Jfl blacks and arabs in europe have to be lying about "muh arab smv". "Muh bbc halo"

Not bangali either lmao, but whatever i am, its lighter than you & better than u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
YOU ARE A SHITSKIN DALIT DARKER THAN MY ASSHOLE :feelskek:

IMG 2410
IMG 2409

• JFL
Reactions: watah, klip11, murdah and 2 others
why can't we be low inhib high t and smv ethnic moggers that rape steal and kill on the side as well, the two aren't mutually exclusive what's the issue? 😂
He is a curry barking.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
thugmaxxing is dead. only good during 2020-2023. its just totally dead now.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
so this thread is shitskin on shitskin violence? wait till he sees how they view him in the same countries
Scammers, smelly, ugly. When did I ever say that it was a plus being curry? I'm just saying that the vast majority of arabs are ugly 5'6-5'8 shitskins themselves and they need to chill their ego.

Not bangali either lmao, but whatever i am, its lighter than you & better than u :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
‘Whatever I am’ why do you refuse to self identify as an indian,

We’re all guys here bro save the ‘whatever I am’ for your opening convos on dating apps when girls ask where your form 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@egyptianKang

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang
‘Whatever I am’ why do you refuse to self identify as an indian,

We’re all guys here bro save the ‘whatever I am’ for your opening convos on dating apps when girls ask where your form 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@egyptianKang
Bruh I've literally said a million times I'm a hyderabadi muslim lmao. You can literally search up the term hyderabadi muslim in the search engine on this site and you'll see it say almost 100 times through multiple posts. I've never denied who I am. I just refuse to reveal myself to a pussy who claims to be better looking than me, but doesn't post his face to prove it, and then doxxes my Pic in order to get at me or something lmao.

Also can I ask why do blacks and arabs always link other people when they wanna start arguing/fighting with someone, can't yall ever stand on your own two feet lmao? Pussies :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
I'm from Europe, Arabs have low SMV and are not really any different from curries. Most look indistinguishable and honestly before I became an autist I just viewed them as Muslim curries, same with many people here. Although, that itself can be pretty bad since a lot of people dislike Muslims.

A minority of girls like niggers, and they're usually interested in American music, etc, if you're a nigger you can probably get a gf/sex from these girls, but its not super high overall.
If you're a light Arab you're better off larping as a Christian one or even med. Just being Muslim will hurt SMV.
What race are you? White? I’d say a decent amount are into blacks there due to exoticism and Hip-Hop/Black Culture

What race are you? White? I’d say a decent amount are into blacks there due to exoticism and Hip-Hop/Black Culture
Yeah blacks can do well. I honestly don’t know since I almost never see blacks, but I’ve seen some girls into rap and I assume those like black guys.

• +1
Yeah blacks can do well. I honestly don’t know since I almost never see blacks, but I’ve seen some girls into rap and I assume those like black guys.
They do decent, but definitely depends on which part of Europe. Blacks have a good niche compared to other ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and murdah
Damn wtf are you then, out of all the curries pakis are the most superior, no way your some indian dalit bangali
he's an Indian Muslim from South India (Hyderabad) and definitely not Bangla.

Also you're a sandnigger. You're in no position to talk about who's superior or whatever because sandnigger lives have no value. You exist so people can test their bombs and missiles on you subhumans, like they do in Palestine.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea, moredatesmorerapes and Gengar

Also you're a sandnigger. You're in no position to talk about who's superior or whatever because sandnigger lives have no value. You exist so people can test their bombs and missiles on you subhumans, like they do in Palestine.
Lmao he literally wants to dox my face, but is too much of a pussy to show his even though he claims to mog me. Jfl. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Lmao he literally wants to dox my face, but is too much of a pussy to show his even though he claims to mog me. Jfl. :lul:
Sandniggers cope too hard on this forum

doesn't help with self-haters like you around tho

• +1

The difference between me and them, is that im not delusional lmao. Arabs literally think they are all good looking, from a gypo to an iraqi, to a syrian lmao. No sense of self awareness. Too much deluded ego. :lul:

• +1
You guys are literally just robbers, rapists, and baby killers lmao. What smv are you talking about :lul::lul::lul:
Blood your a fucking curry :lul::lul::lul:

