Jfl blacks and arabs in europe have to be lying about "muh arab smv". "Muh bbc halo"

what positive stereotypes do arabs have. I know nigs have BBC lol. so thats one. Arabs are literally stereotyped as terrorists lmao.
Some positive ones are that we’re masculine, generous, protective (some girls like that)

Yeah we don’t have the best stereotypes and we get stereotype mogged by others but you have no room to talk

ultimately stereotypes barley matter in the face of looks and many Arabs in the west are good looking so this carries them so who cares

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
You guys are literally just robbers, rapists, and baby killers lmao. What smv are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:
Just don't pay the child support theory

ultimately stereotypes barley matter in the face of looks and many Arabs in the west are good looking so this carries them so who cares
many Arabs in the west are good looking
Once again according to who? I literally have only heard this from arabs themselves, or maybe blacks.

Once again according to who? I literally have only heard this from arabs themselves, or maybe blacks.
Most Arabs in the west are either Levantine or Iraqi (and nafri) you admitted yourself that they’re good looking in another thread

Which would mean that they do well

The middle one had great potential aswell:(

Most Arabs in the west are either Levantine or Iraqi (and nafri) you admitted yourself that they’re good looking in another thread

Which would mean that they do well
I literally said that levantine arabs can good looking. I literally said that gulf/peninsular arabs are literally brown/dark brown ethnic looking, and that NAs are a hit and miss between brown and ethnic looking, or med passing. Thats literally only 1 group of arabs out of the entire arab race.

I literally said that levantine arabs can good looking. I literally said that gulf/peninsular arabs are literally brown/dark brown ethnic looking, and that NAs are a hit and miss between brown and ethnic looking, or med passing. Thats literally only 1 group of arabs out of the entire arab race.
There aren’t any peninsular Arabs in the west,

When euroepan girls think of an Arab they imagine the aforementioned diasporas, that’s what makes ‘Arab’ SMV in the west

There aren’t any peninsular Arabs in the west,

When euroepan girls think of an Arab they imagine the aforementioned diasporas, that’s what makes ‘Arab’ SMV in the west
So levantine arabs make up the majority of arab diaspora in the west? :lul:

yes, i would say around 50% or slightly more than it

muslims never had high SMV only arabs that are med passing have high smv and if they say they’re muslim its over

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
it’s true man i don’t even hate muslims cus i know the jews brainwashed us to think ur our enemies but due to that muslim is a failo

if ur arab just say ur christian or not religious

the overwhelming majority of arabs in the west are either levantine, nafri or iraqi probably like 85-90% of the arab diaspora can be sorted into these 3 categories

and generally speaking these 3 groups are phenotypically acceptable (As you admitted that levantines have a good pheno and you also admitted that iraqis have a decent pheno, and nafris aren't far off from iraqis in terms of whiteness)

so in general the arabic pheno in the western world is acceptable for most part and, and there is an abundance of good looking men that belong to these group you can see online

not to mention the largest of these groups is the best looking,

so yeah,

arab SMV in the west is good, no need to try and bring others down lil bro, bringing down arabs won't lift ur ppls smv from the gutter

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
it’s true man i don’t even hate muslims cus i know the jews brainwashed us to think ur our enemies but due to that muslim is a failo

if ur arab just say ur christian or not religious
no it doesn't matter for sex/hookup

only LTR

and it's a social falio sure but if your not practising and you're a likeable person even then socially ppl won't care esp if NT

the overwhelming majority of arabs in the west are either levantine, nafri or iraqi probably like 85-90% of the arab diaspora can be sorted into these 3 categories
So yes i was actually autistic enough to calculate the amount of diaspora in the west (so basically european countries and the US and australia/New zealand). And you are literally completely wrong :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. There are bout approx 12-13 million NA diaspora in the west compared to literally around approx 3.8 million levantines diaspora in the west.

You can calculate yourself if u want.

it's very clear that your still seething from the verbal abuse @egyptianKang gave you earlier today so now ur hating :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
it's very clear that your still seething from the verbal abuse @egyptianKang gave you earlier today so now ur tryna hate on us :ROFLMAO:
Literally he didnt even post his pic, but doxxed me, hes a complete pussy and u kno it. Also ive been shittin on arabs and blacks in europe for their actions for a few years now.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Also ive been shittin on arabs and blacks in europe for their actions for a few years now.
wow

that's not sad and pathetic at all

• +1
it's very clear that your still seething from the verbal abuse @egyptianKang gave you earlier today so now ur hating :ROFLMAO:
Shits too funny :feelskek: as soon as i saw this post i felt that energy

wow

that's not sad and pathetic at all
U guys are literally ruining the image of muslims with your crimes in the west. IDC you can call me sad & pathetic all u want lol.

Shits too funny :feelskek: as soon as i saw this post i felt that energy
ugly halfbreed nig scared pussy dox my pic but too scared to show his own. You probably smell like 20 lbs of hair gel lmao :lul::lul::lul:

and to think i defended you earlier today and told egyptiankang to stop being mean to u cuz ur nice, but now that i see how it is, @egyptianKang do you worst under this thread and don't hold back 😂

• JFL
and to think i defended you earlier today and told egyptiankang to stop being mean to u cuz ur nice, but now that i see how it is, @egyptianKang do you worst under this thread and don't hold back 😂
Bruh you guys are literally arabs. You have nothing on me but cope.

