jfl at hamza's descension after finding a gf

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
wtf he has got fat and got homeless beard and started acting autistic and cringe

it's over if you are not a lonely incel you will be fat and stop muh self improvement

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 24221, Jungcuck and 23 others
wtf he has got fat and got homeless beard and started acting autistic and cringe

it's over if you are not a lonely incel you will be fat and stop muh self improvement
He's extremely subhuman looking and has terrible pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23564 and 7 others
pics brb since no imagining

wtf is this the nt shit normies want us to acquire? or am I too mentalcel to understand that this is cringe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 14693, SEPRAY and 17 others
muh bulk brooooooooo
he must have subhuman genes because he only gains fat and no muscles on his bulk lol
when normal people bulk at least they look big with bigger arms yet smoothened abs
but he has both big belly and no big arms

He spoke in older videos about how when he had a GF in the past he went from focused gymcel to lazy gluttonous pig
Then he made videos saying that you have to continue to be the man that made the girl attracted to you in the first place
Then he gets a white GF who would be considered fuckable by most and suddenly his own advice goes out the window
I assumed that the average self improving autist would become even more focused when they get a GF because it validates that their efforts were worthwhile but Hamza is a comfort seeking, pleasure seeking degen on par with your average normie who's life mission is complete when he has a pussy to coom in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Gus17, Xyjarz and 35 others
he must have subhuman genes because he only gains fat and no muscles on his bulk lol
when normal people bulk at least they look big with bigger arms yet smoothened abs
its over for his natty genetics
hamza has to get into blackpill and start hard roiding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Preoximerianas, datboijj and 2 others

wtf is this the nt shit normies want us to acquire? or am I too mentalcel to understand that this is cringe

Extremely cringe and ugly gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, JizzFarmer and datboijj
He spoke in older videos about how when he had a GF in the past he went from focused gymcel to lazy gluttonous pig
Then he made videos saying that you have to continue to be the man that made the girl attracted to you in the first place
Then he gets a white GF who would be considered fuckable by most and suddenly his own advice goes out the window
I assumed that the average self improving autist would become even more focused when they get a GF because it validates that their efforts were worthwhile but Hamza is a comfort seeking, pleasure seeking degen on par with your average normie who's life mission is complete when he has a pussy to coom in
if it was an indian girl he would have kept improving
but since it's a white girl he thinks he made it

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deprived, VenatorLuparius and 6 others
Who cares what that monkey thinks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension! and huaus
saint hamudi mogs him

He's HTN to chadlite no surprise he has a gf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 22099, rand anon and 4 others
Screenshot 20221105 233141 541

Hamza after he runs out of video ideas and his girl leaves him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Deleted member 14693, fogdart and 15 others

Play fighting is nice it leads to sex

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, futuregigamogger, Deprived and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lihito, fauxfox and 3 others
Imagine if she got a hit in on him and he flipped and just beat the shit out of her

Ince... I mean Spartan rage

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Out of all the self-improvement people it's really sad he was the one to become successful. He's so surface level but thinks he's a genius, regurgitating shit everybody knows but adds cringe 4chan memes from 2012. It is impressive how he manipulates his subhuman audience into thinking they are a team though.

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Rt-Rust1, fauxfox and 1 other person
Fat and happy > roided and suicidal you stupid incel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, fogdart, Rt-Rust1 and 6 others
nigga became a monk

I've never really had a normal relationship so wont bother commenting too much, but I am 90% certain this is not what you're supposed to do in a relationship

I've never really had a normal relationship so wont bother commenting too much, but I am 90% certain this is not what you're supposed to do in a relationship
Just KO your gf

Holy shit this forum really is filled with rotters with no life aspirations :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Rt-Rust1, fauxfox and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 22126, softlysoftly and 1 other person
Also average White women smv mog even high smv curries to the dirt. Curries still have Stockholm syndrome for Brits

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and rand anon
Hamza needs to be on his game. He has 1.1 million people who look up to him. He has a DUTY to give good advice and to look sharp.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger

i hate when he posts shit like this, his second channel used to be decent when he was broke but its ass now

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and babineux

Bulkijg looks horrible you want lean bone structure

He's ugly as fuck women hate fucking curries lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
He really doesn't look as bad as you guys claim and he's 6'2 barefoot

6'2 barefoot with above average physique and normie face is still ahead of most men, even if he's curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person

6'2 barefoot with above average physique and normie face is still ahead of most men, even if he's curry
He's no 6'2. In his old vids he used to say he was 6'0 as well I tbh I think he's under 6'0

• +1
Reactions: makeme183

Nigga who said hes 6’2? Hes barely 5’11

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
mirin his new low cortisol life
incels jealous af itt lmao

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lihito, fauxfox and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1