Jews

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
y they control world always thought it was exagerAted ngl a hard workingculture and that christians made them bankers doesnt do a good job at all of explaining the maount of control they havcev over this world and its hard to find an actual explanation for this u either gotta go to a conspiracy theorist or a jewish controlled media to explain why

y they control world always thought it was exagerAted ngl a hard workingculture and that christians made them bankers doesnt do a good job at all of explaining the maount of control they havcev over this world and its hard to find an actual explanation for this u either gotta go to a conspiracy theorist or a jewish controlled media to explain why
Tbh now way an ethnicity of 10 million can becone that powerful jsut through ḧard working culture¨ and that they were made bankers b y

These jews seem all extremely nt u will never find them on incel forum (ashkenazis only) or self degrading themself or on any ¨weird¨ site/platform

These jews seem all extremely nt u will never find them on incel forum (ashkenazis only) or self degrading themself or on any ¨weird¨ site/platform
@mizrahi_hater Ik ur not ashkenazi but do u know anything about this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
@mizrahi_hater Ik ur not ashkenazi but do u know anything about this?
And tbh i really dont wanna believe all these conspiracy theories about jews or wtv since im an atheist east asian and believing them would also mean i would have to bexcome christian

The ones that control the world are satanist worshipers

The ones that control the world are satanist worshipers
Seerthis is problem all infoa baout jews is form conspiracy theorists or jew funded institutions u can never get a clear unbiased answer about jews

Seerthis is problem all infoa baout jews is form conspiracy theorists or jew funded institutions u can never get a clear unbiased answer about jews
You don't need that much evidence to realize that the Jews control the media and shape everything in favor of their agendas.

Last edited:
You don't need that much evidence to realize that the Jews control the media and shape everything in favor of their agendas.
Difficult to telll but i will read bible and other sources and use my giga high asian iq to determine since im neet rn

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Difficult to telll but i will read bible and other sources and use my giga high asian iq to determine since im neet rn
How good of a read is the bible in terms of literatutre? Got ranked no 1 in 4chan lit rankings consistently but that may be due to 4chan becoming more christian ust cause theyre contrarian/following the redpilled christians

Nigga what is wrong with your keyboard

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
If they actually controlled it why would they let the stereotypes pop up? like when I think of a Jew or when anyone thinks of a Jew they immediately think they control the world, are greedy, have hooked noses, if they really controlled the world why would they let those secrets get out? Maybe the conspiracy is to distract us from something bigger, or the secrets get out through the will of God

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
If they actually controlled it why would they let the stereotypes pop up? like when I think of a Jew or when anyone thinks of a Jew they immediately think they control the world, are greedy, have hooked noses, if they really controlled the world why would they let those secrets get out? Maybe the conspiracy is to distract us from something bigger, or the secrets get out through the will of God
Yes, in truth, reptillians are even above Jews

Read David icke

• Hmm...
Reactions: barettrealrx