JFL at this curry getting overrated on truerateme

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

He is getting rated 4.5 on average....

Very bloated, ethnic (bad skin), terrible eye area, EXTREMELY LOW CHEEKBONES, lacking chin prominence.

I am sure that truerateme is just a bunch of currycels and cumskincels that take revenge on women by rating them bad on truerateme :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually feel bad for this curry, he probably thought he was a 3/10 and he got confidence boost from this overrate and he might ask out girl and she will reject.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and 4 others
No angularity, no jaw definitition, nonexistent palate very very narrow mouth, weak chin, extremely short chin, high hairline, dumbass looking nose, eyes are wayy too big and the shape is kinda bad, fat face, bad face shape.

He's 3-3.5/10 if we're being perfectly honest lmao

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Its over for him

• So Sad
Reactions: sibience
Also the dog pill is broooootal

• +1
he mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience
he looks good

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 19948
No angularity, no jaw definitition, nonexistent palate very very narrow mouth, weak chin, extremely short chin, high hairline, dumbass looking nose, eyes are wayy too big and the shape is kinda bad, fat face, bad face shape.

He's 3/10 if we're being perfectly honest lmao

I feel very bad for him.

I also feel bad for Feminine women there that get underrated and ruin their face with chin implant

Very bloated, ethnic (bad skin), terrible eye area, EXTREMELY LOW CHEEKBONES, lacking chin prominence.

I am sure that truerateme is just a bunch of currycels and cumskincels that take revenge on women by rating them bad on truerateme :ROFLMAO::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I actually feel bad for this curry, he probably thought he was a 3/10 and he got confidence boost from this overrate and he might ask out girl and she will reject.

@justinzayn mogs him

• Woah
Put him on looksrate cope website tbh and post results

• +1
No one gets rated below 4 there tbh unless they have visible deformities

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and sibience
I feel very bad for him.

I also feel bad for Feminine women there that get underrated and ruin their face with chin implant
Typically speaking though, the ugliest and most mediocre foids get overrates because of foid privilege. For men, the ethnics like the negroes and brown guys and asians get overrates while Germanic chadlites are called average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rand anon and sibience
No one gets rated below 4 there tbh unless they have visible deformities
True for men.

I have seen women that I would fuck get rated 3.5 but they are not that attractive even though guys will still fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and FailedNormieManlet
Bro you are severely NT who unironically tries to non NT Maxx and tries to relate to incels here ..I mean who does that ..
I have nothing to do rn, I want to go to the gym but can't find my airpods or keys. It's over for disorganised-cels
Can he get a 2/10 curry women?
maybe man, idk, you aren't greycel anymore, do you want to swap pics and rate each other?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and sibience
I have nothing to do rn, I want to go to the gym but can't find my airpods or keys. It's over for disorganised-cels

maybe man, idk, you aren't greycel anymore, do you want to swap pics and rate each other?
Nah man I am a trucel or trucellight 1/10

• Woah
  • So Sad

U had em at ethnic skin no need to describe this facial features

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and sibience
Typically speaking though, the ugliest and most mediocre foids get overrates because of foid privilege. For men, the ethnics like the negroes and brown guys and asians get overrates while Germanic chadlites are called average.

I mean it is no surprise german chadlites get underrated because the site is full of incels....

Even though I am incel I do think at least they should give honest rates to both genders.

Also I don't think many girls are getting overrates there... Only the more masculine low face fat ones that don't have much appeal are getting overrates in my opinion.

:lul: @ The amount of disrespect in the reply… I just hope this curry never sees this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and sibience
:lul: @ The amount of disrespect in the reply… I just hope this curry never sees this thread

I said I feel bad for him, I hope he does see this so he can know the truth.

"The blackpill is truth. Let the blackpill guide you." -Incel TV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103

I think your rating is fair, but he still has hope. Leanmaxxing might debloat his face, lip stretching, idk what softmaxxing can be done for that eye area:feelswah::feelswhy:, and while his nose is bad, it's better than a dravidian/abo nose :feelswah::feelswhy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and sibience
I think your rating is fair, but he still has hope. Leanmaxxing might debloat his face, lip stretching, idk what softmaxxing can be done for that eye area:feelswah::feelswhy:, and while his nose is bad, it's better than a dravidian/abo nose :feelswah::feelswhy:

He can ascend with many surgeries.

Infraorbital implants, orbital decompression, and chin and cheek implants (although his low cheekbones will still make that part shit).

And obviously lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon

He can ascend with many surgeries.

Infraorbital implants, orbital decompression, and chin and cheek implants (although his low cheekbones will still make that part shit).

And obviously lose weight.
brootal:lul:
Screen Shot 2022 06 19 at 105548 PM

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and sibience
He has better coloring than you but you mog him oversll lmao this guy looks lame as fuck you look much better and striking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sibience and rand anon
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, sibience and rand anon
rate me then? I am below avg too, but it's possible to get a gf
“below average” :soy:

• JFL
“below average” :soy:
You’ve seen my face and said I was avg-below avg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Even women call me avg

Was using omegle and literal JBs like I'm talking 13/14, were saying shit like "smash" to me, and were calling me hot. I got lots of compliments on my hair and eyebrows too, a lot of them thought I was 17 for some reason, but when I revealed my actual age they were shocked.

One notable experience, I was chilling and some girl was like "omg you're hot", I said "erm thanks?" and then her friends were like "omgg he has such a hot accent". Americans jfl.

My voice/accent seemed to get lots of attention from americans too, some confusing my accent for australian. I even got mistaken as a spic. Some people thought I was a youtuber because of my headset too.

Overall, omegle is a mixed bag. I was being called ugly earlier, but then like multiple girls were calling me hot and were complimenting my hair and eyebrows and my accent.

I guess the only way to know is to go try to fuck girls.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Was using omegle and literal JBs like I'm talking 13/14, were saying shit like "smash" to me, and were calling me hot. I got lots of compliments on my hair and eyebrows too, a lot of them thought I was 17 for some reason, but when I revealed my actual age they were shocked.

One notable experience, I was chilling and some girl was like "omg you're hot", I said "erm thanks?" and then her friends were like "omgg he has such a hot accent". Americans jfl.

My voice/accent seemed to get lots of attention from americans too, some confusing my accent for australian. I even got mistaken as a spic. Some people thought I was a youtuber because of my headset too.

Overall, omegle is a mixed bag. I was being called ugly earlier, but then like multiple girls were calling me hot and were complimenting my hair and eyebrows and my accent.

I guess the only way to know is to go try to fuck girls.
I am ugly

• JFL
  • Hmm...
@rand anon just rub bleach on your face theory

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...