Jfl blacks and arabs in europe have to be lying about "muh arab smv". "Muh bbc halo"

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
You guys are literally just robbers, rapists, and baby killers lmao. What smv are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_172825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_172825_Chrome.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boxface34, moon666, diamondbill and 16 others
Obviously not the FOBsbucko

Also this nig is apparently "17" but literally looks 50 lmao. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, iblamechico, majesticincel and 6 others
obviously they are lying retard

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, moon666 and slavicpsycho

Apparently right wing men’s twitter posts now decide whether someone has a high smv or a low smv according to OP‘s brain :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, pandac, murdah and 7 others
View attachment 3060702

Apparently right wing men’s twitter posts now decide whether someone has a high smv or a low smv according to OP‘s brain
Yeah lmao, women def see people who rob them, sexually assault them, and kill babies as high smv. def bro. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666, diamondbill and slavicpsycho
Yeah lmao, women def see people who rob them, sexually assault them, and kill babies as high smv. def bro. :forcedsmile:
Nobody cares if youre a thug in 2024 unless u want a genuinely classy girl which is rare

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
You are on an incel forum debating about ethnic men’s SMV. If ethnics have a low SMV, then you must have an ethnic tier SMV, since you’re in the same boat as them, little guy

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, alriodai, murdah and 6 others
You are on an incel forum debating about ethnic men’s SMV. If ethnics have a low SMV, then you must have an ethnic tier SMV, since you’re in the same boat as them, little guy
At what point did curries ever claim to have high smv in the west? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and The Grinch
Cope niggers and sandniggers have insane SMV in Europe

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moon666, PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, egyptianKang, murdah and 6 others
why can't we be low inhib high t and smv ethnic moggers that rape steal and kill on the side as well, the two aren't mutually exclusive what's the issue? 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
I'm from Europe, Arabs have low SMV and are not really any different from curries. Most look indistinguishable and honestly before I became an autist I just viewed them as Muslim curries, same with many people here. Although, that itself can be pretty bad since a lot of people dislike Muslims.

A minority of girls like niggers, and they're usually interested in American music, etc, if you're a nigger you can probably get a gf/sex from these girls, but its not super high overall.
If you're a light Arab you're better off larping as a Christian one or even med. Just being Muslim will hurt SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666, PrinceLuenLeoncur, perpetuallytired and 4 others
You‘re Indian? Nevermind, have a nice day :feelskek:
Bruh whatever you are, its not much better :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Its not indians who are known to be committing all the sexual assault crimes in europe lmao. :lul:

why can't we be low inhib high t and smv ethnic moggers that rape steal and kill on the side as well, the two aren't mutually exclusive what's the issue? 😂
why can't we be low inhib high t and smv ethnic moggers
LMAO according to who though lol? Literally no one besides arabs and nigs themselves think they are "muh smv ethnic moggers". Ive only ever heard this from you guys lmao.

• +1
Reactions: moon666
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, N1666, egyptianKang and 1 other person
I'm from Europe, Arabs have low SMV and are not really any different from curries. Most look indistinguishable and honestly before I became an autist I just viewed them as Muslim curries, same with many people here. Although, that itself can be pretty bad since a lot of people dislike Muslims.

A minority of girls like niggers, and they're usually interested in American music, etc, if you're a nigger you can probably get a gf/sex from these girls, but its not super high overall.
If you're a light Arab you're better off larping as a Christian one or even med. Just being Muslim will hurt SMV.
- basement dwelling autistic loser cumskin

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and egyptianKang
Bro is 46 in his homeland

im sure you can post the links and studies to back this up right? lmao :lul:
i don't need studies to back up something that is so clear through basic pattern recognition and observation,

again stop trying to drag us down with you hyderajeet :ROFLMAO: @Gengar

- basement dwelling autistic loser cumskin
Ok? Just stating the reality. Arabs have egos when their SMV is universally low here, I can show you screenshots of tiktoks of girls doing race rankings and literally all have Arab last. Saying you look Arabic is considered an insult even here

i don't need studies to back up something that is so clear through basic pattern recognition and observation,

again stop trying to drag us down with you hyderajeet :ROFLMAO: @Gengar
Bruh i cant drag you down to a place you're already at. Sandniggers and nigs are all talk but i literally havent seen any statistics that say they have high smv.

• +1
Reactions: moon666 and moredatesmorerapes
Grown men arguing about the sexual value of minorities, grow up

Bruh i cant drag you down to a place you're already at. Sandniggers and nigs are all talk but i literally havent seen any statistics that say they have high smv.
Nigs have decent SMV, sandnigs just have none

Yeah lmao, women def see people who rob them, sexually assault them as high smv. def bro. :forcedsmile:
Almost like people arent always judged for a small group of people’s actions. and everyone has bad stereotypes.

A school shooter isn’t gonna lower a white chads smv. Just like a robber isn’t gonna lower a tyrones rapper smv

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah, N1666 and 2 others
*26 in the US lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you retarded sandnigger
Im talking about the dude in the post you retard, the one they claim to be 17, I was making a joke

You thought I was talking about you? You're 26? Get a fucking life you stinky fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, watah, Looks234 and 1 other person
Im talking about the dude in the post you retard, the one they claim to be 17, I was making a joke

You thought I was talking about you? You're 26? Get a fucking life you stinky fuck
Bruh there are legit people in their mid 20s+ on here, u really thought everyone was a teen or something? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Im asking about stereotypes and what people are known for. In the west curries are known to be scammers lol. This the stereotype ive heard. Criminals that rob, sexually assault, and rape people, are not stereotypes about curries.

Bruh there are legit people in their mid 20s+ on here, u really thought everyone was a teen or something? :unsure:
Old ass nigga, stick your dick in a girl already and start a family

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and yeeyeeslayer
Curries got no positive stereotypes. Literally negative smv
what positive stereotypes do arabs have. I know nigs have BBC lol. so thats one. Arabs are literally stereotyped as terrorists lmao.

what positive stereotypes do arabs have. I know nigs have BBC lol. so thats one. Arabs are literally stereotyped as terrorists lmao.
Idk about Arab smv but probably rich oil princes or some shit. In the USA they don’t have any positive stereotypes depends on location

ABOS. MUST. DIE.​

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bomber517 and 3 others
Idk about Arab smv but probably rich oil princes or some shit. In the USA they don’t have any positive stereotypes depends on location
i lived in the US for my entire life lol. Arabs are literally given the stereotype as terrorists. I have yet to hear of a positive stereotype they are given. Maybe in europe there is this "muh rich oil princes" (this is literally the first time im hearing about this :forcedsmile:).

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
i lived in the US for my entire life lol. Arabs are literally given the stereotype as terrorists. I have yet to hear of a positive stereotype they are given. Maybe in europe there is this "muh rich oil princes" (this is literally the first time im hearing about this :forcedsmile:).
Arabs have slight oil wealth halo but nobody cares and that probably only works with other arab girls

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
May the childrens rest in peace