Your prophets a literal GAYRAB you read your book in Gayrabic and many of your brothers try to imitate Arab dress styles and use Arab words and phrases for their religion. Your a bitch to Arabs your @yeeyeeslayer bitch when he says bend over for your Arabs master you do it

I remeber when I dated a paki she was obsessed with Those oil Arab nations and when I told her how they enslave her bretherin they said “Oh well suck to be them” :lul: your women crave Arab cock your family scream “Allhamdullahii” when they marry an Arab your even worse than that funny meme pic of black women praising Jesus for their daughter marring a white man

You can’t talk shit, go convert to Buddhism or Hinduism or Sikhism like your race

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, watah, Gengar and 1 other person
Ok? Just stating the reality. Arabs have egos when their SMV is universally low here, I can show you screenshots of tiktoks of girls doing race rankings and literally all have Arab last. Saying you look Arabic is considered an insult even here
Where do you live which country?

I lied lol I was just trolling
Although people dislike Arabs here they’re not much different
Im a Turk
Makes sense. I know Turks hate Arabs and Shit prob because so many of them look like Arabs lol

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Makes sense. I know Turks hate Arabs and Shit prob because so many of them look like Arabs lol
inter ethnic racism is worse than white racism lol
90% of ethnic hate I see is other ethnics
Hilarious when white brah usually views them as basically the same

Your prophets a literal GAYRAB you read your book in Gayrabic and many of your brothers try to imitate Arab dress styles and use Arab words and phrases for their religion. Your a bitch to Arabs your @yeeyeeslayer bitch when he says bend over for your Arabs master you do it

I remeber when I dated a paki she was obsessed with Those oil Arab nations and when I told her how they enslave her bretherin they said “Oh well suck to be them” :lul: your women crave Arab cock your family scream “Allhamdullahii” when they marry an Arab your even worse than that funny meme pic of black women praising Jesus for their daughter marring a white man

You can’t talk shit, go convert to Buddhism or Hinduism or Sikhism like your race

Your prophets a literal GAYRAB you read your book in Gayrabic and many of your brothers try to imitate Arab dress styles and use Arab words and phrases for their religion.
1 was arab lol. The others were literally levantine jews. I also use to read the quran in with the english translation ,since i was too arsed to ever learn how to read in arabic lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Also dont project british pakis/bangladeshis behaviour onto me lmao, idk why they use arabic mannerism/dress, i was born and raised in the US. If im not speaking in english, im speaking in urdu and only ever use urdu/hyderabadi mannerisms/slang.

You're black. You people are literally all over muzz complaining about the fact that paki and indian muslim women dont want you guys. If you dont believe me, literally just download the app yourself and see for yourself. You've never dated a paki, and sure as hell, never dated a lightskin stacypreet one either :forcedsmile:. The only arabs i can see curry women wanting are either those from the levant or maybe iraqis, since they tend to be lightskin caucasian looking. Your average NA and gulfie literally look like brown ethnics, there would be no point in pakis wanting these types of arabs, they would just go with your average curry instead lmao.

Lmao the only bad one here is hinduism. Sikhism is literally monotheistic and nothing wierd about it, and bhuddism is literally chill lmao. Like there is nothing weird about bhuddism that you can make fun of. Its not known for anything weird.

Last edited:
  • +1
1 was arab lol. The others were literally levantine jews. I also use to read the quran in with the english translation ,since i was too arsed to ever learn how to read in arabic lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Also dont project british pakis/bangladeshis behaviour onto me lmao, idk why they use arabic mannerism/dress, i was born and raised in the US. If im not speak in english, im speaking in urdu and only ever use urdu/hyderabadi mannerisms slang.

You're black. You people are literally all over muzz complaining about the fact that paki and indian muslim women dont want you guys. If you dont believe me, literally just download the app yourself and see for yourself. You've never dated a paki, and sure as hell, never dated a lightskin stacypreet one either :forcedsmile:. The only arabs i can see curry women wanting are either those from the levant or maybe iraqis, since they tend to be lightskin caucasian looking. Your average NA and gulfie literally look like brown ethnics, there would be no point in pakis wanting these types of arabs.

