[JFL] Crazy dream about Stacy kidnapping me (Most retarded dream of my life)

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So I just had this retarded dream about an existing 10/10 stacy from my town kidnapping me and experimenting drugs on me. It was one crazy as fuck dream. Long story to short,in the dream one day her chad friends kidnapped me and bringed me to this abandoned building. I woke up in the building having crazy trips,than fell asleep again,woke up, and somehow I got to escape and go home. I didn’t tell anyone for some reason. The next day,I went to the town shopping,and heard the police announcing that everyone should be aware in my town that there is a big druglord,and anyone who sees her should call them ASAP. They told the details of her appearance,and even requested a huge amount of money to anyone that gets her. I thought this could be the girl too,that did that thing to me. Right after the police left,I think I just saw her walking towards me on the sidewalk. Beautiful blonde hair,hazel brown eyes,perfect face structure and hot body too. She was a 10/10 tbh. I said hello to her without even knowing her like some cuck,she said hi back,and than I straight asked her if she was the one experimenting on me and selling drugs around the town. She didn’t hide anything,said yes instantly,but also nicely asked me to not tell anyone. I said sure. AND THE DREAM WENT TO SOMETHING COMPLETLY DIFFERENT. She randomly just started kissing me. We almost got laid,but a chad friend of her just came up to us from nowhere,and shouted at me,threatening to kill me,if he ever sees me again with her. This is also where the dream just ended. Kinda bad ending,but I am happy I made a chad feel bad,even tough it was all in my head. The weirdest thing about all of this is even tough this Stacy exists and I even see her in real life a lot,we completly don’t even know eachother.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt
Autistic people aren't more offendable. T. Autist himself, would know

forced dream

Lx69eNO.gif

Jesus H. Christ, I wish I could go back and stop myself from wasting time reading your retarded aspie dream.

this worth reading?