JBW manlets GTFIH

Based trucel gaming team for kicking her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, eduardkoopman and metagross
No one gives a fck

already made a thread about this in offtopic, brutal that even pancake faced makeup/filter abusers don't want us, but oh well, if ur manlet u can still run JBW, one girls thoughts shouldn't stop you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Note: She did say the threshold was 5'7 though. Which is considerably shorter than western women's standards

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Landorus and johncruz12345
Note: She did say the threshold was 5'7 though. Which is considerably shorter than western women's standards
Coincidentally, 5'7 is the average male height in Asia.

already made a thread about this in offtopic, brutal that even pancake faced makeup/filter abusers don't want us, but oh well, if ur manlet u can still run JBW, one girls thoughts shouldn't stop you
Actually I have a different opinion here.

One thing I noticed a lot in Asia, especially in Hong Kong, was that JBWs dont seem to get a big manlet pass.

Yes I agree Asian garbage are the only ones who will accept JBW with crap genes, and I mean in every way, recessed, crap zygos, dead skin tone, framelet, fatcel, lanklet, low Tcels, birdcels, I have seen ALL the above with hot girls, who are not fat, and wear denim shorts or right skirts in Hong Kong. HOWEVER I have not really seen any JBW manlets kill it in Asia, maybe I am just seeing a biased sample, but I think even noodlewhores reject manlets (manlet I mean men below 170cm).

I am probably wrong, as there are a lot of men under 170cm and they prob all get noodle GFS, but I don't remember seeing it as much.

Actually I have a different opinion here.

One thing I noticed a lot in Asia, especially in Hong Kong, was that JBWs dont seem to get a big manlet pass.

Yes I agree Asian garbage are the only ones who will accept JBW with crap genes, and I mean in every way, recessed, crap zygos, dead skin tone, framelet, fatcel, lanklet, low Tcels, birdcels, I have seen ALL the above with hot girls, who are not fat, and wear denim shorts or right skirts in Hong Kong. HOWEVER I have not really seen any JBW manlets kill it in Asia, maybe I am just seeing a biased sample, but I think even noodlewhores reject manlets (manlet I mean men below 170cm).

I am probably wrong, as there are a lot of men under 170cm and they prob all get noodle GFS, but I don't remember seeing it as much.