Jews need to be infiltrated and defeated from within

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The only way to defeat your conquerors and overlords is to make them defeat themselves. The West is already doing this, and China is just watching as it implodes.

Muslims must do the same with Israel. I might join a Jewish forum larp as a Zionist and spread corruption and division. Knowing your enemy is key.

Muslim universities should be teaching Hebrew. The Jews have so many academics and orientalists dedicated to Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, northern mogger, Maalik and 2 others
I just have something to say:

Hmm...

Hmm...

Here I go...

Fuck jews

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and SecularIslamist
The only way to defeat your conquerors and overlords is to make them defeat themselves. The West is already doing this, and China is just watching as it implodes.

Muslims must do the same with Israel. I might join a Jewish forum larp as a Zionist and spread corruption and division. Knowing your enemy is key.

Muslim universities should be teaching Hebrew. The Jews have so many academics and orientalists dedicated to Islam.

Last time there existed one that tried to, they were bombed by a coalition of countries and were inflitrated from within.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I might join a Jewish forum larp as a Zionist and spread corruption and division.
Modern day Khalid ibn al Walid
Image result for khalidibn al walid

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

You will be put on the mossad watchlinst with this post

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, SidharthTheSlayer and northern mogger