JFL @ cucked surgeons

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Had an appointment with an oral surgeon today to discuss possible jaw surgery, the cuck suggested giving me a Bimax for my maxilla which is entirely recessed and said I shouldn’t expand my jaws because „muh strain“ JFL and he didn’t even know what MSE is. :lul::lul: Fucking shocking that these dudes are even allowed to operate on people. Get a vantablackpilled surgeon or death ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Lefort IV or death

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lefort IV or death

Jokes aside these dudes are ridiculously cucked. They make super low Le Fort 1 cuts and do sub 5mm forward movement on hyper recessed subhumans. :lul: And then they even wanna get paid for that shit :lul:

Jokes aside these dudes are ridiculously cucked. They make super low Le Fort 1 cuts and do sub 5mm forward movement on hyper recessed subhumans. :lul: And then they even wanna get paid for that shit :lul:
If you havent sleep apnea or bite issue you dont need biger movement with L1
I doubt youre such a subhuman with clinical recession on Lefort 3 fracture scale.

• Love it
If you havent sleep apnea or bite issue you dont need biger movement with L1
I doubt youre such a subhuman with clinical recession on Lefort 3 fracture scale.

I do have sleep apnea and I am turbo recessed. I mean I know that I have to avoid that moron, but it shocks me that other people are being subjected to these incompetent surgeons who are pretty much ruining them.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I do have sleep apnea and I am turbo recessed. I mean I know that I have to avoid that moron, but it shocks me that other people are being subjected to these incompetent surgeons who are pretty much ruining them.
Idk, I have it too and my surgeon is from EE (as I am), he told me right at the beginning that he would need to move over 1cm with CCW, otherwise it wouldnt do much for apnea, the only thing he didnt want to do was a genio over 5mm, because it looking fake according to him.

• Love it
it's actually disturbing how fucking clueless 'educated' people are. how people continue believing that the system they prop up is anything but giga dogshit is amusing
you can fix sleep apnea in a relatively short time.
sleep in this position
thumb_1566599015-artwork.jpg

do these exercises every day

also tongue stretches, hard mewing, chewing, jutted jaw when sleeping. should be gone in 3 months tops unless giga birdcel

also join my initiative 'a gas chamber for every orthodontist'

Idk, I have it too and my surgeon is from EE (as I am), he told me right at the beginning that he would need to move over 1cm with CCW, otherwise it wouldnt do much for apnea, the only thing he didnt want to do was a genio over 5mm, because it looking fake according to him.

He seems somewhat based. In my case I need a variation of a Le Fort 3 through. I understand that surgeons don‘t want to fuck with my eye orbits too much, but my nose area needs to be fixed ngl.

should also join my initiative 'a gas chamber for every orthodontist'

BASED. But ye I am giga recessed. I‘m not necessarily downgrown, at least I‘ve been told that here, but the recession is bad. Fuck me

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS