Jfl dentist foid trying to looksmin me

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
I honestly cba, I spent 7 hours on a train trip for dentist consultation because I thought this Invasalign specialized foid knew shit about jaw procedures.

After 7 hours spent inside scorching hot train sweating my ass off I arrive just in time smelling and looking like shit for my appointment. As soon as we met eye to eye I just got this unshakeable feeling of "this bitch does not want me to ascend".

I went there hoping to get a plan for ascending and THIS FUCKING BLUEPILLED NORMIE ONLY SUGGESTED TO GET ALL 4 OF MY WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTED LMFAO. My wisdom teeth are legit asymptomatic despite having apparently erupted imperfectly. She would not even agree to Invasalign my shit before I got them pulled out. Its legit over. Now im spending the next 7 hours on a night train feeling defeated:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lmao, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
7 fucking hours for a dentist appointment? Are you in the Himalayas or what? Either way, never began for rural/curry/desert/remotearea/americancels, ngl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PrinceofDarkness, onnysk and 8 others
7 fucking hours for a dentist appointment? Are you in the Himalayas or what? Either way, never began for rural/curry/desert/remotearea/americancels, ngl.
I live in fucking bluepilled Finland, I went to our capital for this shit:feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 9670, Lmao and 2 others
I honestly cba, I spent 7 hours on a train trip for dentist consultation because I thought this Invasalign specialized foid knew shit about jaw procedures.

After 7 hours spent inside scorching hot train sweating my ass off I arrive just in time smelling and looking like shit for my appointment. As soon as we met eye to eye I just got this unshakeable feeling of "this bitch does not want me to ascend".

I went there hoping to get a plan for ascending and THIS FUCKING BLUEPILLED NORMIE ONLY SUGGESTED TO GET ALL 4 OF MY WISDOM TEETH EXTRACTED LMFAO. My wisdom teeth are legit asymptomatic despite having apparently erupted imperfectly. She would not even agree to Invasalign my shit before I got them pulled out. Its legit over. Now im spending the next 7 hours on a night train feeling defeated:feelsgood:
jfl get extractions

I live in fucking bluepilled Finland, I went to our capital for this shit:feelswah:
so you live in the north ple

• So Sad
Reactions: Jpg
7 hours? Really? Sorry but you’re dumb as fuck. I have like 50 different dental offices within a 5 mile radius and I’ve never been to the dentist in my entire life. My motto is fuck and kill

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Should I just LDAR here and give up? I just want to ascend and slay something above LTB:feelsrope:
dude when did i say that

7 hours? Really? Sorry but you’re dumb as fuck. I have like 50 different dental offices within a 5 mile radius and I’ve never been to the dentist in my entire life. My motto is fuck and kill
welcome to my black list you worthless edgy loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 4430

Over for Finlandcels. Just wait a few more months though...Putin will probably have nuked your ass by then solving all your problems.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Jpg
welcome to my black list you worthless edgy loser
Why? I fuck all day and never brush my teeth. Not my fault I’m a Chad. Ramirez shit innit

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I have had the same experiences with all the orthos I've been to. Bluepilled dogs that tell me to get extractions and Invisalign. Im not wasting my time with them anymore as I plan to save up money and visit Arnett & Gunson for potential jaw surgery.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 20618