JFL at women in college

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
In my first university lecture as a buisness major, and all these sloots show up fakeupmaxed to death wearing slutty push up bras like its a social gathering and not a serious lecture hall. They quite literally have no sense of awareness and only are here to get trained by the football team. JFL at this clown world and sending ur daughter to university.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, winternoc, GunDevilHybrid and 75 others
First

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, nathan, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
nice

• +1
Reactions: greywind, violentrose, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Foids treat any sort of social gathering as a hookup site, jfl at any long distance college relationships

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, naturepreacher, tsnakee and 26 others
It's a rotten world.

• +1
Reactions: mudmaxes, (In)CelibatePsycho2, thegiganigga and 21 others
No man college is for learning my stemcel friends said so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, (In)CelibatePsycho2, greywind and 14 others
In my first university lecture as a buisness major, and all these sloots show up fakeupmaxed to death wearing slutty push up bras like its a social gathering and not a serious lecture hall. They quite literally have no sense of awareness and only are here to get trained by the football team. JFL at this clown world and sending ur daughter to university.
How is my incel ass gonna be able to cope in uni knowing I will never be able to fuck any of these sluts

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Framemogger69, NeverSurrender, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
this is what tyrone has manifested

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, (In)CelibatePsycho2, MonoTBB and 6 others
JFL @greycel complaining about you slaying when it’s literally the foids that ask for it to happen, and at least ur self aware about the situation

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Melly, nathan, Deleted member 88772 and 5 others
IMG 5464

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, thegiganigga, Goonmafia and 14 others
did you even slay today my nigga?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, FacialStructure404, bloomercel and 3 others
Why are you doing a meme degree like business bro? Are you planning to become a real estate agent?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, Deleted member 88772, Jova and 3 others
I say it now and will say it again, universities in their current form need to be abolished

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Melly, greywind and 6 others
Wonder how many of these whores have a boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Melly and BeanletMogger
How many girls do you fuck a day?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Xangsane, bloomercel and 3 others
Why are you doing a meme degree like business bro? Are you planning to become a real estate agent?
You can probably work anywhere with such a degree tbh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
whores doing what whores do best.

don’t question what a whore does, especially you since you slay whores.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
How is my incel ass gonna be able to cope in uni knowing I will never be able to fuck any of these sluts
Go to sea uni

42b4a7a6574bce83b4ab73e98a82d4fe Kopie

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, NeverSurrender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 2 others
Not really it's mainly a meme degree because of thr lack of mathematical skills. Anything about management you can learn spending thousands of dollars in a business degree can be learned by simply working for a business and climbing the ladder. The entire field in general is more dependent on work experience and real world skills than something you learn through books unlike STEM. The same reason why an MBA is worthless in your germany btw. I assume OP wants to slay endlessly in uni as he is already rich in which case it's fine since business majors are not too tough.
You can probably work anywhere with such a degree tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Nick.Harte and Clavicular
I relate
Its such a shitshow JFL

Im glad I graduated. Its a real chore when you actually conversate with these bitches and have to hear them talk about useless shit, when they into you they wont shut up either

• +1
Reactions: greywind, say∅, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Not really it's mainly a meme degree because of thr lack of mathematical skills. Anything about management you can learn spending thousands of dollars in a business degree can be learned by simply working for a business and climbing the ladder. The entire field in general is more dependent on work experience and real world skills than something you learn through books unlike STEM. The same reason why an MBA is worthless in your germany btw. I assume OP wants to slay endlessly in uni as he is already rich in which case it's fine since business majors are not too tough.
You don't get such experience in the first place without a degree.

You will only get into such a position with such a degree, after some years of working yeah your degree becomes irrelevent, but its a requirenment to even start your career

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Akhi, Henry Rollins and 2 others
business major? I think ik your problem

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NeverSurrender, Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday
In my first university lecture as a buisness major
But tbf
JFL at being a fckn business major

Any humanitites, or Business subjects are absolutely fckn useless so that's why the people there are like that

You won't find so many of those types in a Comp Sci or ENgineering class (mainly incels and smart femcels) .

I once accidentalyl went into a sociology class and the perfume smell alone was fckn herrendous. All the big ass nails tabbing on their latest iPhones, then the teacher started yappin about the sexual role in the French Revolution. It was some Wtf shit

WEnt out immediately. SOmeone at the class told me the professor was askin why he left Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Johnny_Sins, tsnakee and 11 others
Women sacrifice 1 hour of sleep to put on makeup. Truly a meme gender.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Johnny_Sins, arabcelxxx and 11 others
The whores in the 60s dressed better then the average women in todays day JFL

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Averagecel, ey88 and 5 others
No anyone can open a business and get an apprenticeship under someone. It's pretty much like a trades job. Better to be thrown into the water and learn to swim making mistakes on the way than to learn how to swim and then dip your toes into the water avoiding the risks and learning experinces Most of thr large cap companies in thr world were founded by people who never studied business.
You don't get such experience in the first place without a degree.

You will only get into such a position with such a degree, after some years of working yeah your degree becomes irrelevent, but its a requirenment to even start your career

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday
No anyone can open a business and get an apprenticeship under someone. It's pretty much like a trades job. Better to be thrown into the water and learn to swim making mistakes on the way than to learn how to swim and then dip your toes into the water avoiding the risks and learning experinces Most of thr large companies in thr world were founded by people who never studied business.
Ok dude my ambitions are being some middle management mfer in a huge company not create my own

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins and Nick.Harte
dnrd a single fucking word stinky nigger, you're mtn at best kys

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Judas Froome, FacialStructure404 and 1 other person
Start shooting vro

But tbf

Any humanitites, or Business subjects are absolutely fckn useless so that's why the people there are like that

You won't find so many of those types in a Comp Sci or ENgineering class (mainly incels and smart femcels) .

I once accidentalyl went into a sociology class and the perfume smell alone was fckn herrendous. All the big ass nails tabbing on their latest iPhones, then the teacher started yappin about the sexual role in the French Revolution. It was some Wtf shit

WEnt out immediately. SOmeone at the class told me the professor was askin why he left Jfl
I don't know why guys here think business majors are the best. If you truly want a career in management you need practical knowledge and actually need to manage things not study textbooks talking about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Nick.Harte and ReadBooksEveryday
jfl at me ever having a daughter and sending her to any western school:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ok dude my ambitions are being some middle management mfer in a huge company not create my own

Do Finance or accounting then. You'll be more employable with a more specific skillset but you will need to put some effort

• +1
Reactions: 9898, noonespecial and Nick.Harte
But tbf

he's not in this for the major but overall the experience and results of rotting here

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Do Finance or accounting then. You'll be more employable with a more specific skillset but you will need to put some effort
I think double majoring in accounting and finance is better though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
he's not in this for the major but overall the experience and results of rotting here
Going to college to fuck chicks

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
to be fair everyone tried to impress the first weeks of college then after its freshman 15 and baggy sweats to class
Enjoy it while it lasts

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Suns9999, truthhurts and 1 other person
I don't know why guys here think business majors are the best. If you truly want a career in management you need to practical knowledge and acfually need to manage things not study textbooks talking about it.
If you don't have a degree most software used by companies instantly throws your resume out. Good luck being found.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Business admin is the worst college major ever:lul:

• +1
Reactions: aber and autistic_tendencies
Facts :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aber