britishbomber
ascend or die trying
- Joined
- Jul 18, 2026
- Posts
- 600
- Reputation
- 257
Jbw is law
My dad is 100 percent British he has forward growth unlike I’ve ever seen on anyone else and he is blonde with blue eyes
My mum is half English half Jamaican and every single flaw I have like a short wide nose and a recessed radix is from my mom
luckily I got white skin and green eyes because my twin sister is lightskin with t50
My dad is 100 percent British he has forward growth unlike I’ve ever seen on anyone else and he is blonde with blue eyes
My mum is half English half Jamaican and every single flaw I have like a short wide nose and a recessed radix is from my mom
luckily I got white skin and green eyes because my twin sister is lightskin with t50