Jews are not bad people!

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

My avi is the typpa shit I'm on rn
In order to be considered a Jew you have to be both Jewish genetically and religiously (denying Christ). It's an ethno-religion. The reason why Jews seem bad is because the good Jews who became Christian were no longer considered Jewish because they accepted Jesus. They were kicked out of Israel and had to move to Europe where they blended with the locals and disappeared. Because of this only the bad satanic, degenerate Jews were left and they're all we have left of this ethnicity. Jesus even calls them the sinegogue of satan. My point is that the Jewish DNA isn't bad but what we now have left of the Jews is literally the filth of the earth.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Axii and Psychophilly
I don’t hate Jews, I hate women. Every Jew I’ve met in real life has been normal and very kind. Every woman I’ve met in real life has been a narcissistic sociopathic whore.

In order to be considered a Jew you have to be both Jewish genetically and religiously (denying Christ). It's an ethno-religion. The reason why Jews seem bad is because the good Jews who became Christian were no longer considered Jewish because they accepted Jesus. They were kicked out of Israel and had to move to Europe where they blended with the locals and disappeared. Because of this only the bad satanic, degenerate Jews were left and they're all we have left of this ethnicity. Jesus even calls them the sinegogue of satan. My point is that the Jewish DNA isn't bad but what we now have left of the Jews is literally the filth of the earth.
best protein powder tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 62070
I don’t hate Jews, I hate women. Every Jew I’ve met in real life has been normal and very kind. Every woman I’ve met in real life has been a narcissistic sociopathic whore.
Don't trust Jews, they seem nice but are devils

• +1
Reactions: Axii

Jews claim all goy are the product of a serpent and a whore producing offspring
He gets to it around 20min

"A satanic seedline of gentiles and a holy seedline of jews"

That's bullshit. Jews aren't great people most of the time, very selfish but they look out for other Jewish people I guess.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and i_love_roosters
same reason why i hate Iranians rn. good people left the country over the past 44 years and only dogshit low iq people remained.

• So Sad
Reactions: i_love_roosters
That's bullshit. Jews aren't great people most of the time, very selfish but they look out for other Jewish people I guess.
They're even worse in the UK

• +1

Jews claim all goy are the product of a serpent and a whore producing offspring
He gets to it around 20min

"A satanic seedline of gentiles and a holy seedline of jews"

That's their cope for being children of Satan

• +1