JFL if you arent gymmaxing

D

Deleted member 22829

6'2 (188cm)
If you arent gymmaxxing, you arent trying. idc if u say "hurr durr no gym fur yer face :feelsuhh:"

i'd say if ur not sub4, gymmaxing can ascend u, mtn 5/10 with gymmaxing + leanmaxxing can ascend 1 or maybe even 2 points.
proof.

just look at this guy (MEMBER HERE BTW)
Loox
he went from this giga truecel skinny boy

Andro
to a 6'5 chadlite masc

what are you doing if you arent gymmaxing, get to the gym now you fat shit, gymmax OR LDAR

go ahead and comment "water is wet :soy::soy:"

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Tyronecell, Danish_Retard and 7 others
100%, some people just dont want it enough

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CyprusGD and mfk
just be born tall with insane androgen receptors theory

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 23391, Danish_Retard and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2729
Lmao, you couldn't get those gains off gymmaxxing alone.

You should mention loox blasted testosterone and mk677 and like @Zenturio mentioned, he had some incredibly sensitive androgen receptors.

You can attempt to replicate his results if you're not done puberty yet and inject high doses of testosterone along with injectable L-carnitine to sensitize androgen receptors and recruit new ones simultaneously, whilst using HGH/peptides/mk677.

But his results are one of a kind tbh, he responded incredibly well and had a very late puberty and he simply enhanced the fuck out of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, SteveRogers, Yerico7 and 9 others
going to the gym was what made me go from invisible to actually being able to bang low tier sloots on dating apps

users here are low T “I just want Stacy” “I just want validation” etc fags.

I went from 12% body fat skeleton with muh lean face to probably a 20%+ muscle fat ass but it’s night and day difference with women. I used to look like a bobble head framecel and now I basically look like a normal male.

Women would much rather have a girthy ogre with 0.5% less face definition than sone anorexic framecel retard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yerico7, CyprusGD and 5 others

You should mention loox blasted testosterone and mk677 and like @Zenturio mentioned, he had some incredibly sensitive androgen receptors.

You can attempt to replicate his results if you're not done puberty yet and inject high doses of testosterone along with injectable L-carnitine to sensitize androgen receptors and recruit new ones simultaneously, whilst using HGH/peptides/mk677.

But his results are one of a kind tbh, he responded incredibly well and had a very late puberty and he simply enhanced the fuck out of it.
yeah obviously.

99% of people will never respond so well because of their androgen receptors
still, even ur average retard who starts gymmaxxing still gets smv increase, in loox's case, it giga ascended him by like 5 points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
No gym for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, datboijj and EverythingMattersCel
going to the gym was what made me go from invisible to actually being able to bang low tier sloots on dating apps

I went from 12% body fat skeleton with muh lean face to probably a 20%+ muscle fat ass but it’s night and day difference with women. I used to look like a bobble head framecel and now I basically look like a normal male.

Women would much rather have a girthy ogre with 0.5% less face definition than sone anorexic framecel retard.
cut will be crazy bro :eek:

@curlyheadjames

suck my 8 inch cock you oiled up faggot.

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover

Legit, especially if your face isn't anything striking or crazy being incredibly skinny and looking anorexic because of muh hollow cheeks will be detrimental to your overall SMV.

Cut when the time is right and imagine how your SMV will skyrocket with retaining a good level of muscle mass at 12-14% bodyfat, gigaSMV boost.

Don't forget to get tanned, being jacked and tanned is a giga halo irl

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yeah obviously.

99% of people will never respond so well because of their androgen receptors
still, even ur average retard who starts gymmaxxing still gets smv increase, in loox's case, it giga ascended him by like 5 points
Yeah I completely agree, if you're not gymmaxxing, you're not looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 22829
now imagine how small the guy on left would look if he neve gymcelled
he would be a giga truecel. he is still truecel. but less truecel.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, copefuel, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
Did nothing for me. Waste of time. Now I have sunk cost fallacy.

If you arent gymmaxxing, you arent trying. idc if u say "hurr durr no gym fur yer face :feelsuhh:"

i'd say if ur not sub4, gymmaxing can ascend u, mtn 5/10 with gymmaxing + leanmaxxing can ascend 1 or maybe even 2 points.
proof.

just look at this guy (MEMBER HERE BTW)
View attachment 1913246 he went from this giga truecel skinny boy

View attachment 1913247 to a 6'5 chadlite masc

what are you doing if you arent gymmaxing, get to the gym now you fat shit, gymmax OR LDAR

go ahead and comment "water is wet :soy::soy:"
@androgenic bruh

whats your barefoot height btw

just be born tall with insane androgen receptors theory
both can be changed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Rate my face and frame and see if I can ascend through real gymmaxing lolll

ascension from incel skeleton to incel ogre.

jfl

at your ogre ass, I literally fucked a redhead stacylite yesterday twice and I’m lean with only 15.5 inch biceps and no Death Star delts

fucking fat fuck, go suck some hermaprodite girl’s fat dick

edit: gonna start the gym tommorow nocap deadass

jfl

at your ogre ass, I literally fucked a redhead stacylite yesterday twice and I’m lean with only 15.5 inch biceps and no Death Star delts

fucking fat fuck, go suck some hermaprodite girl’s fat dick

edit: gonna start the gym tommorow nocap deadass
small man cope

small man cope
I have 99.9 percentile height and bidelt nigga, I mog your estrogenic ass from New Delhi to Moscow. Your gymmaxxed body can’t match my bone superiority!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
girls arent attracted to guys who you can see their heart beating

he ran copious amounts of drugs but he looks disproportionate with those huge delts but puny biceps and triceps, this guy wouldn't win a show if his life depended on it
idk why you guys like worship the fuck out of him the only impressive thing about him is his absolute size from being tall and decent v taper

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
he ran copious amounts of drugs but he looks disproportionate with those huge delts but puny biceps and triceps, this guy wouldn't win a show if his life depended on it
idk why you guys like worship the fuck out of him the only impressive thing about him is his absolute size from being tall and decent v taper
It's the androgenic facial changes that matter the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
yeah gymcel is good cope

Honestly, gym is my only cope left. I get small dopamine hits when I see myself in the mirror without a shirt. I wish girls did too, but I guess I’ll settle for thinking I look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back