Jfl blacks and arabs in europe have to be lying about "muh arab smv". "Muh bbc halo"

You’re larping too much because you’re a retarded nigger. Stop the cap. Meanwhile you’re going to claim sheboon women don’t involve themselves in race plays with older white guys. :forcedsmile:
Ofc they do… they are women, I had raceplay with a conservative white woman who let me raceplay as an Sulatan busting nuts in her as my sex slave 😉 got me ded hard ngl even thing this brought back memeories.

But yeah your women worship Arab cock it is what it is 🤷‍♂️ and curry men worship Arab pussy. Arab is your god wallahi

lmao where do you live in the US? :lul::lul::lul:
Everybody is telling you this and you’re still coping. Your race wanna be Arabs that’s why your women get tossed around by Arabs like tissue paper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: egyptianKang, yeeyeeslayer, watah and 1 other person
Ofc they do… they are women, I had raceplay with a conservative white woman who let me raceplay as an Sulatan busting nuts in her as my sex slave 😉 got me ded hard ngl even thing this brought back memeories.

But yeah your women worship Arab cock it is what it is 🤷‍♂️ and curry men worship Arab pussy. Arab is your god wallahi
Mentally ill nigger. :feelskek: You have been LARPing since 2017. :forcedsmile:

Mentally ill nigger. :feelskek: You have been LARPing since 2017. :forcedsmile:
Why you jumping to ad hominems I thought you hated curry foids? But how am I wrong your women do love Arabs cock

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
Everybody is telling you this and you’re still coping. Your race wanna be Arabs that’s why your women get tossed around by Arabs like tissue paper
Retarded nigger always comes with the “your women” argument when you don’t even know what he is. 🤦‍♂️

nig i literally know all the all the ethnic enclaves of curries in the US, and what i also know is that none of them are arab larpers. Im waiting for this arab to tell me what imaginary place in america he lives. Your also black so shhhh u arent tossing anyone like tissue paper. :lul:

• JFL
Why you jumping to ad hominems I thought you hated curry foids? But how am I wrong your women do love Arabs cock
I do but you’re speaking nonsense. The only one thinking about gayrab cocks right now is you.

That gayrab nigga is delulu. Jfl at him.
How many pakis are in Netherlands anyways u wouldn’t know nigga 😹😹 there’s literally videos on tik tok about south Asians claiming to be arab look it up on everything, most self hating people on the planet 😹

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: egyptianKang and Gengar
nig i literally know all the all the ethnic enclaves of curries in the US, and what i also know is that none of them are arab larpers. Im waiting for this arab to tell me what imaginary place in america he lives. Your also black so shhhh u arent tossing anyone like tissue paper. :lul:
Don’t take that nigger seriously. He’s been LARPing for at least 7 years. 🤦‍♂️

Blud your Muslim curry go ask any female in your family if they’d rather date an gayrab or Poojeet they will say gayrab everytime stop crying over reality its not my fault your women want ALLAHU ackbar cock

Retarded nigger always comes with the “your women” argument when you don’t even know what he is. 🤦‍♂️
Why you crying? I thought you hated your women I wasn’t even coming for you but you decided to get into the convo so I had to humble you. Your women love Arab cock not their fault your parents encourage it mashallahhahahahah she’s with Arab man now

• Hmm...
How many pakis are in Netherlands anyways u wouldn’t know nigga 😹😹 there’s literally videos on tik tok about south Asians claiming to be arab look it up on everything, most self hating people on the planet 😹
Gayrab moment. Keep making up tales like your nigger buddy Prince here. :feelskek:

Blud your Muslim curry go ask any female in your family if they’d rather date an gayrab or Poojeet they will say gayrab everytime stop crying over reality its not my fault your women want ALLAHU ackbar cock

Why you crying? I thought you hated your women I wasn’t even coming for you but you decided to get into the convo so I had to humble you. Your women love Arab cock not their fault your parents encourage it mashallahhahahahah she’s with Arab man now
You’re having your regular retarded nigger moment where you spew nonsense. The only one getting humbled is your women when they get some bwc. How can you LARP for 7 years straight? :feelskek:

Gayrab moment. Keep making up tales like your nigger buddy Prince here. :feelskek:
Be nice your women want isis mujuhadin cock, they want long hard throbbing semetic cock into their hairy south Asain pussies

You’ll alwyas be a curry you’ll never be Arab no matter how much Arab cock enters you

Be nice your women want isis mujuhadin cock, they want long hard throbbing semetic cock into their hairy south Asain pussies
And your women want white cocks to relive what your ancestors’ went through. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah and 📎♿️⚙️
@moon666 why the ugh reaction? Actually why am I even asking your obviously a JBW fag

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Gengar

You’ll alwyas be a curry you’ll never be Arab no matter how much Arab cock enters you
Jfl at being this high inhib and editing your post. Pathetic nigger. Who says I wanna be a gayrab? You were literally LARPing as a Turk on lookism. :feelskek: @CFW432 this nigger is mentally ill.

