JFL at the HUGE UNREAL contrast among males. Its ALL or NOTHING, its WINNER HOGS ALL (similar/paralell tweets with pics of men compared).

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

These tweets are half a day apart and from the same "series" of posts from the same poster with same audience, so no other bias than the pic itself here. FIrst case isn't even an ugly man, he is just average, even above average if you count what you usually see around in the streets nowadays, its not like they are suddenly comparing elephant man to adonis.
1 comment vs 806
9 retweets vs 7.3 K
233 likes vs 77.5K

Of course one would expect more attention towards the handsome example, but THIS EXTREME?!

JFL at the TREMENDOUS lack of equality among males. People complain about clown world putting as an example how even ugly girls get tons of attention online, but the case for men is much worse and darker: at least girls all get their fair share even if top tier ones get more obviously, but for men its ALL OR NOTHING, NO INBETWEEN. It's the few elite hogging the "resources" while everyone else starves. Kinda like comparing countries with a real middle class with some people in upper class (women), to those poor countries in which the poor live in cardboard slums while suddenly the rich (no middle class present, no inbetween) have 50 cars in their garage and live in golden mansions (men).

Thats why I always laugh when someone puts the huge attention and simping women receive as the staple and "posterchild" argument for the blackpill, when the male gender is full of way more brutal and harsh examples. None of the gender situations are good, but for men there is dystopian "caste-like" shit going on, while for women at least "everyone gets some" more or less without such a stark contrast among peers.Women have sort of actual competiton for life quality, men have feast or famine. Related to this, another of the most used arguments for blackpill is usually that women "fuck 100s of guys even before they are 25" which is a huge bluepill and cope in disguise, since reality is that women don't have a partner count nearly that high, and that they majorly just share the few elite top tier men who are the actual ones with the high counts. This goes hand in hand with the aforementioned all-or-nothing nature of male gender. Gets even darker when you consider than sex and dating is only a small part of the things in life this hierachy affects.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Babyblackcarrot, Patrick Baitman and 38 others
Its over. Fuck this chad. I cant cope. I can die

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 6675, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
Just fucking lol at not being chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 5 others
Chad wins everytime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Why does it bother you so much, didn’t you already ascend? You look closer to the second than the first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadeep
This literally. Being an average guy means you are invisible to the world.
Just ask yourself, if you died right now, how many people would care? How fucking long would it take until someone outside of your family noticed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5258, Gaia262 and 6 others
I will RC control a Boeing 747 straight into my house, fuck this life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6427 and 7 others
Hope the 2nd one died in the ruins of Stalingrad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, the next o'pry, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
First isn't above average, he is below average

• +1
  • So Sad
Just ask yourself, if you died right now, how many people would care? How fucking long would it take until someone outside of your family noticed?
Looks were important throughout history. Joseph Stalin was a good looking dude in his prime too.
He died first too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
JFL if you arent Sovietchad by 2020

• +1
  • So Sad
The average man/guy you see in the street lacks any jawline definition and has eyebrows set in a different postal code than their eyes. I'm not saying hes GL but hes deifnitely above the average you see around.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5'8manlet, Chadlitecel and 7 others
The average man/guy you see in the street lacks any jawline definition and has eyebrows set in a different postal code than their eyes. I'm not saying hes GL but hes deifnitely above the average you see around.
The average man has better hairline and better harmony which the first guy lacks.

• +1
Be chad or die is and always will be legit

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
best looking slav in history?

• +1

I wouldn't give a shit about when I die.

Anyway, the problem isn't even that "GL guys get more attention than average ones" I knew this even as a child. The problem is that the SUDDEN with almost nothing in between difference in attention and quality of life when a guy reaches the gl status is so extreme and ridiculous that seems like they are kings vs peasants. The problem is not the fact of increased response, but the contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 616
I wouldn't give a shit about when I die.

Anyways, the problem isn't even that "GL guys get more attention than average ones" I knew this even as a child. The problem is that the SUDDEN with almost nothing in between difference in attention and quality of life when a guy reaches the gl status is so extreme and ridiculous that seems like they are kings vs peasants. The problem is not the fact of increased response, the problem is the contrast.
Yeah, It is clear even for fucking animals that the bigger and stronger ones will get more attention. The problem is the distribution. The 80/20 principle reigns supreme, and it is getting even crazier throught Tinder and Internet

• +1
BECOMECHADORDIETRYING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 616
ALL SLAVS ARE UGLY R-R-R-RIGHT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and Nosecel

Faceandlms put the all or nothing theory in a nutshell in this video (starting from 9:30).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
ok

he is also German and Portuguese
yeah but i dont know honestly how much of German and Portuguese blood is in him.
His father is 100% polish (he is brazlian but his parents were 100% polish so it makes his genes 100% polish) so Chico for sure is half-polish.
He proved it many times.
Here for example, 1:20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3328 and Pubertymaxxer3
in most systems mathematical, natural, social or economical etc. the laws are usually exponential, meaning the difference between two aspects is magnified severely, no exception here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others

Faceandlms put the all or nothing theory in a nutshell in this video (starting from 9:30).

Yeah, its perfecly explained. "its not that lesser men get less proportionally, they get NOTHING". Dark life twist: This applies for everything in life, not only getting a woman to date you.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others
get looks or die trying!

chad or death

99th%ile or nothing

surgery or rope!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Gaia262, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
in most systems mathematical, natural, social or economical etc. the laws are usually exponential, meaning the difference between two aspects is magnified severely, no exception here.

