JBW works in Japan?

Zylk

Zylk

Kraken
Japan is a developed country but I want to know if JBW works. It seems to me that Asian women here are much more civilized and not thirsty for white cock or at least they don't show it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
They arent as thirsty as you faggot, you would suck cock for 2 bucks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Magical Apple, justinzayn and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18244
yeah it works if you at least MTN and at least 6 feet/183cm tall. I went there as a bloated MTN + 190cm tall and it was pretty easy, however japanese are quite shy so you will have to be somewhat nt. Way easier to be NT in Japan though as they barely speak english but everyone understands the universal sign of flirty and horniness so you can get straight to the point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 17791
The rates of involuntary celibacy should answer that for you. The young women there are literally holding out for white cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Lmao, justinzayn and 4 others
Not really since it's not a poor country and doesn't speak English.

Hong Kong/Taiwan is much better for JBW

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Slay like a king.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
yeah it works if you at least MTN and at least 6 feet/183cm tall. I went there as a bloated MTN + 190cm tall and it was pretty easy, however japanese are quite shy so you will have to be somewhat nt. Way easier to be NT in Japan though as they barely speak english but everyone understands the universal sign of flirty and horniness so you can get straight to the point
Imagine being so attractive to someone that you have to formulate two words "fuck now" to have your pussy

Such retarded questions

• So Sad
Imagine being so attractive to someone that you have to formulate two words "fuck now" to have your pussy
I'm not attractive at all (maybe when I've leanmaxxed), see my post history if you wanna see my face. However average white guys mogs average japanese to tokyo and back which is why it's easy.

Not really since it's not a poor country and doesn't speak English.

Hong Kong/Taiwan is much better for JBW
Likewise, Taiwan is a dangerous country but I support the idea of Hong Kong although I do not know how it is now due to the conflict with China

I'm not attractive at all (maybe when I've leanmaxxed), see my post history if you wanna see my face. However average white guys mogs average japanese to tokyo and back which is why it's easy.
Of course, I'm referring to the fact that for Asians a 4PSL white guy is literally a pure 6PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 18931
If that fatass TkyoSam can get pussy in Japan then I guess you can too.

• JFL
183 isnt the standard 180 is

japanese worship prettboys with neotenous features and faggy hair so to succeed as a white u need to actually have youth and pretty features u cant be a 50 year old subhuman or ogre that only works in SEA

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Zylk
Of course, I'm referring to the fact that for Asians a 4PSL white guy is literally a pure 6PSL.
that's retarded, a normie white is not chad in japan, if that was the case more people would sexpatmax there instead of SEA

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
japanese worship prettboys with neotenous features and faggy hair so to succeed as a white u need to actually have youth and pretty features u cant be a 50 year old subhuman or ogre that only works in SEA
would chico slay there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Likewise, Taiwan is a dangerous country but I support the idea of Hong Kong although I do not know how it is now due to the conflict with China
Taiwan is very safe.