JFL at this Asian foid that thinks her kids will have colored hair and eyes

Wasians rarley look good you have a better chance w w white and black light-skinned have appeal almost everywhere and better chance of getting light eyes
The only people I see hyping up mulattos are the homosexual users of .org and the nigger males themselves that have to cope after bleaching their own bloodline themselves

This forum is seething harder than ricecels
It's insane

Why do so many of these browncels hate WMAF more than they hate their worst enemy?
Im not brown but she's self hating and wants to eradicate her race while proudly posting it

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • Hmm...
I WORSHIP THE WHITE MAN!

Attachments

• 1710362212926.png
    1710362212926.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and HeightPilledum
This forum is seething harder than ricecels
It's insane

Why do so many of these browncels hate WMAF more than they hate their worst enemy?
Race mixing is disgusting in general

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and HeightPilledum
blonde muscular rich chadlite has to geomax to SEA in order to get weak-HTB pussy

brutal 2024pill

I’ve prepared their newborns lifetime membership card for this site

• JFL
I’ve prepared their newborns lifetime membership card for this site
Bold of you to assume this site will still be up and running in 15 years

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
The only people I see hyping up mulattos are the homosexual users of .org and the nigger males themselves that have to cope after bleaching their own bloodline themselves
Right literally all the slayers in my highschools were mulatto males and there loved by white women but if that's the only thing you see good for you 👍go out more

Right literally all the slayers in my highschools were mulatto males and there loved by white women but if that's the only thing you see good for you 👍go out more
Tales from the slums of Philadelphia

And no matter how much I go out, mulattos here are a rarity

• JFL
Where is the asian foid?
Looks latina

Tales from the slums of Philadelphia

And no matter how much I go out, mulattos here are a rarity
Probs the problem then a good 6ft mulatto clear most clubs and party scenes they get the bbc appeal and eurocentric features if there done right

• +1
dumb bitch set herself up to get canceled by a nigger on tiktok

• JFL
Probs the problem then a good 6ft mulatto clear most clubs and party scenes they get the bbc appeal and eurocentric features if there done right
Whenever anything close to that happens, it's always some pitch blacknigger who looks like he came straight from Africa
Mulattos rot on social media for gaslighting

• JFL
Search lightskin on TikTok. Among gen z they may actually have highest smv also helps that they all look the same.

crazy how ethniks worship the blond blue eyed pheno while whites dont give a fuck about it
gook bitches would kill their entire family to have an aryan kid jfl

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)