jelqing gone wrong?

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Silver
Ok so not long ago maybe a few months ago I started jelqing because I thought it wouldn't really hurt anything if done lightly and theres no reason not to. I started jelqing for like 2 days and literally had to stop because I noticed my girth fucking shrinked.. it was already pencil dick tier but it got even smaller. my length is the same but fucked up my girth

any other people dealt with this? or is my dick just retarded

• JFL
Reactions: buflek, sportsmogger and Gonthar
Yes, your penis will get longer but thinner, you're trading girth for length, it's just like what happens when you stretch a rubber band for example.
Easy-Lazy-No-Tie-Elastic-Silicone-Shoe-Laces-Shoelaces-Unisex-Premium-Silicone.gif

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN and buflek
Yes, your penis will get longer but thinner, you're trading girth for length, it's just like what happens when you stretch a rubber band for example.
Easy-Lazy-No-Tie-Elastic-Silicone-Shoe-Laces-Shoelaces-Unisex-Premium-Silicone.gif
I don't know if I this is a joke or not. makes sense in my low IQ brain but there's no way a dick works like a rubber band. the jelqers i've seen didn't lose any girth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't know if I this is a joke or not. makes sense in my low IQ brain but there's no way a dick works like a rubber band. the jelqers i've seen didn't lose any girth
If you pull your dick it will get back to its normal size when you stop applying a force, but if you do that repeatedly it will gradually become a little longer, same thing happens with rubber, it loses elasticity over time, gradually stretches and it will become longer(but thinner).
What jelqers did you see and where?

If you pull your dick it will get back to its normal size when you stop applying a force, but if you do that repeatedly it will gradually become a little longer, same thing happens with rubber, it loses elasticity over time, gradually stretches and it will become longer(but thinner).
in some jelqing guide threads. there was some reddit posts and other proof through photos.

• Hmm...
just jelq and handclamp

should I go for mega pencil dick status (7.5x3)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gonthar
in some jelqing guide threads. there was some reddit posts and other proof through photos.
Well, they could be fake or maybe they used other stuff and exercises besides jelqing...

jelqing is both for girth and for length

• Hmm...
send threads asap I need hope for my subhuman undeveloped dick

• Love it
Reactions: Braindeadautist
A thread talking about cocks without having a honorary mention of the forum cockologist @Gengar is disgrace

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, buflek and Braindeadautist
jesus Christ. you basically choke out your cock. I used to do this as a kid but now its at least gonna have some benefits. there's whole strats, this is great.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
A thread talking about cocks without having a honorary mention of the forum cockologist @Gengar is disgrace
.org has fallen!

• +1
Reactions: Kroker