Jfl at any woman below scandinavian prime ones

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Just rofl. Swipped on there, the amount of hqnp stacies i saw and matched outperformed any and all i ever seen in every other country.
Muh med women
Muh ee girls
Muh asians
Muh copes

Looks like angel fallen in earth and i don’t necessarily mean the blond ones. The light browned one with light eyes and perfect pheno are angelic wtf.

Fuck this shit why wasn’t i living in those places. Its finished.

@the BULL @PCT01 @ArvidGustavsson ( kys for being into men when u have this quality of girls )

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Beetlejuice, Kingcel32 and 13 others
Scandinavian/nordic fogs all

Don’t want to hear any copes like “but muh gook queens”…for incels only. Chads don’t stoop that low:chad:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, justinzayn, prettyboislime and 4 others
Not my type at all. Very plain, bland and not truly HQNP anyway. Why are they even on Tinder?

Not my type at all. Very plain, bland and not truly HQNP anyway. Why are they even on Tinder?
I mean those kind of phenos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Radiance, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
funny how you are depressed over your looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
But tbh rofl tbh, every woman of all ethnicities i swiped in scandinavia also fogs their counterpart ngl
Jfl at living in west europe but not scandinavia
@deathdiss

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and the BULL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, the BULL, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
They're not truly HQNP in act. Talk to them, they've had 50 bodies already
if theyre not i will just castrate myself i can’t cope with women being hoes so much

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if theyre not i will just castrate myself i can’t cope with women being hoes so much
Truly HQNP women in the west (looks AND actual behaviour) seem to be disproportionately non white.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 9670
Just rofl. Swipped on there, the amount of hqnp stacies i saw and matched outperformed any and all i ever seen in every other country.
Muh med women
Muh ee girls
Muh asians
Muh copes

Looks like angel fallen in earth and i don’t necessarily mean the blond ones. The light browned one with light eyes and perfect pheno are angelic wtf.

Fuck this shit why wasn’t i living in those places. Its finished.

@the BULL @PCT01 @ArvidGustavsson ( kys for being into men when u have this quality of girls )
russian fogs though. swipe in moscow and see.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
but yeah bro i agree. jfl if you don't live in scandinavia or even better in russia. ppl here are blind to the truth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
@StreegeReturn aren't you kurdish

• +1
Truly HQNP women in the west (looks AND actual behaviour) seem to be disproportionately non white.
Particularly those of some sort of Asian descent

• +1
Makes me relativise nikos results tbh rofl. Every other girl is stacylite
yeah dude just lived in another reality. i was never jealous of the amerifucks with 5k matches because they were 5k ugly girls.

• So Sad
Do you prefer white girls and you're ex muslim?
I don’t prefer white girls tbf. As long as the girl is stacylite of similar pheno than mine. But sometimes i’m wondering how pretty some ethnicities are especially when they reciprocate. Thing is i’m not dumb enough to marry a white girl. Also i wouldn’t say i’m ex

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I don’t prefer white girls tbf. As long as the girl is stacylite of similar pheno than mine. But sometimes i’m wondering how pretty some ethnicities are especially when they reciprocate. Thing is i’m not dumb enough to marry a white girl. Also i wouldn’t say i’m ex
the fact is that west euro girls need to be top percentile to be attractive, those countries always selected for good genetics so the subhumans are almost weeded out.

• +1
the fact is that west euro girls need to be top percentile to be attractive, those countries always selected for good genetics so the subhumans are almost weeded out.
Whats funny is their men are beta cuck looking.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
idk if all nordics look like arvid predetermenism niko it's over tbh they're chads
Rofl ive swiped and they don’t at all

How do you do in nordic countries?? Worse or equal??
Way better i mean i posted the average i matched with just rofl im cagin and ragin like her

• Woah
Good for you buddy because they are Med/MENA bull only

• Love it
EE women mog to self harm

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
I agree 100% brother
White pure westerners age rly like shit. And esp for scandi their masc skull kick in in 20s and its digusting but when teen fuark fuark fuark

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and LightSkinNoob
They are nordic men only. And mena women have better bodies

Beg to differ. Lets say teens scandi fog all then older is diff
B24

they just fog. better bone structures. those location spoofing experiments are soul crushing, i will never be able to cope.

• So Sad
  • JFL
>not a single huwhite in this thread
Comedy gold

Cope. Mediterranean women and Southern European women > Scandinavian Nordic ogresses.
I'd pick a MENA foid over a Scandinavian one any day if I'm given the choice.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ivanhoe, Wallenberg and hebbewem
Cope. Mediterranean women and Southern European women > Scandinavian Nordic ogresses.
I'd pick a MENA foid over a Scandinavian one any day if I'm given the choice.

• +1