JBW is the rule

BrownButNotaClown

BrownButNotaClown

I love people w chubby cheeks
How delusional do u have to be not believe white skin, white culture and white features are not the ideal. Stop coping its ok to admit white people are superior, we will spare you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, jué, Samsepioler and 3 others
@St.TikTokcel u are privileged so u dont see the reality

How delusional do u have to be not believe white skin, white culture and white features are not the ideal. Stop coping its ok to admit white people are superior, we will spare you
We got a genius on our hands.

@St.TikTokcel u are privileged so u dont see the reality
I'm not white but there's plenty of whitecels that have said multiple times that the so called jay bee double is a massive shitskin cope.
believe white skin
just lol
white culture
What does this have anything to do with looz
and white features
No such thing. There's only healthy facial development. Sure, there's variety in nose shape but that's irrelevant shit. Beauty is objective and universal.

I'm not white but there's plenty of whitecels that have said multiple times that the so called jay bee double is a massive shitskin cope.

just lol

What does this have anything to do with looz

No such thing. There's only healthy facial development. Sure, there's variety in nose shape but that's irrelevant shit. Beauty is objective and universal.
jfl if u dont believe this is a more evolved human than anything else. blonde hair and blue eyes is there so that all human can see who is the more evoleved and who is the slave brown.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i look white atleast haha

• +1
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown
Just be indian is a new law and much better. Jbw works on only ugly Asian women while jbc works on every race of women, u can rape any women want.

Just be indian is a new law and much better. Jbw works on only ugly Asian women while jbc works on every race of women, u can rape any women want.
cage if u think the average ucrry is that low inhib its maybe just be dalit at best

I would say features are more important than just having white skin alone. Harmony is important

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
jfl if u dont believe this is a more evolved human than anything else. blonde hair and blue eyes is there so that all human can see who is the more evoleved and who is the slave brown.

View attachment 3187418
Dark hair is more preferable to woman than Blonde hair. But Yh Caucasian features are peak. Smaller noses, better bone structure etc.

is law ❌ is the rule ✅