Jfl at any woman below scandinavian prime ones

True women here are :feelsohh: and their bodies are :feelsohh: I get called faggot sometimes here for liking Nordic women just cuz they have defined faces lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
This is literally you.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
You naughty naughty yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nigga I've no interest in nordic white woman
But they are beautiful though and denying that is foolish
But den
I have no interest in Nordic white women either. They are beautiful but not the most.

I don’t prefer white girls tbf. As long as the girl is stacylite of similar pheno than mine. But sometimes i’m wondering how pretty some ethnicities are especially when they reciprocate. Thing is i’m not dumb enough to marry a white girl. Also i wouldn’t say i’m ex
(y)
Why stacylite, don't they want status maxxed gigacgads in 2022?

• +1
We love it here - 5 most recent
IMG 20220728 152836
IMG 20220728 152850
IMG 20220728 152905
IMG 20220728 152918
IMG 20220728 152933

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Lmao, Wallenberg and 3 others
(y)
Why stacylite, don't they want status maxxed gigacgads in 2022?
Doesnt exist also no. Its blackpill overdose. Be chadlite yourself, and try to have a decent job / ok statut and, prefer irl or instagram and they will flow. Keep in mind gigachads barely exist if any and that girls aren’t always even into them. They have « types ».
I think @Niko69 can agree, also based from him to shatter hot girls egos.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Niklaus Mikaelson
Doesnt exist also no. Its blackpill overdose. Be chadlite yourself, and try to have a decent job / ok statut and, prefer irl or instagram and they will flow. Keep in mind gigachads barely exist if any and that girls aren’t always even into them. They have « types ».
I think @Niko69 can agree, also based from him to shatter hot girls egos.
I want at least a high-end MTB with good virtues, well educated and is religious. I dropped the looks standards from HTB to MTB.

Am I being too strict or generous?

• +1
I want at least a high-end MTB with good virtues, well educated and is religious. I dropped the looks standards from HTB to MTB.

@Niko69

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

I think rating are copes or looks expectations are cope for ltr. All you need is to be attracted and you will forget everything given her personnality is worth it ofc.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
3rd for a ons, 5 for more cute vibes, and maybe more ltr tbh mirin
Well put, I agree. Would you consider 5 a htb or low tier stacylite? Still trying to get better at rating, for me they're either not attractive to me, attractive or really attractive so hard for me to put a label on it

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
I think rating are copes or looks expectations are cope for ltr. All you need is to be attracted and you will forget everything given her personnality is worth it ofc.
(y)

• +1
Honestly I think you're being realistic, I would definitely lower my ltr requirements to bodycount >5, htb, same mentality as me or something that doesn't collide with my viewpoints over a Stacylite that is in desperate need for attention

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Xangsane and Deleted member 18840
Well put, I agree. Would you consider 5 a htb or low tier stacylite? Still trying to get better at rating, for me they're either not attractive to me, attractive or really attractive so hard for me to put a label on it
Would say htb given she closes her eyes. There is something pretty about her but also a bit lack of harmony in lips/ nose imo. Its things i feel and see at first glance. The thing is its compensated by her vibe not being slutty looking but rather warm and cute. Which is what we seek in ltr. We don’t want bimbo girls facially or body wise for ltr. They may be higher sex appeal but its hard for us imo - you too i think - to see more than a ons with such girls

• Love it
Honestly I think you're being realistic, I would definitely lower my ltr requirements to bodycount >5, htb, same mentality as me or something that doesn't collide with my viewpoints over a Stacylite that is in desperate need for attention
Its what i basically said too tbh, i changed my views. A girl who is really caring, lovely, sensitive, smart and similar to you, while crazy for you genuinely, ideally close to virgin, is worth a lot by itself. Don’t want to miss that opportunity because her midface is 0,01 too long or short or whatever, as long as i’m attracted. And in my experience for me to be genuinely attracted the girl has to be htb minimum

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Xangsane
Thank you. I also dropped the looks threshold requirement to MTB because my dating style (halal) is quite different to what young women seem to want in 2022. Because attractive women are showered with lots of attention she might move onto the next guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Its what i basically said too tbh, i changed my views. A girl who is really caring, lovely, sensitive, smart and similar to you, while crazy for you genuinely, ideally close to virgin, is worth a lot by itself. Don’t want to miss that opportunity because her midface is 0,01 too long or short or whatever, as long as i’m attracted. And in my experience for me to be genuinely attracted the girl has to be htb minimum
That's what I want. Minimum body count of 3.
Thank you. I also dropped the looks threshold requirement to MTB because my dating style (halal) is quite different to what young women seem to want in 2022. Because attractive women are showered with lots of attention she might move onto the next guy.

• +1
Btw, I sent you a convo about insta

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
@StrangerDanger only

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Scandinavian/nordic fogs all

Don’t want to hear any copes like “but muh gook queens”…for incels only. Chads don’t stoop that low:chad:
wtf :rage:

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
And yeah I have said it before but some guys who don't realize how girls' looks differ between countries. Stacy in a country where avg girl is ugly is a becky in a country where avg girl is ok.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I dno soon, am a bit mentally drained currently hardstuck at master 100 lp :oops:
Can you stream today?

Tell me if you are gonna start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474