Lmao the only bad one here is hinduism. Sikhism is literally monotheistic and nothing wierd about it, and bhuddism is literally chill lmao. Like there is nothing weird about bhuddism that you can make fun of. Its not known for anything weird.
Muzz match is racist to all races even @SecularIslamist will agree women on miss match ONLY go for their own. And I’m shocked that anybody is trying to get “your” women that’s an massive L I onyl slayed your race because I’m an incel :forcedsmile:

Trust me if Attr white girls liked me and put up with my autism I’d never had touched a curry foid even a terra Stacy with a 2k foot pole

When you speak about Mohammed you have to use PBUH you love Mohammed and Arab cock in your month :p:p:p:p

Sikhism is a curry religion so is Hinduism and Buddhism. These are your religions go to them if your gonna bully gayrabs be intellectually honest and convert to Sikhism or some shit them me benchod.

Outside of amercia all curries wanna be Arabs. Never met a Muslim curry that didn’t try eh an Arab even in school school foids would larp as GAYRAB lmfao to not be bullied. Best part is Arabs HATE CURRIES MORE THAN ANY OTHER I dated one of yours and the Arabs were the ones that mocked me for it let that sink in and you lot TO ME LOOK THE SAME

You are not honorable, just salty and paki faggot seething about his inferior genetics, and lmao 26 studycel paki? So over for you :lul:

Paki wet dream to work for his arab masters in a genetics laboratory :feelskek:
Stupid gayrab sandjeet. He’s not even Pakistani. 🤦‍♂️ Kill yourself immediately.

lmao im done with this nig lol, says he mogs me, wont post pic to prove it, keeps doxxing my side profile that actually looks good lmao. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: arabs are pussies lmao.
Did that gayrab sandmonkey actually doxx your picture or did you post it publicly? :ogre:

Curry foids usually simp for white guys, not sandniggers or niggers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Shitskinned Bangladeshi gook btw

Muzz match is racist to all races even @SecularIslamist will agree women on miss match ONLY go for their own. And I’m shocked that anybody is trying to get “your” women that’s an massive L I onyl slayed your race because I’m an incel :forcedsmile:

Trust me if Attr white girls liked me and put up with my autism I’d never had touched a curry foid even a terra Stacy with a 2k foot pole

When you speak about Mohammed you have to use PBUH you love Mohammed and Arab cock in your month :p:p:p:p

Sikhism is a curry religion so is Hinduism and Buddhism. These are your religions go to them if your gonna bully gayrabs be intellectually honest and convert to Sikhism or some shit them me benchod.

Outside of amercia all curries wanna be Arabs. Never met a Muslim curry that didn’t try eh an Arab even in school school foids would larp as GAYRAB lmfao to not be bullied. Best part is Arabs HATE CURRIES MORE THAN ANY OTHER I dated one of yours and the Arabs were the ones that mocked me for it let that sink in and you lot TO ME LOOK THE SAME
Lmao this is a lie, if people only match with their races then why are blacks and other races trying to match with lightskin chadpreet pakis. Paki foids only want to get with lightskin chadpreets and lightskin chaddams from MENA, it has nothing to do with "muh foids only want to get with their race", people are trying to only get with those they find attractive.

And I’m shocked that anybody is trying to get “your” women that’s an massive L I onyl slayed your race because I’m an incel :forcedsmile:
Then download the app and tell your african brothers to stop trying to get with paki women lmao.

Except i didnt refer to him by his name did i u low IQ groid :p

Bruh lmao y do i have convert to any religion to begin with, i think ill believe in and do whatever i want. Im not that religious myself tbh.
"muh outside america", bitch youve only ever been in the UK yourself lmao, how tf do you know what goes on outside of the anglosphere at all? You havent met curries from different countries in europe. How do you know how they're like. Once again your black, so its hard for me to believe you've ever dated a curry, much less a decent looking paki. :lul:

• +1
Curry foids usually simp for white guys, not sandniggers or niggers.
Non Islamic ones sure… Islamic ones simp for pakis Arabs and nighaz. How else would my cock have entered them ?

And I only care abt Islamic ones as they are the onyl gl curry foids Hindu ones look like dog shit and are Hindu yuck.

Anyways that wasn’t the point the point is curries love Arabs and Arabs hate curries (prob becuase you both look soo similar it reminds rhem
Off themsleves and thus it upsets Arabs to know they resemble curries :lul::lul::lul::lul:)

• Hmm...
1 was arab lol. The others were literally levantine jews. I also use to read the quran in with the english translation ,since i was too arsed to ever learn how to read in arabic lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. Also dont project british pakis/bangladeshis behaviour onto me lmao, idk why they use arabic mannerism/dress, i was born and raised in the US. If im not speaking in english, im speaking in urdu and only ever use urdu/hyderabadi mannerisms/slang.

You're black. You people are literally all over muzz complaining about the fact that paki and indian muslim women dont want you guys. If you dont believe me, literally just download the app yourself and see for yourself. You've never dated a paki, and sure as hell, never dated a lightskin stacypreet one either :forcedsmile:. The only arabs i can see curry women wanting are either those from the levant or maybe iraqis, since they tend to be lightskin caucasian looking. Your average NA and gulfie literally look like brown ethnics, there would be no point in pakis wanting these types of arabs, they would just go with your average curry instead lmao.

He’s a LARPer from lookism days so I’m not always sure when he’s serious or not.

• Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Non Islamic ones sure… Islamic ones simp for pakis Arabs and nighaz. How else would my cock have entered them ?

And I only care abt Islamic ones as they are the onyl gl curry foids Hindu ones look like dog shit and are Hindu yuck.

Anyways that wasn’t the point the point is curries love Arabs and Arabs hate curries (prob becuase you both look soo similar it reminds rhem
Off themsleves and thus it upsets Arabs to know they resemble curries :lul::lul::lul::lul:)
They don’t simp for gayrabs or niggers. Jfl. You’re just fantasizing too much.

Lmao this is a lie, if people only match with their races then why are blacks and other races trying to match with lightskin chadpreet pakis. Paki foids only want to get with lightskin chadpreets and lightskin chaddams from MENA, it has nothing to do with "muh foids only want to get with their race", people are trying to only get with those they find attractive.

Then download the app and tell your african brothers to stop trying to get with paki women lmao.

Except i didnt refer to him by his name did i u low IQ groid :p

Bruh lmao y do i have convert to any religion to begin with, i think ill believe in and do whatever i want. Im not that religious myself tbh.

"muh outside america", bitch youve only ever been in the UK yourself lmao, how tf do you know what goes on outside of the anglosphere at all? You havent met curries from different countries in europe. How do you know how they're like. Once again your black, so its hard for me to believe you've ever dated a curry, much less a decent looking paki. :lul:
Makes sense as I said miss match is an ethnic app for going with your own race/tribe.
Unless Arabs. Then eveybody wants you because Arab == Islamic appeal because your the race of the great slave master prophet and all Muslims wanna suck Arab cock because Mohammed is Arab and sucking Arab cock or licking out Arab pussy is the closest they can come to tasting Mohammed’s glory in their body

No white do followed by hispanics then blacks
Hispanic isn't a race. White/White passing Hispanics have the highest SMV among them though some gl Mestizos and Mulato ones fair well with different women too.

It’s what I see when I go outside… I know niggers irl dating curry foids (decent looking ones as well) and it’s not uncommon

And don’t get me started on how your women are used and abused by Arabs it’s sad seeing how Arabs use curry foids. Arabs treat curry foids so badly bro

I also noticed curry women have fetish for mullato boys dunno what’s going on with that

• Hmm...
Pakis girl larp as Arabs here in America and when they prefer Arabs over their own men for sure

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: egyptianKang, yeeyeeslayer and Gengar
It’s what I see when I go outside… I know niggers irl dating curry foids (decent looking ones as well) and it’s not uncommon

And don’t get me started on how your women are used and abused by Arabs it’s sad seeing how Arabs use curry foids. Arabs treat curry foids so badly bro

I also noticed curry women have fetish for mullato boys dunno what’s going on with that
You’re larping too much because you’re a retarded nigger. Stop the cap. Meanwhile you’re going to claim sheboon women don’t involve themselves in race plays with older white guys. :forcedsmile:

Pakis girl larp as Arabs here in America and when they prefer Arabs over their own men for sure
Don’t know a single South Asian man or woman who LARPs as a gayrab. Stop coping, retard.