• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, JeSuisLempereu, Mister Fuwy and 1 other person
jbw supermacy, add me there

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese, Mister Fuwy and 2 others
Did you miss the part where he said he was considered a 9/10 model there?
He is coping deep down he knows he was just considered a greencard and wallet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese, dna_cel and 2 others
He is coping deep down he knows he was just considered a greencard and wallet

Might just be you coping with that.

Point being there's no place his curry equivalent will be considered good looking.

Might just be you coping with that.

Point being there's no place his curry equivalent will be considered good looking.
There’s no place he will be considered good looking either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, normie_joe and noodlelover
@GabachoCopium i thought you excepted that JBB is law?

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
A lot of guys in the military married Pilipino women, and got completely drained, went bankrupt sending money back to the woman's family.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese, 📎♿️⚙️ and 1 other person
A lot of guys in the military married Pilipino women, and got completely drained, went bankrupt sending money back to the woman's family.
Meanwhile she is back home fucking other guys

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and noodlelover
If I was white with same genetics as I do now I wouldn't have found this forum for sure.
You’re a mentalcel, I’ve seen you. Nothing bad abt ur looks. No race for ur fucked up head

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and dna_cel
There’s no place he will be considered good looking either

Do you have Alzheimer's?

I just linked a video where a white subhuman was revered as a model solely on the fact he was white.

@EggKing is secret spy

How? My phenotype/ coloring is the main reason I'm undesirable/incel. I recently asked on reddit if it would be worth it to bleach my skin for a more normie perspective and all they did is gaslight me to oblivion. Literally 1k comments telling me not to do it.

IMG 0464

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, 📎♿️⚙️, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Do you have Alzheimer's?

I just linked a video where a white subhuman was revered as a model solely on the fact he was white.
Do you have Alzheimer’s?

I just said that they only views him as a wallet and greencard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and normie_joe
Do you have Alzheimer’s?

I just said that they only views him as a wallet and greencard

You are pulling shit from deep inside your ass.

This subhuman literally says it himself that women find him to be a 9/10 in the philiphines as opposed to a 4/10 in the US.

The nigs that come from the US don't have anywhere near that success despite having the same green card and wealth.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You are pulling shit from deep inside your ass.

This subhuman literally says it himself that women find him to be a 9/10 in the philiphines as opposed to a 4/10 in the US.

The nigs that come from the US don't have anywhere near that success despite having the same green card and wealth.
They do, in the same poor countries. I know lots of black guys getting financially drained by their filipino wives, who are in the Philippines fucking their Filipino boyfriends, while the black guys send money to "help their family" and "help them".

I've dated Filipino women, they want you to ramp up your financial commitment to them immediately, expecting you to pay for their groceries, buy them a new cell phone, and those sorts of things.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
Keyword says you are forgetting foids are naturally manipulative. They act like they want him for his looks when in actuality they just want him for his money and greencard.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Keyword says you are forgetting foids are naturally manipulative. They act like they want him for his looks when in actuality they just want him for his money and greencard.

Then why the fuck do nigs with the same money and greencard don't have as much success?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and normie_joe
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and St.TikTokcel
ethnics lost

Ok I'm gonna stop you right there. When you say nigs have the same success in countries where the slightest ounce of melanin is seen as a disease, that's when you are yapping without any thought.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
ethnics lose either way, doesnt matter if theyre a jbw coper or not
How are they losing if most of them have way higher SMV then whites?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
in countries where the slightest ounce of melanin is seen as a disease,
It's not there are many videos of niggers getting fawned over and groped by foids in SEA as well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Richard Cheese
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Richard Cheese
I am white, but where I live, jbe is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
It's not there are many videos of niggers getting fond over and groped by foids in SEA as well

For every one nig that supposedly gets fawned over, 10000 fat, balding subhuman whites gets their dick sucked on the spot.

Don't know why you are coping this hard when SEAmonkeys and gooks are known to have white cocku embedded in their DNA.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Richard Cheese and exo
For every one nig that supposedly gets fawned over, 10000 fat, balding subhuman whites gets their dick sucked on the spot.
They get there dick sucked on the spot, they get used for money and a greencard.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Richard Cheese
LMAO this is the worst larp ive ever seen, this currycel really searched "white chud nerd" on google and picked one of the first results :ROFLMAO:
Your one to talk about larp Mr. Cl0uder

IMG 0209

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
JBW is mostly bullshit but you push JBB so your not much better

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
way too much effort to entertain a gay bulgayrian rat ngl
he really embarrassed the ethnic squad with that one lmao, brutal for you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back