JBW is cope

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
1.My changfish mogs chadfish hard on tinder Asia
2.I'm much more likely to get rice Stacys with changfish than with chadfish
3.I don't match with many noodles with my own pics
4.most JBW I see irl are nw4 fat middle-aged white men or scwarny beta soyboys with mediocre ugly noodle hoes.

It's ogre if you still believe in that JBW shit in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Insomniac and qwep
JBW = forced meme by ethnics

There’s always a stipulation to it, i saw one JBW coper once say that it doesn’t apply to white manlets. Well it’s not just be white then, is it? JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, National Rodgerism, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Most of the AMWF couples I see are Changs with a 5+ white girl, while most of the WMAF couples I see are balding manlets with a below average Asian girl. I see a lot more of the latter than the former, but the average quality of AMWF mogs that of WMAF.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Unmasked, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
@itsOVER

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 616
pot noodle IQ thread.

1.My changfish mogs chadfish hard on tinder Asia
2.I'm much more likely to get rice Stacys with changfish than with chadfish
3.I don't match with many noodles with my own pics
4.most JBW I see irl are nw4 fat middle-aged white men or scwarny beta soyboys with mediocre ugly noodle hoes.

It's ogre if you still believe in that JBW shit in 2019

1) Not really what it's about, is it boyo? Since both Chad and Chang are getting laid regardless. 'JBW' is about guys who would otherwise be incel or normie being able to get some lays.

2) No one promised you a Stacy either way.

3) Let's see some proof of this. Are you using a fresh tinder account, swiping in either Vietnam, Thailand or the Philippines, in a major city with a decent search radius? If you are, and still getting nothing, then yeah it might be over, but given even hamlossus gets matches in the Philippines, I'm not inclined to believe this without some proof.

4) And what? 'JBW' never meant 'you will have the same quality and quantity as Chad'. It meant 'you'll be able to get a girl while your ethnic looksmatch won't be able to get anything'.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
JBW = forced meme by ethnics

There’s always a stipulation to it, i saw one JBW coper once say that it doesn’t apply to white manlets. Well it’s not just be white then, is it? JFL.

true. JBB is more common in my area. it all depends on location. the locationpill is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac