jfl @ guys who train legs

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
the only people who would ever care about your legs are other gymcels, no foid gives a shit about your legs as long as you don't have giga chicken legs with a very well built upper body

training legs as a man is like training your shoulders as a foid, 90% of your workout should be upper body

lol @ leg training

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Germania, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
who told you im going after foids?

training legs as a man is like training your shoulders as a foid
keep coping, girls love a fat big pair of juicy thighs and nice glutes

also the quad striation look aesthetic af

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2729 and 12 others
Foids care about ur ass, not legs. Just train upper body and ass theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Solidcoin, Inscol and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Im just doing pistol squats for legs. Squats/deadlifts makes you shorter.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, ProAcktiv and thereallegend
the only people who would ever care about your legs are other gymcels, no foid gives a shit about your legs as long as you don't have giga chicken legs with a very well built upper body

training legs as a man is like training your shoulders as a foid, 90% of your workout should be upper body

lol @ leg training
this u?
8019D87A 05A3 47D0 BC86 1A11CD0FF843

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Xangsane, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
that’s a myth bro it all depends on your form and the weight
I have a lamp im constantly hitting my head over now. before i didnt. I literally gained an inch after quitting squatting/deadlifting. My form was whack on deadlift tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

lol @ leg training
i thought like this for a while, now I realise its become a bad bodypart of mine and I have to train harder to catch it up. don't skip legs, it looks like shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is causing that Scott Steiner look with the gap in the middle of the chest area?
Genetics, might also be that i had bad posture for 10+ years.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Lawton88

lol @ leg training
Retard
Leg training is necessary for fighters
Also leg strenght give strenght to all your body
The power from your punches, come from your legs
Especially when you rotates and make a transfer of power trough the body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
The guys at the gym who don't take full body strength seriously never get very far. They usually get to the "skinny-ripped calesthenics look" and stop there. Everyone I have seen that is actually big trains either squats or deadlifts hard, usually both. I don't know what the scientific explanation for that is, but those are my observations.

EDIT: And it goes without saying that actual athletes train legs, more important than upper body in most sports.

The guys at the gym who don't take full body strength seriously never get very far. They usually get to the "skinny-ripped calesthenics look" and stop there. Everyone I have seen that is actually big trains either squats or deadlifts hard, usually both. I don't know what the scientific explanation for that is, but those are my observations.

EDIT: And it goes without saying that actual athletes train legs, more important than upper body in most sports.
Big, lean, Natural, You can only pick two

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Big, lean, Natural, You can only pick two
I should clarify my comment, I was talking about natty guys. Of course if you take enough drugs, you can train stupid and still get swole.

I trained legs today tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Leg is my favorite body parts to work out. Easy to target & sore out

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, animo123 and Deleted member 10987
>no foid gives a shit about legs
Ok, sounds like you have 0 experience with women lol

@portuguesecel i lovr the smell of poo mas bc it stinks of poo :bluepill: and when the rain js bird stinks of birdshit

You train legs cause they the biggest muscle and take most energy, leg training causes you to lose most fat. Sprinters, volleyball players have the lowest body-fat levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero