLACKS HIGHEST SMV”

Looks234 browsing history:

IMG 2424

btw i thought u would have learned to stop replying to me considering every social exchange we have ends with u being disproven and going silent

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and 📎♿️⚙️
@blatonslatt should I bleach my skin bhai?

don’t look anything like Jack Harlow 😂

“JBW ISNT REAL!! BLACKS HIGHEST SMV”

Looks234 browsing history:

View attachment 2904643

btw i thought u would have learned to stop replying to me considering every social exchange we have ends with u being disproven and going silent
Cuckspeechbubble

Keep projecting your cuckholdom on me buddy
IMG 7042

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, FaceandBBC, nathan and 9 others
I thought about it you would look like flunky flamingo with slightly better zygos and worse jaw imo. I mean he is still here so.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you are an incel because manletism, small frame, and low trust pheno, combination of these = death sentence. You can't have low trust pheno if you are not size mogger, you just look like a low class criminal. Thats what most ethnics are.

• +1
How? My phenotype/ coloring is the main reason I'm undesirable/incel. I recently asked on reddit if it would be worth it to bleach my skin for a more normie perspective and all they did is gaslight me to oblivion. Literally 1k comments telling me not to do it.

Legit you if you bleachmaxx(a bit hyperbolic).

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
you are an incel because manletism, small frame, and low trust pheno, combination of these = death sentence. You can't have low trust pheno if you are not size mogger, you just look like a low class criminal. Thats what most ethnics are.
Literally none of those things.

• +1
I thought about it you would look like flunky flamingo with slightly better zygos and worse jaw imo. I mean he is still here so.
I look nothing like him lol

I’m not a manlet neither am I ethnic

• JFL
JBW coper team

Leader Ai Impact
Members
@Achilles
@SadLivwr
@murdah
@URL code
@confirmed truecel
@n0rthface
@dimorphism

JBW denier team

Leader @traveler
Members
@📎♿️⚙️
@St.TikTokcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@MrGlutton
@Looks234
@Hottaco34
@EggKing
Good man for tagging me. I alone smack these JBW copers I have single handedly destroyed them last week with every post and they have been crying not a single JBW coper came to my thread to argue because they knew they couldn’t. Half of the JBW copers have me on Ignore including Achilles and Sadlivrr cos I was cucking Cumskins and they couldn’t cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese and distance decay
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah

You look like a African General in second Pic.

• JFL
Reactions: yen, Richard Cheese, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Don't see it but I ain't arguing about it.
I mean both have a skull were zygos pop unnaturaly and parietal bones look weak rest is same just slightly adjusted to your own race

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
JBW coper team

Leader Ai Impact
Members
@Achilles
@SadLivwr
@murdah
@URL code
@confirmed truecel
@n0rthface
@dimorphism

JBW denier team

Leader @traveler
Members
@📎♿️⚙️
@St.TikTokcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@MrGlutton
@Looks234
@Hottaco34
@EggKing
I deny and believe in it.

• Woah
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
At the end of the dY to both sides: there is a lot of cultural and dating shifts happening. You are both right to an extent

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and murdah
JBW is legit but you actually need to geomax

• +1
Literally none of those things.
exactly. Thats why he is an attractive ethnic but these ethnics don't want to go after their own foids and they want to fook east asian/white foids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Caging how everyone is either brown or black on the coper team

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu, Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
JBW was real pre internet and smartphones around ~90s I'd say but it simply isn't there anymore. All you get are LTBs unless you're GL yourself or go to really rural areas. If you go to Itaewon or Hongdae right now you'll see a bunch of white guys sitting alone or with LTBs. Japan's even worse honestly.

If you consider SEA then any subhuman mogs because of money and height there - no question but most of the 'good women' won't even look at a white guy because of the stigma boomers created. And you don't really need to be white either. These days they prefer Koreans and Japanese anyway. White SMV is in the gutter and all JBW copers have are hawthorne effect videos where they question the dumb women in their early twenties and ask questions like "Would you fuck a HANDSOME foreigner" no shit she would.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel
JBW coper team

Leader Ai Impact
Members
@Achilles
@SadLivwr
@murdah
@URL code
@confirmed truecel
@n0rthface
@dimorphism

JBW denier team

Leader @traveler
Members
@📎♿️⚙️
@St.TikTokcel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@MrGlutton
@Looks234
@Hottaco34
@EggKing

The issue is people don't know what JBW means.

It's not this guy getting women

images

It's this subhuman getting women solely for being white and white alone

22m and still single am i ugly or what v0 fihpflubfzvb1

This subhuman can geomaxx to some SEA shithole and have 10 of these sucking his white cocku at a moment's notice

images

Meanwhile this curry subhuman

Jaw 1271312

Can geomaxx anywhere and the only person that will suck his dick is this

images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, noodlelover and Funnyunenjoyer1
It's this subhuman getting women solely for being white and white alone

View attachment 2933423

This subhuman can geomaxx to some SEA shithole and have 10 of these sucking his white cocku at a moment's notice

images

This post would make sense if this was actually true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese, dna_cel, noodlelover and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back