No sentient being should be subjected to exponential returns/outcomes for factors out of control while also having the ability to be aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
No sentient being should be subjected to exponential returns/outcomes for factors out of control while also having the ability to be aware of it.
JFl if you realise this and still choose to remain bluepilled and take no action you deserve the shit that comes your way.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 1 other person
Chad wins even when he's dead lmao

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Gaia262, Ocelot and 4 others
JFl if you realise this and still choose to remain bluepilled and take no action you deserve the shit that comes your way.

Realising this is being blackpilled, you can't "choose" to remain bluepilled.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Pubertymaxxer3
That nig might become the next Meeks

• +1
This is what IT faggots don't understand. Watch this video from Vsauce
He basically explains how the 20/80 rule or Pareto principle is everywhere. 20% of the most used words account for 80% of all word occurence. 20% of the richest men have 80% of the world income. 20% of pea pods have 80% of all the peas. This is how the world works and it's the same for women. Remember that women are the selectors and they just follow a natural principle. It's all or nothing. You are either a slayer or you are not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and Pubertymaxxer3
being 10/10 chad back in the 60s was just normal, everyone was a well developed, non recessed 8/10

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Zygos you tend to get me aggrivated ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
First picture is so grainy I think it might even be a drawing rather than a picture. So not surprising there are no replies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
With every 0.5 point you gain via looksmaxxing, the amount of attention and respect you get from everybody increases exponentionally:

Going from a 3 to a 5 means you go from the certified ugly bullied by all subhuman that is a social pariah and has almost no good life experiences whatsoever to someone who is actually treated like a human being(you get invited to hang out by others, people do not assume you're inferior to them by default, you start to get genuine female attention from time to time).

Going from a 5 to a 7 will make sure you'll be known as the "good looking guy" in most social circles(people are much more receptive to you, the halo effect will make sure everything you do will be viewed in a positive light, women will actually start chasing you instead of the opposite and also social interactions will be much more easier and forgiving to any mistakes you make).

Every 0.5 point after 7 will increases your chances of a having a successful and fulfilling life exponentionally- a legit 9(most PSL MM posterboys) can literally make millions off his looks alone and get to experience heaven on earth, the amount of validation you would get would be paramount.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 6497 and 2 others
With every 0.5 point you gain via looksmaxxing, the amount of attention and respect you get from everybody increases exponentionally:

Going from a 3 to a 5 means you go from the certified ugly bullied by all subhuman that is a social pariah and has almost no good life experiences whatsoever to someone who is actually treated like a human being(you get invited to hang out by others, people do not assume you're inferior to them by default, you start to get genuine female attention from time to time).

Going from a 5 to a 7 will make sure you'll be known as the "good looking guy" in most social circles(people are much more receptive to you, the halo effect will make sure everything you do will be viewed in a positive light, women will actually start chasing you instead of the opposite and also social interactions will be much more easier and forgiving to any mistakes you make).

Every 0.5 point after 7 will increases your chances of a having a successful and fulfilling life exponentionally- a legit 9(most PSL MM posterboys) can literally make millions off his looks alone and get to experience heaven on earth, the amount of validation you would get would be paramount.
Yes its so brutal. Sure women too live better lives if they are better looking but the difference and correlation in looks/quality of life is nowhere near as extreme as for men. I personally went from a 3 to around a 5.5 and my life now (socially) is so radically different it looks like fiction. Just from 2-2.5 points of difference. And of course now I amd terrified about any looks decrease since I now know how for males your looks=your life.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Solidcoin
this is just a less brutal meekspill

Yes its so brutal. Sure women too live better lives if they are better looking but the difference and correlation in looks/quality of life is nowhere near as extreme as for men. I personally went from a 3 to around a 5.5 and my life now (socially) is so radically different it looks like fiction. Just from 2-2.5 points of difference. And of course now I amd terrified about any looks decrease since I now know how for males your looks=your life.
Bro, you're a solid 7 facewise. Your frame is pretty pathetic but honestly it probably doesn't really have much an influence on your overall appearance as long as you're at least average height. Most average guys (4.5-5.5) don't really experience the ostracization ugly dudes have to endure, but they don't really get any special treatment whatsoever.

Bro, you're a solid 7 facewise. Your frame is pretty pathetic but honestly it probably doesn't really have much an influence on your overall appearance as long as you're at least average height. Most average guys (4.5-5.5) don't really experience the ostracization ugly dudes have to endure, but they don't really get any special treatment whatsoever.
7 is model tier, I think I don't reach that threshold. I think 5.5 is already nicely above average since most guys I see around don't even have a jawline shading difference and having lean face and low set brows is what sets me apart. But around 4/10 I you "fit into society" which means no bullying unless your demeanor or personality is too off-putting (truly neutral behavior-consequence and neutral "first impression" reaction). Push it to a 3 and you already become an outcast never respected by anyone. push it to a 5 and you already start getting girls genuine interest and "cool guy" vibe. Its astounding how so much can change in just a 2 points (of 8) range.

I guess tho that under a 2.5/10 may be different territory since you are borderline or outright deformed tier, and at that point, while you are still an outcast, people may not bully you so openly or actively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back