Jfl at being this high inhib and editing your post. Pathetic nigger. Who says I wanna be a gayrab? You were literally LARPing as a Turk on lookism. :feelskek: @CFW432 this nigger is mentally ill.
I am a. Turk I’m a Kora Bogha 😉

And your women belong to Abdullah ibn umar ali yahiya rashid

What are you saying? Say it in English this time.
What I meant is that the statistic that people post to "prove" JBW also prove that black women prefer black men

Don’t know a single South Asian man or woman who LARPs as a gayrab. Stop coping, retard.
in the west they always try to cling onto MENAs/arabs and associate with us

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
in the west they always try to cling onto MENAs/arabs and associate with us
I literally know zero South Asians who do or say this. Save for the Sayid / Qureshi LARPers. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What I meant is that the statistic that people post to "prove" JBW also prove that black women prefer black men
You don’t know, eh? When we race-bait, women of any race love another race. That’s final. :ogre:

no curry girls like larping as persian or arab, and they always lipsync to arab songs on tiktok and die of happiness if they get mistaken for arab,

it is what it is i've seen it first hand

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao all the women in my family are married to south asians. 2 female cousins on my moms side are married. 1 to a gujurati, another is is pakistani, the other one is in a rishta with a pakistani. Then i have one female cousin on my dads side whos also married to another pakistani. There are literally 0 middle easteners in my family kek :lul:, and they SURE as hell neve went after blacks. Unironically its the men who marrying/dating out of their race, 1 cousin is dating a jew and the other just got out of a relationship with a nepali foid.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao all the women in my family are married to south asians. 2 female cousins on my moms side are married. 1 to a gujurati, another is is pakistani, the other one is in a rishta with a pakistani. Then i have one female cousin on my dads side whos also married to another pakistani. There are literally 0 middle easteners in my family kek :lul:, and they SURE as hell neve went after blacks. Unironically its the men who marrying/dating out of their race, 1 cousin is dating a jew and the other just got out of a relationship with a nepali foid.
Jew? What a lucky guy. :ogre:

no curry girls like larping as persian or arab, and they always lipsync to arab songs on tiktok and die of happiness if they get mistaken for arab,

it is what it is i've seen it first hand
Persian maybe lmao cause persian on avg mogs. No curry foid is trying to larp as this bruh. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Photo ICTJ EGY ProtestersWomenTahrirSquare img2011 1
26 Egyptian protesters AP

• JFL
Jew? What a lucky guy. :ogre:
ya shes the white one too

Me i could never even if they were natalie portman tier, too many pally children have been killed, now i cant look at jews in a good way again.

• JFL
ya shes the white one too

Me i could never even if they were natalie portman tier, too many pally children have been killed, now i cant look at jews in a good way again.
Idk why muzzie curries care so much for that shit, just look at how condescending gayrabs when a lot of them look like pajeets. :hnghn:

bruh im sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but every arab besides those from the levant, are ugly asf, and you know this is tru.
They're like curries.. most look bad (including from the Levant) but some can look good.

Curries, Muslims, blacks, Hispanics are all the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Stupid gayrab sandjeet. He’s not even Pakistani. 🤦‍♂️ Kill yourself immediately.
I thought he was nigga

Did that gayrab sandmonkey actually doxx your picture or did you post it publicly? :ogre:
It is public nigga look it up yourself :ogre:, how is that doxxing, he insulted me first even though i was chill, how do you expect me to be a cuck and not unleash my wrath

I thought he was nigga

It is public nigga look it up yourself :ogre:, how is that doxxing, he insulted me first even though i was chill, how do you expect me to be a cuck and not unleash my wrath
Just making sure. :feelshah:

he's an Indian Muslim from South India (Hyderabad) and definitely not Bangla.

Also you're a sandnigger. You're in no position to talk about who's superior or whatever because sandnigger lives have no value. You exist so people can test their bombs and missiles on you subhumans, like they do in Palestine.
Lmao he literally wants to dox my face, but is too much of a pussy to show his even though he claims to mog me. Jfl. :lul:

You don’t know me faggot, i can buy your entire lineage

You exist to get lynched by eating beef, and your mothers being sent to arabs to be servants, kill yourself

I would rather get bombed than be a faggot curry cuck, self hating shitskin :feelskek:, we get bombed because we are the biggest threat to the satanic empire you indulge in, nigga unironically wants to integrate with cumskins,

because you are embedded with self hating genes your daughters will cling on to white & arab cock like no tomorrow, it’s over for you nigga

@Razeb if that’s you in your pfp you ugly shitskin, never speak to me again you self hating dalit :feelskek:

And Yeah bro just post my self in a jewish schizo forum :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur