Jfl At How Hard Niggas Trying to Doxx Me Wtf

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I posted this tinder foid obviously as a joke and someone here knew her insta handle and posted it too

4240CABC 0265 47FD 8E6A 53F991B6799A

Ofc in the spirit of modesty I kept it ambiguous whether I actually met up with her or if it was a chadfish whatever but this was thrice now someone managed to get to my irl socials. I didn’t even mention it here cause it’s whatever but apparently @Erik-Jón has my social media now too like yo chill tf out whoever you are I don’t even beef anyone here

C6EA58F7 070A 48C6 A8A3 4C8B093F8F71

This was from last week, proof from today it’s the same foid. Same ass and same last digits

A1FC0675 0187 426C 93B9 D84A3A763F22

Think it’s time to peace out boys The career field I going into is anal about this kind of internet footprint shit

@StrangerDanger @Octillionaire @dfucclife @forevergymcelling @EasternRightWinger15 @8PSLcel @David Rothschild @PCT01 @LooksOverAll @Gargantuan @tyronelite @Biggdink @Blackgymmax @Chadeep @Preston @Amnesia @gamma

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: StrangerDanger, currylightskin, Corleone and 17 others
Stockholm syndrome for @StrangerDanger @ing him first

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 17791
what is this even about and who cares about her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, the BULL, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
This forum sometimes. :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and StrangerDanger
Her ig for research purposes

Wedding video ring a bell? Won’t fox but stfu desert Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Chadeep, Growth Plate and 1 other person
caged

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275, ascension and 6 others
Wedding video ring a bell? Won’t fox but stfu desert Nigga
what do you want? I don't even understand what you after me for? For squinching in my pics?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275, closedplatecel and 5 others
what do you want? I don't even understand what you after me for? For squinching in my pics?
I’m coming for every squinch frauder, and just so happens I hate desert niggers. You are everything I dispise I’ll stop at nothing until I see you dead on the floor with your brains blown out(then we get to analyze your true face)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16275 and 6 others
Brutal incels seethe and cope by doxxing chad

If she doesn't give shit than no biggie

Just stop posting your slays in the future so rotters have nothing to use against u, or just leave the site cause ur looksmaxxed now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
mental asylum at it again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Also u low iq ass, why would u post this

Now the guys who have her insta will just send her this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and germanlooks
fuark bro that's a nice ass bruh @Master can you tell OP that he'll be permanently banned if he doesn't share at least a few pics and vids of her every week. I'll cashapp you $120

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aga04, Deleted member 17872, Erik-Jón and 2 others
I’m coming for every squinch frauder, and just so happens I hate desert niggers. You are everything I dispise I’ll stop at nothing until I see you dead on the floor with your brains blown out(then we get to analyze your true face)
Cry more for the evolved Pajeet @ForeverRecession who is slaying million of Arab sand Stacies right now as you rage with his BIG DRAVIDIAN INDIAN MAHAPAJIT COCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deprived
fuark bro that's a nice ass bruh @Master can you tell OP that he'll be permanently banned if he doesn't share at least a few pics and vids of her every week. I'll cashapp you $120
You can spend 120 and get a girl like that irl to fuck you for 1hr you do realise that right? If I weren’t so broke I’d do this to ascend and just larp and lie pretending I’m fucking hotties for free like a Normie 😂

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Cry more for the evolved Pajeet @ForeverRecession who is slaying million of Arab sand Stacies right now as you rage with his BIG DRAVIDIAN INDIAN MAHAPAJIT COCK
Your a worthless piece of shit, this is the second time I’ve told you to kill your self already this month this time do it

u should leave tbh. so should i. neither of us belong here and our presence makes incel seethe and cope as hard as they can

You can spend 120 and get a girl like that irl to fuck you for 1hr you do realise that right? If I weren’t so broke I’d do this to ascend and just larp and lie pretending I’m fucking hotties for free like a Normie 😂
I ain't even got $1.20 nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
this is true

Your a worthless piece of shit, this is the second time I’ve told you to kill your self already this month this time do it
Wait me and you have had issues before? When I thought me and you were cool. My comment was a joke as well I’d bloat moggers shouldn’t fight

We were cool when I thought you were fucking dead :feelskek:
We are both bloat moggers we shouldn’t fight we should be m8s and defeat the lean maxxrts

We are both bloat moggers we shouldn’t fight we should be m8s and defeat the lean maxxrts
Let me think, prove your worth to me and betray that faggot @ForeverRecession

• WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Were you born GL or did you hardmax in anyway, if natural how the fuck did you end up on this forum?

Also u low iq ass, why would u post this

Now the guys who have her insta will just send her this thread
And you just gave these guys the idea to send her this thread:feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 17872 and Moggedbyevery1
Let me think, prove your worth to me and betray that faggot @ForeverRecession
I refuse to bully ethnics I’m their protector. But we are both bloat bad boys so I will pick the neutral side

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Were you born GL or did you hardmax in anyway, if natural how the fuck did you end up on this forum?
he used to be incel until he bonesmashed brow ridge zygos and mandible daily

didnt your snap get leaked cuz you got caught lacking sending it to some chick in pms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
thats one hell of an ass

• +1
Mirin custom title:feelsokman:

• +1
Ayo i love banter and eviscerations but doxxing is scummy af. People like that should be slapped @Erik-Jón

• +1
Ayo i love banter and eviscerations but doxxing is scummy af. People like that should be slapped @Erik-Jón
Don’t be schizo and believe this Autist, I’ve already talked to moss and proved my innocence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
she looks good

• +1
Brutal incels seethe and cope by doxxing chad

If she doesn't give shit than no biggie

Just stop posting your slays in the future so rotters have nothing to use against u, or just leave the site cause ur looksmaxxed now
Who you calling incel you worthless piece of shit

That ass is Huge. Probably needs a 9 inch Horsecock to reach inside.

• Love it
Reactions: Corleone
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler
Does op slay in uk or canada btw?

That's what happens when you come here to brag about your matches/slays :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back