• JFL
ugly halfbreed nig scared pussy dox my pic but too scared to show his own. You probably smell like 20 lbs of hair gel lmao :lul::lul::lul:
Never used gel in my life you subhuman,

You darker than most egyptians i know cope,

just truce luh bro im tired of violating people, it’s not me to hate on somebody's race like it’s a job :feelskek:

u really gonna chalk up all the negative things we can say about ur race as cope,

when you literally attest to your own ppls subhumanity under every other thread you make?

• +1
Average annual income in the us by race ethnicity v0 Qi lJM7MoGMNHC65ZWyZdrysCu5RonheWHd2byic

Poor sandniggers i literally can buy your whole families.

• JFL
Yeah lmao, women def see people who rob them, sexually assault them, and kill babies as high smv. def bro. :forcedsmile:
? Do you understand how smv works you've been on this site since 2020

• JFL
Never used gel in my life you subhuman,

You darker than most egyptians i know cope,

just truce luh bro im tired of violating people, it’s not me to hate on somebody's race like it’s a job :feelskek:
NIGGER POST THE PIC :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Lmao i swear since im more honorable and truthful than any arab if you are lighter than me i will say that you are :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and yeeyeeslayer
Do you understand how smv works you've been on this site since 2020
lol i think he's party trolling/joking around

or referring to the negative impact we've had on ethnic reputation more broadly speaking beyond just SMV

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
*26 in the US lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: you retarded sandnigger
Holy shit you're 26 discussing the SMV of different races on org. Fucking over do you not have a career? A hobby? Hell, at least one ltb that has shown you the slightest bit of attention? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, N1666, watah and 2 others
? Do you understand how smv works you've been on this site since 2020
Bruh you still think that being a criminal inceases smv, when its literally just about physical looks. Isnt that literally the most basic blackpill.

Holy shit you're 26 discussing the SMV of different races on org. Fucking over do you not have a career? A hobby? Hell, at least one ltb that has shown you the slightest bit of attention? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bruh lmao i literally am in my break from semester for the summer. Im taking HVAC classes and i was off the summer, and my classes are literally starting at the end of august. Im about to get my hvac cert by the end of the year.

i would kill myself if i was still active on this site at the age of 26

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, watah, egyptianKang and 1 other person
lol i think he's party trolling/joking around

or referring to the negative impact we've had on ethnic reputation more broadly speaking beyond just SMV
What would i be trolling about lmao. And yes your actions have had a broad negative impact on ethnics in the west beyond just smv.

• +1
Bruh you still think that being a criminal inceases smv, when its literally just about physical looks. Isnt that literally the most basic blackpill.
"its literally all about physical looks" So by your logic being a criminal doesnt decrease it either

NIGGER POST THE PIC :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Lmao i swear since im more honorable and truthful than any arab if you are lighter than me i will say that you are :lul::lul::lul::lul:your not honorable, you are salty and miserable because your a

You are not honorable, just salty and paki faggot seething about his inferior genetics, and lmao 26 studycel paki? So over for you :lul:

Paki wet dream to work for his arab masters in a genetics laboratory :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
i would kill myself if i was still active on this site at the age of 26
should xsangane kill himself, hes my age? Should amnesia kill himself? Hes 30+ lmao.

• JFL
should xsangane kill himself, hes my age? Should amnesia kill himself? Hes 30+ lmao.
easiest yes & yes :lul::lul::lul::lul:

(xangsane unironically tho lol)

• JFL
You are not honorable, just salty and paki faggot seething about his inferior genetics, and lmao 26 studycel paki? So over for you :lul:

Paki wet dream to work for his arab masters in a genetics laboratory :feelskek:
Bruh arabs in a genetic laboratory :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Bruh arabs are not know for being high IQ doctors or anything lmfao. Those are literally stereotypes for curries and east asians. Arabs are known for at most being businessmen, or just doing a blue collar trade job. Also idk why u keep calling me a paki. Im not.

Bruh lmao i literally am in my break from semester for the summer. Im taking HVAC classes and i was off the summer, and my classes are literally starting at the end of august. Im about to get my hvac cert by the end of the year.
Bro idgaf you are 26 years old making racebait threads on org in your spare time:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, N1666 and egyptianKang
  • JFL
Bro idgaf you are 26 years old making racebait threads on org in your spare time:forcedsmile:
???? Ok....??? Also im not racebaiting. I mean what i say. if you think im trolling or anything thats on u guys.

Isnt xangsane one of your gl levantine arabs lmao? y do u want him to kill himself :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:?
he's a larping faggot that claims half saudi half english but when he got doxxed he turned to be a 100% brown saudi

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and CFW432
he's a larping faggot that claims half saudi half english but when he got doxxed he turned to be a 100% brown saudi
lmao didnt know that, but that shows u guys arent honorable and liars :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Brutal brownoid civil war happening ITT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, watah, Bomber517 and 1 other person
Bruh arabs in a genetic laboratory :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Bruh arabs are not know for being high IQ doctors or anything lmfao. Those are literally stereotypes for curries and east asians. Arabs are known for at most being businessmen, or just doing a blue collar trade job. Also idk why u keep calling me a paki. Im not.
Lol i thought u were a paki :feelskek:

Damn wtf are you then, out of all the curries pakis are the most superior, no way your some indian dalit bangali

Damn wtf are you then, out of all the curries pakis are the most superior, no way your some indian dalit bangali
hes indian

• JFL
How do you even manage to fight alone against everyone in the thread? I guess Tamil superiority is real.

• JFL

Not bangali either lmao, but whatever i am, its lighter than you & better than u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, egyptianKang and yeeyeeslayer