Jfl at not understanding how important height is for a male's mental health no matter how handsome they are facially

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
My thoughts exactly
Face is overall more important for dating, but height is still definitely more brutal because of how emasculating it is to be short. At least if you're ugly you can still feel manly, but its hard to feel manly when most people including even women are taller than you. If you're short you will never provide a women with that same sense of protection and feeling of femininity that a taller guy will provide. If you're short you will never be perfect in a girl's eyes because she will always wish you were taller. Every girl visualises a tall guy when they think of their ideal boyfriend.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, Serial Mogger and 4 others
I'm mate's with this guy who is 5"11 and is big boned like he doesnt rlly haver muscles and hes not that fat but like 20% bodyfat and 8 inch wrists right and he is in same group as me with this girl and today she was putting her head on her shoulder while i just disbelief because he is a LTN and i am just confused too because he is only big. He is basically brock lesner if he was asian and just 5"11 and more fat now like in wwe. Heightpill is brutal and will always be brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
will be using HGH and Aromosin soon to be 6"3 to mog him tho so its all goods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and Growth Plate
Mqdefault

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Richard_Hungwell, mafiaboy and 1 other person
Nigger even if you were 6’3 you’d still be suicidal over your piss tier frame and coloring @Serial Mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Adriana Lima, Mewton and 2 others
will be using HGH and Aromosin soon to be 6"3 to mog him tho so its all goods
if you don't even know if your growth plates are open via an x ray you're wasting your money and time doing and thinking about heightmaxxing

people don't want to accept this blackpill because with face ratings can be more subjective below chad tier while height is completely objective.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
which growth plates to check for xrays ?
if you don't even know if your growth plates are open via an x ray you're wasting your money and time doing and thinking about heightmaxxing

Nigger even if you were 6’3 you’d still be suicidal over your piss tier frame and coloring @Serial Mogger
Obviously. My thread isn't arguing against that. I was already suicidal in middle school over face. My thread is just saying how brutal the heightpill eviscerates a man mentally no matter their face which is why so many celebrities like Tom Cruise wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Lygodactylus
Yeah imagine her bending down just to give me this😭😭😭 it's so brutal man, I am inferior
GIF 220428 230043

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate