JBW is real, its over for chinks!!!!!

Deleted member 15099

Deleted member 15099

Latin king
Ricecels are so pathetic jfl, their own women don't want them. Gook women are BWC only. Asian men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy :feelskek:. They get bottom tier white women, so I guess they can cope with that tbh. Meanwhile white incels get 10/10 prime asian women :forcedsmile:. Being rice must be the most embarrassing thing ever, I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy honestly. BRUTAL FOR RICECELS, BOW DOWN TO BWC!!!!
Attachments 1
Attachments
@looksmaxxer234 @Collagen or rope @astatine @looksmaxpro @cloUder @Shrek2OnDvD @TRUE_CEL @Vietnam @curryslayerordeath @Frank Jack @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @prettyboislime @MrGlutton @kjsbdfiusdf @BIGDICCJIM @OldVirgin @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @VicMackey @Harvester @subhuman incel
@gamma

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16384, FailedNormieManlet and 16 others
Why are you sucking BWC?

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16384, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Yeah bro wtf
Go breed within your own aryan race, stop lusting for Big Vietnamese Cock. Dumb white women :oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hitler is rolling in his grave rn:what::what:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 15099
Why do Asian men allow their women to emasculate them so much?

I kinda feel bad for Asiancels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 6128
keep posting some gook who is betabuxxing a whore which got ran through by 100s of aryan chads when she was prime

meanwhile looksminned white men slaying asian stacies:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, justinzayn, RealLooksmaxxer and 6 others
Delete this anti-white post bro. You don't want bad things to happen to you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Looks234 and prettyboislime
I’m high as fuck i just realized what i was looking at in the pictures

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 15099
And the funny thing is fat niggas like reallooksmaxxer brag about that shit

D9252D8D 42A5 43E8 B365 5931767610C6

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10652 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, stevielake and Deleted member 1617
keep posting some gook who is betabuxxing a whore which got ran through by 100s of aryan chads when she was prime

meanwhile looksminned white men slaying asian stacies:

View attachment 1475149
6’2 black man could easily SEAmaxx and slay so much harder than you. they’d think he’s in the NBA

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
6’2 black man could easily SEAmaxx and slay so much harder than you. they’d think he’s in the NBA
would still be cucking asians tho

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Biiyo03
Jim

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 13787
east asians > south asians

nah not really, southeast asians are known to have small dicks so
thats cope and you know it, same people also claim africans are the largest. in reality its got nothing to do with race, both bbc and bwc are memes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
nah not really, southeast asians are known to have small dicks so

size of a thumb penis white male made her go interracial

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Looks234, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Ricecels are so pathetic jfl, their own women don't want them. Gook women are BWC only. Asian men are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy :feelskek:. They get bottom tier white women, so I guess they can cope with that tbh. Meanwhile white incels get 10/10 prime asian women :forcedsmile:. Being rice must be the most embarrassing thing ever, I wouldn't even wish it on my worst enemy honestly. BRUTAL FOR RICECELS, BOW DOWN TO BWC!!!!
View attachment 1475125
View attachment 1475127
@looksmaxxer234 @Collagen or rope @astatine @looksmaxpro @cloUder @Shrek2OnDvD @TRUE_CEL @Vietnam @curryslayerordeath @Frank Jack @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @MyAssStinksLikeShit @prettyboislime @MrGlutton @kjsbdfiusdf @BIGDICCJIM @OldVirgin @volcelfatcel @Chadeep @VicMackey @Harvester @subhuman incel
@gamma
mirin AMWF photo

@RealLooksmaxxer this forum is just a bunch of coping ethnics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Your ethnic yourself, I have seen the leaked pics

• Hmm...
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
"Those damn ethnics, when will they ever learn the true power of bwc"-
Attachments 5

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Michael Myers and traveler
Your ethnic yourself, I have seen the leaked pics
Anyways even if I was ethnic (I'm not, I'm european), only a coper would say that asian men have higher SMV than white men

Some things are objective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Marsiere214, LooksDeficiency and 1 other person
Lol I've seen tall niggers in sea and they get fat abominations. Locals think they're disgusting.

Also jfl at 6'2, manlet height shitskin, I love mogging niggers in Asia particularly.

Of course. These dudes would be on suicide watch if they've seen/heard the racist shit their own women have told me about them.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and gamma

size of a thumb penis white male made her go interracial

Shitskin dicklet fapping to video of ethnic and Asian women worshipping bwc, saying bwc only, etx

• +1
Are you kidding me? Asians hate niggers lol. They are literally full blown racists towards niggers. Death sentence to be a nigger in SEA, you would barely be able to order food, many restaurants would not serve niggers.

Completely normal and acceptable ad in China btw:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
Are you kidding me? Asians hate niggers lol. They are literally full blown racists towards niggers
cumskin cope. this is what statusmaxxed gooks go for.

F6008658 9F15 4AE7 8CE7 7E6FC4261A6A
EE7B1056 2468 4D09 980F 67ABE5052BCE

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
View attachment 1475125
View attachment 1475127
@gamma
@Ethereal u just made a new friend after this thread.100% right
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
rice/monogolid equals to :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: lowest smv/psl

• JFL
View attachment 1475245

Shitskin dicklet fapping to video of ethnic and Asian women worshipping bwc, saying bwc only, etx

I'd dox your retarded gay ass but I don't wanna go to whatever 3rd world shithole you settled down in to SEAmaxx.

It's hilarious you talk the most shit when I could easily buy your wife's poor as fuck degenerate family out for a fucking US quarter.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15099
I'd dox your retarded gay ass but I don't wanna go to whatever 3rd world shithole you settled down in to SEAmaxx.

It's hilarious you talk the most shit when I could easily buy your wife's poor as fuck degenerate family out for a fucking US quarter.
Damn nigger angry:feelskek:watch out over here @gamma we got a bad ass :lul:

• JFL
  • +1