• JBW copers

• JBW deniers

Results are only viewable after voting.
he really embarrassed the ethnic squad with that one lmao, brutal for you guys
not really since he's a cumskin, self humiliation is their forte

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
not really since he's a cumskin, self humiliation is their forte
youre not white so im not sure you can generalize your own fetishes onto other ppl ngl

he really embarrassed the ethnic squad with that one lmao, brutal for you guys
The only ethnic squad here is you and your shitty band of JBW copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, exo, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
For every one nig that supposedly gets fawned over, 10000 fat, balding subhuman whites gets their dick sucked on the spot.

Don't know why you are coping this hard when SEAmonkeys and gooks are known to have white cocku embedded in their DNA.
Stop this retarded cope, statistically whites may do better but thats mainly height halo imo and whites generally have good enviroments so they look better. A subhuman white cant just let his pheno carry him. Its a bullshit cope. Most are attracted to race and all race theory is mostly bullshit, its actually mostly ugly foids that racemix.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, normie_joe and Richard Cheese
youre not white so im not sure you can generalize your own fetishes onto other ppl ngl
nobody said anything about any fetishes. you're trying to project yours onto me, since you're a mongolian tranny from bulgayria whose main form of dopamine comes from dickriding men you have nothing in common with on a hindu forum!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
The only ethnic squad here is you and your shitty band of JBW copers
theres no band of JBW copers, its just called normal people
normal ppl know the reality - being white makes you WAY more desirable to women

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, HTN_Mentalcel and 📎♿️⚙️
theres no band of JBW copers, its just called normal people
normal ppl know the reality - being white makes you WAY more desirable to women
You mean severely mentally ill shitskins who have fetishes involving riding BWC dildos in a chastity cage such as yourself believe being white makes you way more desirable to women?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Richard Cheese, exo and 1 other person
nobody said anything about any fetishes. you're trying to project yours onto me, since you're a mongolian tranny from bulgayria whose main form of dopamine comes from dickriding men you have nothing in common with on a hindu forum!
you said it tho, its in your signature 🤦

You mean severely mentally ill shitskins such as yourself who have fetishes involving riding BWC dildos in a chastity cage beelive being white makes you way more desirable to women?
why are you bullying me for being ethnic AKA incel?

if i was white i wouldnt be gay n shiet cause i'd actually have a gf...

• JFL
why are you bullying me for being ethnic AKA incel?
Your not like this because your an incel your like this because you are a brainwashed, mentally ill faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and exo
Your not like this because your an incel your like this because you are a brainwashed, mentally ill faggot
im like this because im incel, because im ethnic and because im a faggot, all of these are inherently connected and come as a package

• Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover and 📎♿️⚙️
im like this because im incel, because im ethnic and because im a faggot, all of these are inherently connected and come as a package
Ethnic and faggot have a pretty strong connection. But definitely not ethnic and incel.

Ethnic and faggot have a pretty strong connection. But definitely not ethnic and incel.
but ethnics tend to be incel because theyre faggots

like exo pointed out, mongolians and gypsies like me tend to be gay and incel, its brutal

not like aryan people...

• JFL
Stop this retarded cope, statistically whites may do better but thats mainly height halo imo and whites generally have good enviroments so they look better. A subhuman white cant just let his pheno carry him. Its a bullshit cope. Most are attracted to race and all race theory is mostly bullshit, its actually mostly ugly foids that racemix.

Go to 5:22

Show me ONE fat balding curry/gook that is deemed a model?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and HTN_Mentalcel

genuinely how do they cope with this reality?

anti jbw bros on life support...

• JFL

I already addressed this retard they wanted him for his money and greencard. They just manipulated him into believing they actually found him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Richard Cheese and HTN_Mentalcel

Its betabuxx, would he get that treatment in korea? You need to be white mtn prob tall to get treatment like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, normie_joe, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
genuinely how do they cope with this reality?

anti jbw bros on life support...
Yeah it is pretty hard coping with the brutal reality of being a white man in 2024 tbh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Its betabuxx, would he get that treatment in korea? You need to be white mtn prob tall to get treatment like that.

The point was there NO PLACE where a curry/gook would get that regardless of betabuxxing.

• Hmm...
Yeah it is pretty hard coping with the brutal reality of being a white man in 2024 tbh
the aryan GOD in the video seems content with himself tho, unlike an indian such as you...

the difference is staggering

the aryan GOD in the video seems content with himself tho, unlike an indian such as you...

the difference is staggering
Says even though I am clearly whiter than him in every way

I already addressed this retard they wanted him for his money and greencard. They just manipulated him into believing they actually found him attractive.

Where are the curries/gooks/nigs being "manipulated" you 2 IQ tard?

The point was there NO PLACE where a curry/gook would get that regardless of betabuxxing.
In SEA they would easily get it. It's really prevalent among JP/KR men to geomax there. There's an epidemic of Kopino babies. They love Korean and Japanese media. Indians get on the action as well.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
>said by a pajeet trucel
>Ignores the two pictures of me I posted above

And don't come at me with this AI shit again

IMG 0211

• Love it
  • JFL
?

All I saw was one sheboon twerking.

Where are the droves of sheboons calling him a model and wanting his brown cock?
Race is irrelvant, girls in kenya are high e and not pumped with jewish hormones, they will fuck anything and they dont care if you are white or not. This might not even be a full blown betabuxx scenario, there seems to be genuine attraction, she looks like shes into him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and normie_joe
>posts random white nerd
>thinks anyone would believe him
look at the backdrop you retard. Over for your half curry brain

Race is irrelvant, girls in kenya are high e and not pumped with jewish hormones, they will fuck anything and they dont care if you are white or not. This might not even be a full blown betabuxx scenario, there seems to be genuine attraction, she looks like shes into him.
wouldnt the women pumped full of jewish hormones be higher E?
conspiracytards usually say theres estrogen in the water supply or something

• JFL
wouldnt the women pumped full of jewish hormones be higher E?
conspiracytards usually say theres estrogen in the water supply or something
If they have fat tits and ass, shes is likely high E there isnt much too it.

If they have fat tits and ass, shes is likely high E there isnt much too it.
so youre saying jewish hormones in the water supply are a good thing

• JFL

The bald subhuman says precisely what I'm saying.

lol

They do this cos their own pink women don’t want em ahahahah imagine being incel to your own race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and HTN_Mentalcel
>loses argument
Y-YOURE A TROLL!!!!

ethnics lost again, its over
i mean he took a picture with his profile viewing the current thread with a white guy next to it, elab on how you would fake that. Look at the top of your screen you see your profile and username, everyone is different. Do you understand or what?

One curry getting twerked on by a sheboon = genuine physical attraction

10000 SEAmonkeys sucking white cocku within 2 seconds of meeting = betabuxxing.

• JFL
One curry getting twerked on by a sheboon = genuine physical attraction

10000 SEAmonkeys sucking white cocku within 2 seconds of meeting = betabuxxing.
nobody would have found this website if they were born in kenya tbh, they have high sex drive.

i mean he took a picture with his profile viewing the current thread with a white guy next to it, elab on how you would fake that. Look at the top of your screen you see your profile and username, everyone is different. Do you understand or what?
you can easily edit it with inspect element, so it shows other ppl's usernames and avis

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and exo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back